KiwiinMaine

I-130 February 2018 filers

1,535 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Nill said:

Hello friends , 

I am trying to log into new website to check my status but it gives me this error :

We're sorry, something went wrong.

The page you are looking for may not exist or is temporarily unavailable.

To help you find what you are looking for, try:

does anyone else have this problem ? I wanted to know if this is a problem for me or the website's error

Yes mine is doing the same thing. Provable maintenance on the site or updates are being done in mass. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

My notice says they received our form February 26, but the new site says March 14. I hope this is not causing major delay, because it’s been 6 months and I’m ready to explode from waiting. I believe that might be the date it was received at Potomac where it was transferred. Argh!

Timeline

Anybody has experience with Guyana consulate and how long after NOA2 before appointment? I plan on attending interview with my hubby, and I’m so out of my mind I just need to be doing something, anything. Like planning a trip and a farewell party for him. 😀😀

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
On 8/24/2018 at 4:43 AM, Silver12 said:

Hello everyone!

Just a quick question, I received an email dated 23/08/18 that my approved  I-130 has been sent Department Of State (DOS).. so just a little confused as I thought it would be sent to the National Visa Centre (NVC).. am I missing out something ? Feeling a  little nervous now :(

And many congratulation to the others who have been approved :)

Thanks for any advice and Info!!!

It’s the same thing so no worry that mean NVC.

Who all still waiting for case number and is close to getting their case number?

4 hours ago, MrandMrsAlexander said:

Anybody has experience with Guyana consulate and how long after NOA2 before appointment? I plan on attending interview with my hubby, and I’m so out of my mind I just need to be doing something, anything. Like planning a trip and a farewell party for him. 😀😀

Hi, I would like to know the samething too. My spouse is in Guyana. I can’t wait for this NOA2. It’s taking forever.

Edited by Gods-faith

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Gods-faith said:

Hi, I would like to know the samething too. My spouse is in Guyana. I can’t wait for this NOA2. It’s taking forever.

Hi! Nice to see I’m not the only one. Are you from Guyana?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Gods-faith said:

My PD is February 20 2018. My case is at the Texas Service Center. After this month is over then it will be the start of seven months for me. I was hoping for an approval anytime soon since it seems TSC been working on February filers cases. 

Have you gone on the site to. check? The one they’re calling the “new” site.

7 minutes ago, MrandMrsAlexander said:

Have you gone on the site to. check? The one they’re calling the “new” site.

Yes I check both the old and new website daily. I did not too long check again. On the old site it said they received my case on the date I sent it which was February 20 which is the PD that’s on the NOA1 they sent me but as for the new website it said they received my case on February 26. So I was checking that my case really started from March which from then to now is already 6 months. 

Edited by Gods-faith

Timeline
1 hour ago, Gods-faith said:

Yes I check both the old and new website daily. I did not too long check again. On the old site it said they received my case on the date I sent it which was February 20 which is the PD that’s on the NOA1 they sent me but as for the new website it said they received my case on February 26. So I was checking that my case really started from March which from then to now is already 6 months. 

I wish you well and hopefully we both hear something soon. I don’t know where you are, but I’m in Atlanta and travels from Miami mostly. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
9 hours ago, nyokie said:

Who all still waiting for case number and is close to getting their case number?

My case was sent to NVC on the 21st. I think I will wait until it’s been two weeks and then call to make sure they received it and give them my email address. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.