KiwiinMaine

I-130 February 2018 filers

1,535 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Token said:

Hello everyone.

i was checking the new site and it shows that my case was approved August 2, 2018. I filed on February 17, 2018.

Make sure that everyone check the new site because I was checking the old site before and it was not showing any updates for me.

Good luck everyone.

Which Center did you file with?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Token said:

Hello everyone.

i was checking the new site and it shows that my case was approved August 2, 2018. I filed on February 17, 2018.

Make sure that everyone check the new site because I was checking the old site before and it was not showing any updates for me.

Good luck everyone.

What was your service center??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahrain
Timeline
12 hours ago, Token said:

Hello everyone.

Good luck everyone.

Which is the new site?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
16 hours ago, Token said:

Hello everyone.

Good luck everyone.

congratulations 

Edited by An&Ak

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline

Thanks for the link to the new website! Congrats to all the approvals! It now says received Feb 13th instead of Feb 6th (when it actually got there according to FedEx) but hey, just happy i found the new website and now waiting for some good news - rather sooner than later pleeaaase... 😅😛😁

Edited by afk

My I-130 is at the Texas service center. They received my package on February 26, I sent it on February 20th, which is also my PD. I was hoping for an approval very soon. I saw earlier on another forum someone with a PD of February 17 got approved on August 1. I hope I hear something soon.

Edited by Gods-faith

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I just checked the new website and it shows my case as approved on 8/2/18. My PD date was 2/13/18 and service center was Texas. Good luck everyone!

Edited by fbjr
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Event Date
Service Center : Texas Service Center
Transferred? No
Consulate :  
Marriage (if applicable): 2018-01-26
I-130 Sent : 2018-02-08
I-130 NOA1 : 2018-02-13
I-130 RFE :  
I-130 RFE Sent :  
I-130 Approved : 2018-08-02
NVC Received :  
Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2018-09-12
Pay AOS Bill : 2018-09-12
Receive I-864 Package :  
Send AOS Package : 2018-10-12
Submit DS-261 :  
Receive IV Bill : 2018-10-09
Pay IV Bill : 2018-10-09
Send IV Package : 2018-10-12
Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter :  
Case Completed at NVC : 2018-10-22
NVC Left :  
Consulate Received :  
Packet 3 Received :  
Packet 3 Sent :  
Packet 4 Received :  
Interview Date : 2019-10-01

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, fbjr said:

I just checked the new website and it shows my case as approved on 8/2/18. My PD date was 2/13/18 and service center was Texas. Good luck everyone!

Congratulates! Are you usc??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline

Good morning everyone!  We just found out we were approved yesterday- Case Tracker app hasn't updated, but we got a text and an email from USCIS.

NOA1: 2/21/18

Texas Service Center 

I never had two lines on the new website, only one - so for those of you who just have one, never fear :) Good luck to the rest of my February friends!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Just got email and text that our case was approved yesterday. NOA1 is Feb 23rd with the new website and at TSC. SO relieved!

Does anyone know what the next steps are? When are we supposed to call NVC?

Edited by Lillyandkip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.