KiwiinMaine

I-130 February 2018 filers

1,535 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Tayross said:

On September 12th mine says it was send to department of State. How long does it usually take to hear something back from that?

Mine took 6 days but I think  is between 7 to 10 days...well this is just my experience ..

12 minutes ago, Tayross said:

On September 12th mine says it was send to department of State. How long does it usually take to hear something back from that?

They sent mine on August 24 and NVC received it on Sept 4. I called them last night and I was told it takes 8 weeks to get case number. 

Filed: IR-5 Country: Jamaica
Timeline
11 hours ago, HarryWL said:

Did you know USCIS had send it to NVC because it got updated on case tracker?

No, I got an email directly from USCIS early morning on September 10th.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Wonderman said:

I have a question. Is there anyone that file i130 while being in the U.S? Seems like everyone on this site is overseas or have their spouses abroad. 

Yes, I filed from the US. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Deliana said:

Check both websites too and nothing :( its frustrating!

Maybe next week :unsure:

Same here. I am sitting on needles here haha... Well, maybe i should just wait... A little longer and keep being patient 😅

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, afk said:

Same here. I am sitting on needles here haha... Well, maybe i should just wait... A little longer and keep being patient 😅

Some ppl don't have updates on the websites and get hard copy by post

or find out case was approved by email from NVC <_<

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
On 9/19/2018 at 5:56 PM, Andy josue said:

Hi,mine was sent to DOS a day after yours and NVC received it yesterday ...do you know if they received yours???

Thank you so much for the reply, I called them yesterday again and they said that my case was received on Sep 18 and it's gonna process pivot . 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
20 hours ago, L&mama said:

Hi, my case was sent to the Department of State on September 10th as well.  I called on Monday. September 17th and they didn't receive it.  I just got off the phone with NVC and it is currently with NVC.  The lady I spoke with said the received it on September 18th.

Please call NVC and select option 5.  

Thank you so much , I did the same and yesss mine is received on Sep 18 ,  we must hear from each other in some weeks, our cases move forward with the same rate :D

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
15 hours ago, Tayross said:

our case was approved on May 22, 2018 but we received letter from NVC on August 03, 2018.  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
4 hours ago, Deliana said:

Some ppl don't have updates on the websites and get hard copy by post

or find out case was approved by email from NVC <_<

True. I just wish we'd get any news at all 😪

How are they getting an email from NVC? I thought you have to call there first for them to know your email? That's such a confusing process... 🙈

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
3 hours ago, Erlenfee said:

True. I just wish we'd get any news at all 😪

How are they getting an email from NVC? I thought you have to call there first for them to know your email? That's such a confusing process... 🙈

USCIS sends email saying that they sent case to NVC.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.