3,193 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 minutes ago, BJ & Christine said:

After u do all the number punching I got to speak to tier 1 ASAP. Total time was 10 min cus my phone kept pressing numbers that were invalid. 😂😂😂

perfect! I can spare 10 minutes from my desk. Thank you!

Ugh so USCIS tier 2 just called me back and the automated voice said to press 1 to reach the agent which I PRESSED and it kept saying I didn't press it !! Then it said it would call back in 10 mins since I didn't "choose" an option. Ridiculous. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tajikistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Jen&Cal said:

Ugh so USCIS tier 2 just called me back and the automated voice said to press 1 to reach the agent which I PRESSED and it kept saying I didn't press it !! Then it said it would call back in 10 mins since I didn't "choose" an option. Ridiculous. 

Were you on a cell phone?

Btw, I love Wilmington. I go there all the time. I used to live in Greensboro :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Jen&Cal said:

We'll be here in 10 Minutes when you get back from your call.😀.. we're anticipating with you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Jen&Cal said:

Don’t take my time slot now. 😂😂😂

event.png

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do OLD SITE

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ NEW SITE

https://www.house.gov/representatives US Congressmen 

https://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm US Senators 

IN REGARDS TO WHICH DATE TO USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noa1 date is actually they date on ur hard copy. Sadly if u reach the magical 220 day u must wait till 225 to contact Uscis. They use what the new site says. Even if ur paper says X date. 

They added 5 days onto everyone’s accepted on NOA1

Just now, mdma11 said:

Were you on a cell phone?

Btw, I love Wilmington. I go there all the time. I used to live in Greensboro :)

No I was on my work telephone !

And aww yes I am currently living in Leland ( just outside of Wilmington ) (: 

Timeline

I feel it in my blood. ALOT of us have been approved silently. I just have a strong feeling.😂.. 

Sigh, tried calling my fiancé, it seems his phone isn't charged. I guess fate is just forcing us to wait for the news to hear Tomorrow or Thursday. 

Timeline
Just now, madameMaison said:

I feel it in my blood. ALOT of us have been approved silently. I just have a strong feeling.😂.. 

Sigh, tried calling my fiancé, it seems his phone isn't charged. I guess fate is just forcing us to wait for the news to hear Tomorrow or Thursday. 

I only called 3 days early. But, wasn’t expecting to hear anything. Figured while I was there I’d ask but, didn’t have to since she just told me. 

If they sent me something y’all are not far behind. Trust me.

event.png

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do OLD SITE

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ NEW SITE

https://www.house.gov/representatives US Congressmen 

https://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm US Senators 

IN REGARDS TO WHICH DATE TO USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noa1 date is actually they date on ur hard copy. Sadly if u reach the magical 220 day u must wait till 225 to contact Uscis. They use what the new site says. Even if ur paper says X date. 

They added 5 days onto everyone’s accepted on NOA1

Timeline
1 hour ago, BJ & Christine said:

Ok. Broke down cus seeing everyone calling and getting approved made me curious.

Most of u are aware my case is let’s call it “special”. So my reasoning for calling was to see if they had received or amended petition. Which I was informed they don’t need see anything showing up around April for a amendment.

The lady then said.

The last notification on ur case was August 14th for a request for evidence. 🎊🎈🎊🎈🎊

yes im happy. Cus if they never received our amendment we could of been denied due to lawyer being a dumba$$. 

Hopefully it will show up anytime now. Even tho she did state it takes 15 to 30 days to receive.

Omg I’m so happy that you have this information! Well done for the amendment, sounds like you really have saved the day. Im so happy for you. It’ll be here soon! Then you can deal and hopefully it’ll be plain sailing from there.

Met: Aug 12, 2016 in San Diego

I129F Sent: Feb 25, 2018

NOA1: Feb 27, 2018

NOA 2: Sep 5, 2018

NVC Number Received: Sep 24, 2018

File Received at US Embassy London: 

Medical Date: October 24th 2018

Interview Date: November 13th 2018

Approved!

event.png

My fiancé in America rang up today enquire, NOA1 was 2nd old and 7th new. They said they have sent an RFE out on the 24th August in the mail. Don’t really know how to feel about it! Guess it’s good in a way that we have heard something and then in another sense just worrying. Such an odd feeling when you haven’t heard anything for so long. 

So teir 2 tried to call me back twice but it each time it would not register that I pressed number 1. So I guess I will try again tomorrow but this time give them my cell phone number instead of my work number....

@BJ & Christine that is really good news at least there is movement! Very happy for you both! :)

Filed & Mailed I-129f:                           13th Feb. 2018

Packet Delivered:                                  16th Feb. 2018

NOA1 Text & Email:                               20th Feb. 2018

NOA1 Hard copy Received:                  24th Feb. 2018

1 hour ago, BJ & Christine said:

Ok. Broke down cus seeing everyone calling and getting approved made me curious.

Most of u are aware my case is let’s call it “special”. So my reasoning for calling was to see if they had received or amended petition. Which I was informed they don’t need see anything showing up around April for a amendment.

The lady then said.

The last notification on ur case was August 14th for a request for evidence. 🎊🎈🎊🎈🎊

yes im happy. Cus if they never received our amendment we could of been denied due to lawyer being a dumba$$. 

Hopefully it will show up anytime now. Even tho she did state it takes 15 to 30 days to receive.

I’m really glad you’ve heard something - different circumstances but I guess at least we are both in the same boat with ringing up and hearing the news of an RFE. Although I have absolutely no idea what’s mines about, but could be anything I guess. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hey guys! I’ve been seeing approvals here but my timeline is actually increasing 😕

I saw many had approvals on the phone. Maybe people is waiting to receive the letter to update the timeline?

I’m hoping to get my NOA2 till the end of next week.

Timeline
47 minutes ago, BJ & Christine said:

I only called 3 days early. But, wasn’t expecting to hear anything. Figured while I was there I’d ask but, didn’t have to since she just told me. 

If they sent me something y’all are not far behind. Trust me.

Your patience has served you well for you to get an RFE with your case and not a complete denial. You ,my friend, are evidence that Attitude determines Altitude. This whole journey I have seen you not even worry one bit. You are a champ and I am happy for you finally getting a response. You and your beloved Fiancée are well on your way towards happiness. Remain blessed. 🌼❤❤

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.