KiwiinMaine

I-130 February 2018 filers

1,535 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, does this mean nvc recieved the approval of the case?

And when do you guys think I should start calling to get the invoice number?

Thanks all

Case Was Sent To The Department of State

On August 15, 2018, we sent your case, Receipt Number SRC********, to the Department of State for visa processing. You can find general information on Consular Processing by visiting our website at www.uscis.gov . The website will provide information on what to do next, who to contact, and how to inform us of any changes in your situation or address.

Edited by Token

5 hours ago, Token said:

Hello everyone, does this mean nvc recieved the approval of the case?

And when do you guys think I should start calling to get the invoice number?

Thanks all

Case Was Sent To The Department of State

On August 15, 2018, we sent your case, Receipt Number SRC********, to the Department of State for visa processing. You can find general information on Consular Processing by visiting our website at www.uscis.gov . The website will provide information on what to do next, who to contact, and how to inform us of any changes in your situation or address.

I have this too since August 9. I believe it can take up to six weeks after this message before they have a case number generated at the NVC. Is there anyone that can confirm this? 

Filed: IR-5 Country: Cuba
Timeline
13 hours ago, BrendaD said:

I was wondering if there are any other Potomac Service Center February filers on here that have gotten an approval or an update? Congratulations to everyone who has received an approval. Trying to be patient but it is hard.

Hello there. I am in the same boat. PD 2018-02-20 with Potomac. We will be approved before we know it, it seems September will be our month. Good luck to you! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Islander_86 said:

Hello there. I am in the same boat. PD 2018-02-20 with Potomac. We will be approved before we know it, it seems September will be our month. Good luck to you! 

oh we are almost same PD 02/21 with Potomac

Timeline
27 minutes ago, Islander_86 said:

Thank you for your response. I hope that you are right and we will get our approvals in September. Potomac seems to be very slow. Wish I had Texas Processing Center. They are approving at a rapid speed. Best of luck to you!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 hours ago, BrendaD said:

Thank you for your response. I hope that you are right and we will get our approvals in September. Potomac seems to be very slow. Wish I had Texas Processing Center. They are approving at a rapid speed. Best of luck to you!

I am at Texas (PD Feb. 8th) and still waiting. According to VJ timeline, I was supposed to hear from them between August 7 and 15. Nothing so far :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
4 hours ago, Vimmy said:

Hi guys, we're at Texas Service Center, priority date February 2, 2018. I130 was approved by USCIS on May 2, 2018 and was sent to nvc on May 18,2018. 

Paid the invoice fee on July 31,2018 and submitted the form and documents first week August. Waiting for a response now 

was your case a expidite?

Hey guys, 

We were approved on 08/17/18, PD 02/23/18. Old site is still showing case received and new site is approved. We are so happy. 

1 minute ago, Msjeffs said:

Hey guys, 

We were approved on 08/17/18, PD 02/23/18. Old site is still showing case received and new site is approved. We are so happy. 

Wow, congrats! My PD is 02/20/18 I hope I get approved sometime this week. And can you please tell me if your VJ estimate time for your approval if It was accurate. 

Thank you!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.