KiwiinMaine

I-130 February 2018 filers

1,535 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Msjeffs said:

Hey guys, 

We were approved on 08/17/18, PD 02/23/18. Old site is still showing case received and new site is approved. We are so happy. 

Congratulations on your approval ,can you tell me how did you find out u were approved ??did u get an email or txt from them???

9 minutes ago, Andy josue said:

Congratulations on your approval ,can you tell me how did you find out u were approved ??did u get an email or txt from them???

Thank you. I didn't get a text or email. I just logged into the new account and saw the update. I was literally was checking every single day. 

15 minutes ago, Gods-faith said:

Wow, congrats! My PD is 02/20/18 I hope I get approved sometime this week. And can you please tell me if your VJ estimate time for your approval if It was accurate. 

Thank you!

Thanks. My VJ estimate kept changing but it was August 28 to September 5. So we got approved a bit earlier than the estimate. Fingers crossed you get your approval soon. 

1 minute ago, Gods-faith said:

Was your VJ timeline accurate on estimate approval?

Thank you!

My VJ timeline was August 28 to Sept 5. It kept changing tho. So we got approved a few days earlier. 

3 minutes ago, Gods-faith said:

Okay, well congrats again and thank you and I wish you best of luck onto the next stage the NVC stage! 

Thank you. I hope you get approved soon. 

3 hours ago, Andy josue said:

Hi congratulations!

Im a little lost  now - old site and new site ?

Can you kiny  me links to both?

I check in the USCIS site. Is there another site?

PD 22/03/18 so really anxious for good news!

thanks 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
6 minutes ago, MrsB2212 said:

Hi congratulations!

Im a little lost  now - old site and new site ?

Can you kiny  me links to both?

I check in the USCIS site. Is there another site?

PD 22/03/18 so really anxious for good news!

thanks 

Old site: https://www.uscis.gov/

New site: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

21 minutes ago, Savan said:

Thank you so much. You are a 💫 

I’ve just created an account on the new site 🤗

2 hours ago, MrsB2212 said:

Thank you so much. You are a 💫 

I’ve just created an account on the new site 🤗

Thanks. Just getting on VJ. Anyway, keep checking the new site. 

Edited by Msjeffs

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 7/29/2018 at 7:00 PM, Mrsamoah2018 said:

Got 2 lines too what does this mean?

Hi, 

at what stage you all get this. I filed with Potomac, nothing yet. no emails, no texts or any letters.. 

Please advise

On 8/16/2018 at 12:12 AM, Token said:

Hello everyone, does this mean nvc recieved the approval of the case?

And when do you guys think I should start calling to get the invoice number?

Thanks all

Case Was Sent To The Department of State

On August 15, 2018, we sent your case, Receipt Number SRC********, to the Department of State for visa processing. You can find general information on Consular Processing by visiting our website at www.uscis.gov . The website will provide information on what to do next, who to contact, and how to inform us of any changes in your situation or address.

Just now, otobots said:

Hi, 

at what stage you all get this. I filed with Potomac, nothing yet. no emails, no texts or any letters.. 

Please advise

Called USCIS today, told that we are still within the processing times.. aargh.. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
51 minutes ago, otobots said:

Hi, 

Please advise

Potomac seems to be very slow. might be around sept or oct for NOA2

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.