KiwiinMaine

I-130 February 2018 filers

1,535 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
20 minutes ago, nickymicky said:

my case was approved on 09/11

when the NVC will receive it?

If you want to know when then u have call NVC and ask ..u won’t get any updates from now on...we’ll theres one..did u get email saying ur was sent to DOS???? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
22 hours ago, Msjeffs said:

They sent mine on August 24 and NVC received it on Sept 4. I called them last night and I was told it takes 8 weeks to get case number. 

I just spoke with NVC and was told the same that it will take 8 weeks to assign case number. Mines was received 9/7. Hopefully, it doesn't take the full 8 weeks. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Andy josue said:

If you want to know when then u have call NVC and ask ..u won’t get any updates from now on...we’ll theres one..did u get email saying ur was sent to DOS???? 

when I check USCIS.GOV it just says case was approved on sept 11. I received hard copy on 09/12.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
38 minutes ago, nickymicky said:

there is no email till now.

Then I’m afraid that u have to wait till ur status change to case was sent to department of state ...mine changed 6 days after my case was approved on both sites..!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Savan said:

Why isn't Nebraska moving? its like they are stuck or they just skipped February. 😖

I know. It's more then frustrating. I mean we knew they were way slower then Texas for example, but that right now is just cruel 😫😠

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
54 minutes ago, Savan said:

Why isn't Nebraska moving? its like they are stuck or they just skipped February. 😖

I think there are several from February who have received the approval. I was approved on 8/30 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, Savan said:

¿Por qué Nebraska no se está moviendo? es como si estuvieran estancados o simplemente se saltearan febrero. 😖

Es demasiado triste 😭

Fp. 27/02 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
30 minutes ago, VicZ said:

I think there are several from February who have received the approval. I was approved on 8/30 

According to VJ its been only 7 so far.

we just gotta keep waiting and hope for the best I guess..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline
16 hours ago, Erlenfee said:

According to VJ its been only 7 so far.

we just gotta keep waiting and hope for the best I guess..

Haha ja.... Aber wirklich. 

16 hours ago, VicZ said:

Not me... Yet. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 11:44 AM, afk said:

I am guessing within the next couple weeks? 

today I got the email

On September 24, 2018, we sent your case to the Department of State for visa processing.

how long it takes NVC to receive the case?

when I will get the case number from NVC?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.