KiwiinMaine

I-130 February 2018 filers

1,535 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I-130 was approved on 19/10/18. Today I got the letter for this. :) :)  :)

The status hasn't been updated as yet on any of the websites 

Edited by An&Ak

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline

Wow some more approvals! Awesome and yes, finally indeed. 

NVC received the case a day after USCIS sent it. However, it wasn't processed yet so we are waiting for a Case nr and invoice nr. 

Erlenfee, suuuper! :D

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
23 hours ago, Erlenfee said:

Hello guys.

I finally just got some great news.

I received an email from NVC stating Invoice Number and Case Number.

I didn't know until now that we were even approved. Online it still says "case was received".

I'm so relieved right now!!!

Everybody else who's still waiting, hang in there, you'll be up next!

NSC

PD: 02/09/18

Case Number assigned by NVC: 10/25/18

Congratulations 🎉🎈🎊 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
On 10/25/2018 at 3:00 PM, MrandMrsAlexander said:

I haven’t received it yet. I was notified via text message that it was mailed. Have you signed up for text and email notification?

RFE received today. They wanted an original marriage certificate from Guyana. It was back in the mail within 30 minutes, certified mail😀. Now we wait again. I don’t remember them saying that they wanted any original documents with the application. Whatever!

Timeline
On 10/25/2018 at 3:00 PM, MrandMrsAlexander said:

I haven’t received it yet. I was notified via text message that it was mailed. Have you signed up for text and email notification?

Yes, I have signed up for email and text messages. I check the status every day, sometimes multiple times a day.

Hi is there anyone who is from texas service center and has NOA1 before Feb 25th?

The processing time has reached 25th Feb. 

https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/

Just wanted to check what happens if i dnt get the approval in the normal processing time. 

Thanks! 

Edited by qwe_ggn1

Timeline
1 minute ago, qwe_ggn1 said:

Hi is there anyone who is from texas before Feb 25th?

The processing time has reached 25th Feb. 

https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/

Just wanted to check what happens if i dnt get the approval in the normal processing time. 

Thanks! 

You can do any inquiry once that date gas passed because it is outside of the normal processing time. Good luck

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
12 hours ago, afk said:

Wow some more approvals! Awesome and yes, finally indeed. 

NVC received the case a day after USCIS sent it. However, it wasn't processed yet so we are waiting for a Case nr and invoice nr. 

Erlenfee, suuuper! :D

It won't take that much longer :)

Ja ich bin soo glücklich!! Aber online steht immer noch nichts... 🙄

On 10/22/2018 at 3:50 PM, MrandMrsAlexander said:

I finally got a text message today that a request for initial evidence was mailed. So now we wait. Hopefully it’s something simple that I can respond to right away. It’s been 8 long months since NOA1. I wonder how long now!

We received request for evidence too from Nebraska after 8 months. We replied them on 22nd of October but no reply from them yet. Still waiting for their decision but don't know how long it will take 

Timeline
1 hour ago, nicedamsel said:

How do we sign up for emails please because I don't think I registered anything like that. 

I signed up to:

myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov

Then go under menu and settings. You can see if you are signed up for email and text message updates. I hope this helps you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

Finally got an update via email and text but only says it was received by local office. What does this mean? And how do I know where or how much longer? So frustrating! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.