Case Completed at NVC : 2018-10-22
NVC Left :  
Consulate Received :  
Packet 3 Received :  
Packet 3 Sent :  
Packet 4 Received :  
Interview Date : 2019-10-01

Hello all

I'm new here. My husband is from France we filed I-130 in February 2018 (Priority date 2/9/18), it went to Potomac Service Center. He is still in France and will complete the process there.

So far our case status still says "Your case was received Feb 2018...." We have not heard anything at all since we filed. I am thinking of filing a service request, but not sure if I should just give it another week or two. Has anyone gotten anything from the Potomac Service Center? It seems the Texas Service Center has been sending approvals.

Thanks

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Ana8a said:

Hello all

I'm new here. My husband is from France we filed I-130 in February 2018 (Priority date 2/9/18), it went to Potomac Service Center. He is still in France and will complete the process there.

So far our case status still says "Your case was received Feb 2018...." We have not heard anything at all since we filed. I am thinking of filing a service request, but not sure if I should just give it another week or two. Has anyone gotten anything from the Potomac Service Center? It seems the Texas Service Center has been sending approvals.

Thanks

Approvals for Texas have just started and Potamoc is supposed to be slower. I don’t think you can file a service request yet because your case is still within the normal processing time. You can fill out your timeline here on VJ and it should give you a timeframe of estimated approval! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Ana8a said:

Hello all

Thanks

You are well within the normal processing time, take a look at this site https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/ , it shows Potomac inquiry date Sep 5, which means as long as this date doesn't reach your priority date which is 2/9/18, you are in normal processing timeline.

Currently my VJ Timeline estimate is October 2nd - October 16th! :(

Service centre - Potomac 

PD - 26th February 2018

I'm British and my husband is USC.

Edited by Taffi111

Just now, Taffi111 said:

Currently my VJ Timeline estimate is October 2nd - October 8th! :(

Service centre - Potomac 

PD - 26th February 2018

I'm British and my husband is USC.

Hi, my PD is February 20th and my notice date is February 26, my VJ timeline estimated August 24 -September 1. I am at Texas service center which seems to be the fastest center at the moment. I know Potomac has been really slow haven’t been hearing much about approval cases from there for February. However, just hang in there don’t lose hope, before you know it you’ll be approve. Good luck, stay patient. 😊

11 minutes ago, Gods-faith said:

Hi, my PD is February 20th and my notice date is February 26, my VJ timeline estimated August 24 -September 1. I am at Texas service center which seems to be the fastest center at the moment. I know Potomac has been really slow haven’t been hearing much about approval cases from there for February. However, just hang in there don’t lose hope, before you know it you’ll be approve. Good luck, stay patient. 😊

Thank you for your lovely message! Patience is a virtue :) Good luck for your fast approval too!

1 minute ago, Taffi111 said:

Thank you for your lovely message! Patience is a virtue :) Good luck for your fast approval too!

You’re welcome. I know how hard it is to be away from your love ones. I miss my wife very much and just praying for this approval to come soon. The waiting game is the absolute worse thing ever. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I received the following email this morning:

We are still reviewing your case and there are no updates at this time

We will notify you when your case status changes. We last took action on your case on July 27, 2018.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Samoa
Timeline

Aloha everyone!!!! We just got our I130 approval notice via email, so now just waiting for the hard copy to arrive in the mail. Our priority date was Feb 7, and we got approved Aug 10🤗 Also didn't have the 2 lines like everyone else. Our estimated approval date was also accurate via visajourney and we were filed at TSC. I'm so ECSTATIC!!!! I'm probably about to lose my voice from shouting for joy!!! So excited to be moving on to the next part of this journey😊 GOD IS SO GOOD & GOD BLESS the rest of you and your journeys!! Stay strong and patient guys and gals because it is totally worth it!!!💪

4 hours ago, wilo said:

Aloha everyone!!!! We just got our I130 approval notice via email, so now just waiting for the hard copy to arrive in the mail. Our priority date was Feb 7, and we got approved Aug 10🤗 Also didn't have the 2 lines like everyone else. Our estimated approval date was also accurate via visajourney and we were filed at TSC. I'm so ECSTATIC!!!! I'm probably about to lose my voice from shouting for joy!!! So excited to be moving on to the next part of this journey😊 GOD IS SO GOOD & GOD BLESS the rest of you and your journeys!! Stay strong and patient guys and gals because it is totally worth it!!!💪

Wow, congrats on your approval. I want to wish you well on the NVC stage. My PD is February 20th, and VJ give me an estimated time of August 24th- September 2. I’m at TSC too, I hope I hear from them very soon. Once again good luck 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Samoa
Timeline
On 8/11/2018 at 9:51 AM, Gods-faith said:

Wow, congrats on your approval. I want to wish you well on the NVC stage. My PD is February 20th, and VJ give me an estimated time of August 24th- September 2. I’m at TSC too, I hope I hear from them very soon. Once again good luck 

Thank you, best of luck to you as well. We're lucky to have been filed at TSC, I'm sure you will hear from them soon. 

23 hours ago, TF685 said:

Thank you, best of luck to you as well. We're lucky to have been filed at TSC, I'm sure you will hear from them soon. 

23 hours ago, TF685 said:

Thank you. I hope so too, to hear from them soon. Still nothing yet. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Ok so! ...PD 02/20/18 Texas service center CR1... As of wed. Agust 15th at 5am I received an email from USCIS requesting more info (RFE) UGH!! im so bumbed ! Have to wait for the letter now😣 didn't want this proccess to take longer than what it is already ! I'm so sad right now 😭 does ANYONE KNOW after we receive the letter and we sent all the evidence. How long has it taken lets say tsc to respond? 

Thanx in advance

Timeline

I was wondering if there are any other Potomac Service Center February filers on here that have gotten an approval or an update? Congratulations to everyone who has received an approval. Trying to be patient but it is hard.

Edited by BrendaD

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.