KiwiinMaine

I-130 February 2018 filers

1,535 posts in this topic

Hey guys does anyone know when you are getting your employer to write you a letter of employment as proof of affidavit of support what address has to be on it? Is it going to be the NVC address or the US embassy overseas? 

I know the letter will state the basic such as name, income, Time at the job, position, and so on. But my HR department at my job is telling me they need an address too. Does anyone have any idea? 

Thank you very much for your responses in advance. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

yay I just called the NVC and they gave me my case number and invoice number!!! I called this morning and they said no, it wasnt ready. but something told me to call right now and he gave it to me!! Now what?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 hour ago, lovemybrit said:

yay I just called the NVC and they gave me my case number and invoice number!!! I called this morning and they said no, it wasnt ready. but something told me to call right now and he gave it to me!! Now what?

Congrats 🎊🎈 

now you can start paying AOS and IV fees on CEAC website, you will use the two number to login then read instructions 

good luck 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

hi all, another random question. i am temporarily with my husband but still maintaining my residence in the US. when i come to fill out the affidavit of support, do i put my US address on physical address or the address i am staying at while here?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
15 hours ago, lovemybrit said:

when did NVC received your case?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
10 minutes ago, nickymicky said:

when did NVC received your case?

They received it September 13th, entered it into the system September 19. Finally got the case number last night.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

I submitted all my documents yesterday night and today almost all of em were accepted,I have resubmit birth certificate ,marriage certificate and W2 and hope they accept them 🙏🙏🙏

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Just now, nickymicky said:

looks like NVC got your case on 10/11

when did you get the case number.

Friday Oct 12, by calling them and we received the letter by mail monday Oct 15

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
1 minute ago, CappuccinoMo said:

Friday Oct 12, by calling them and we received the letter by mail monday Oct 15

wow that's so quick

mine was received by NVC on OCT 2nd but till this day nothing:blink:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.