KiwiinMaine

I-130 February 2018 filers

1,535 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
33 minutes ago, Lillyandkip said:

My case was sent to NVC on the 21st. I think I will wait until it’s been two weeks and then call to make sure they received it and give them my email address. 

Cool we started a Whatsapp group for people who waiting forncase number, if you want to join inbox me your number.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Samoa
Timeline

Aloha everyone! Just a little update since I called NVC and got confirmation that they've recieved my case. Now just continuing the wait game for a case number 😁

Filed at TSC

NOA1- 02/07/18

NOA2- 08/10/18

NVC RECIEVED- 08/22/18

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

We're approved!! Friday, Aug 24th. I received an email that action was taken on my case and to check the website. I checked the website and saw the approval. However, the USCIS app on my phone isn't updated still showing case received.

Hoping everyone else who is waiting receives their approval soon! Hang it there, it's coming. Now on to NVC.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
1 hour ago, Mow said:

We're approved!! Friday, Aug 24th. I received an email that action was taken on my case and to check the website. I checked the website and saw the approval. However, the USCIS app on my phone isn't updated still showing case received.

Hoping everyone else who is waiting receives their approval soon! Hang it there, it's coming. Now on to NVC.

congratulation :dance::dance::dance:

Mine PD is 02/21 with Potomac :huh:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

You are all lucky! TSC PD 02/20/2018...We got an RFE requesting I-130A & Form G-28 but we are ready to send it today! :) i just have a question if you guys can help!!

I fill out & printed form I-130A front and back prints.... with the front pages right but the back pages upside down.. could that be an inconvenience?? I don't want to get denied for any.minimal reason  😫😭

Timeline
1 hour ago, Valasa00123 said:

You are all lucky! TSC PD 02/20/2018...We got an RFE requesting I-130A & Form G-28 but we are ready to send it today! :) i just have a question if you guys can help!!

I fill out & printed form I-130A front and back prints.... with the front pages right but the back pages upside down.. could that be an inconvenience?? I don't want to get denied for any.minimal reason  😫😭

Your time will soon come!!! I wouldn't think it would be an issue, but if it were me, I'd re-print it right side up, just for peace of mind (plus I'm ####### like that and low-key OCD). Like you said, you don't want to give them any reason for another RFE.

Timeline
8 hours ago, TF685 said:

Aloha everyone! Just a little update since I called NVC and got confirmation that they've recieved my case. Now just continuing the wait game for a case number 😁

Filed at TSC

NOA1- 02/07/18

NOA2- 08/10/18

NVC RECIEVED- 08/22/18

Yay!!! 

Hi guys, I got some good news. This morning I got an message from USCIS that an action has been taking on my case to check the website. I nervously checked the new website and found that my cas was approved on 

August 27, 2018

PD February 20

At Texas service center 

VJ timeline prediction August 29 to September 4

I’m so happy 😁 Now I move onto the next step the NVC stage. I want to wish you all a speedy approval as well. Good luck to you all!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Gods-faith said:

Hi guys, I got some good news. This morning I got an message from USCIS that an action has been taking on my case to check the website. I nervously checked the new website and found that my cas was approved on 

August 27, 2018

PD February 20

At Texas service center 

I’m so happy 😁 Now I move onto the next step the NVC stage. I want to wish you all a speedy approval as well. Good luck to you all!

Wow congratulations!!! Good luck with the rest of the visa process! 👍😊

21 hours ago, TF685 said:

Filed at TSC

NOA1- 02/07/18

NOA2- 08/10/18

NVC RECIEVED- 08/22/18

Hi,

I was approved on August 27, 2018. Can you please tell me how long after you called NVC after your approval or when you think I should called them? 

Thank you!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
1 hour ago, Gods-faith said:

August 27, 2018

PD February 20

At Texas service center 

:dance::dance::dance: Congratulation

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.