KiwiinMaine

I-130 February 2018 filers

1,535 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Lisa83TX93 said:

Still waiting too! PD 2/21 @ NSC! I thought Potomac was the slowest? 

I thought same too that Potomac the slowest one.. but 2 days ago it was approved..

wish you all the best

Congratulations to all of you finally receiving approvals! 

Unfortunately, I am not as lucky as you are. 

I am with Potomac, PD 2/12, and I still don't know anything about my case. 

As you can imagine, my frustration is growing day by day, therefore I called to inquire about my situation.

When I mentioned that I see Potomac now processing applications filed in February, I was told that this is absolutely not true and that the people reporting this information are certainly lying! 😢

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
37 minutes ago, mbdm said:

As you can imagine, my frustration is growing day by day, therefore I called to inquire about my situation.

When I mentioned that I see Potomac now processing applications filed in February, I was told that this is absolutely not true and that the people reporting this information are certainly lying! 😢

Be strong... soon your approval will come! 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ghana
Timeline
54 minutes ago, mbdm said:

they are lying to you. i had two cases PD IR2 which is the same as CR 1 is Feb 13th at Potomac and I got approved for one on the 12th but got an RFE for the other on the 13th of this month. I called them last week and they told me in 9.5 months. They are lying and I don't know why, maybe to not get your hopes up but you should hear back soon

2 hours ago, afk said:

Wow congratulations!! 

How did you find out? Online? New website? Old website? 

Thanks yall.

My wife (petitioner in the states) got the hard copy in the mail yesterday (sep.14). The new & old webpage and also the app updated to it as well a couple hours later.

Good luck to everyone. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Filters said:

Thanks yall.

My wife (petitioner in the states) got the hard copy in the mail yesterday (sep.14). The new & old webpage and also the app updated to it as well a couple hours later.

Good luck to everyone. 

Ah thank you!

My husband is here with me but his US address is my mother in law's right now so I always ask her if she received anything in the mail yet. She can't wait for us all to move back! We can't either... Haha hope to share good news soon too! 😊

8 hours ago, afk said:

Ah thank you!

My husband is here with me but his US address is my mother in law's right now so I always ask her if she received anything in the mail yet. She can't wait for us all to move back! We can't either... Haha hope to share good news soon too! 😊

Oh im pretty sure you will have some good news very soon too. According to your timeline something should be happening in the coming weeks. But im sure you already know this. :D

I got a kinda offtopic question. Was werdet ihr mit all deinen grösseren Sachen machen in Österreich? Oder besser gesagt wie nimmst/sendest du sie rüber?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
On 9/12/2018 at 10:42 AM, nickymicky said:

Finally Approved @ Potomac

PD : 02/26/2018

:dance::dance::dance:

Congratulations! I have same PD at Potomac but nothing yet. I’m going stir crazy. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
4 minutes ago, MrandMrsAlexander said:

Congratulations! I have same PD at Potomac but nothing yet. I’m going stir crazy. 

hope you will get your approval soon.

wish you all the best

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.