3,193 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Mduce said:

Received my NOA2 letter in the mail today! Dated 08/22/18... 

NOA1 was 02/08/18.

For some reason it still isn't showing on the USCIS website though... 

Anyone else having this issue?

Case RecievedJPG.JPG

Great news! Congrats!

That looks like the old website which is not updated anymore. Try https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

02/06/18 - Sent I-129F Package to Texas Lockbox

02/08/18 - USCIS received package

02/14/18 - Notification of NOA1 (Text and Email)

02/20/18 - Hard copy of NOA1

08/17/18 - NOA2 Notification (email & website)

08/20/18 - Hard copy NOA2 received

09/04/18 -  Case received at NVC

09/05/18 -  NVC Case number assigned

09/20/18 - Embassy Received Case “Ready”

10/01/18 - Medical Exam Appointment

10/03/18 - Interview Appointment - Approved pending Medical Exam test results

12/14/18 - Visa Received

12/24/18 - POE to USA (Detroit)

03/03/19 - Wedding!

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nicaragua
Timeline
58 minutes ago, gavin923 said:

Great news! Congrats!

That looks like the old website which is not updated anymore. Try https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

Ah that would explain it. Thanks Pat!

5 minutes ago, Silf said:

Hi all! I've been a silent observer for a while. Anyway, I called USCIS today and was told that we were approved today. NOA1 2/23. The website or the app does not reflect our NOA2 yet though. Congrats to all those who have received their NOA2s and hang in there for those who have not yet received their NOA2. It will come soon!

Congratulations!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline
36 minutes ago, Silf said:

Hi all! I've been a silent observer for a while. Anyway, I called USCIS today and was told that we were approved today. NOA1 2/23. The website or the app does not reflect our NOA2 yet though. Congrats to all those who have received their NOA2s and hang in there for those who have not yet received their NOA2. It will come soon!

Hi, did you ask for a different agent or the first one you got connected with told you that. Because I have called twice once last week and once this week and they won’t tell me anything. They just say you are within normal processing time.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Mduce said:

Ah that would explain it. Thanks Pat!

Hmmm.... actually maybe it wouldn't explain it....

The notice doesn't show up on the new website either:

image.thumb.png.49e83dd1a40e80ccbdc543ca144ee05d.png

Timeline

Hi All,

I’m wondering what’s going on with USCIS’s website: no updates / notification about approvals.😅

I can see that many people received silent NOA2s for the last week.

I’m curious will the informed delivery help to know that NOA2 was sent before you would receive it in your mailbox?

We called USCIS yesterday but wasn’t lucky to get any updates: they said it’s a slight delay and they are working on January dates (the same as written on their website). 

Our NOA1 date - 02/16 (old web site), 02/20 - new web site.

I’m trying to stay positive and do really hope that this week will be our week 🙏🏻

I hope USCIS will fix their web site and at least we will be able to check case status again.

I wish a great Tuesday to everyone 🤗

Timeline
1 hour ago, Swiftgrl13 said:

Hi All,

I’m wondering what’s going on with USCIS’s website: no updates / notification about approvals.😅

I’m curious will the informed delivery help to know that NOA2 was sent before you would receive it in your mailbox?

We called USCIS yesterday but wasn’t lucky to get any updates: they said it’s a slight delay and they are working on January dates (the same as written on their website). 

Our NOA1 date - 02/16 (old web site), 02/20 - new web site.

I’m trying to stay positive and do really hope that this week will be our week 🙏🏻

I hope USCIS will fix their web site and at least we will be able to check case status again.

I wish a great Tuesday to everyone 🤗

Yeah I was totally surprised by our "silent" NOA2. We even called USCIS on Aug 23 and they had no updates, but when we received out NOA2 in the mail today it was dated Aug 22... 🤔

I wouldn't be surprised if you get a silent one this week.

Timeline
33 minutes ago, Mduce said:

Yeah I was totally surprised by our "silent" NOA2. We even called USCIS on Aug 23 and they had no updates, but when we received out NOA2 in the mail today it was dated Aug 22... 🤔

I wouldn't be surprised if you get a silent one this week.

I hope 🙏🏻 Thank you for sharing this information about silent approval, it gives a hope 😄

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
2 hours ago, Swiftgrl13 said:

i All,

We did get the information on the website and received the NOA2 in the mailbox a few days later, so we were just lucky and it wasn't a silent NOA2.

My fiancé had signed up for informed delivery but never got an email or text that something is in his mailbox. Could be a problem with his post office though, he's on a military base and nothing there works the way it is supposed to...

K1

2018-02-09: I-129F sent

2018-02-15: NOA1

2018-08-16: NOA2

2018-10-11: Interview 

2018-10-19: Visa received

2018-12-06: US entry

2018-12-15: Wedding

AOS/EAD/AP

2019-02-26: Filed

2019-03-05: NOA

2019-06-12: Approved

Lifting Conditions (I-751)

Potomac Service Center

2021-05-07: Filed

2021-05-12: NOA

2021-08-26: Biometrics

2023-03-11: 48-month extension letter received

2024-02-07: RFE 

2024-02-14: Response to RFE received

2024-02-15: I-751 approved

Citizenship (N-400)

2024-04-02: Filed

2024-04-03: NOA

Biometrics reused

2024-08-08: Interview (Approved same day)

2024-08-17: Oath Ceremony

Timeline
56 minutes ago, ST_RO said:

We did get the information on the website and received the NOA2 in the mailbox a few days later, so we were just lucky and it wasn't a silent NOA2.

My fiancé had signed up for informed delivery but never got an email or text that something is in his mailbox. Could be a problem with his post office though, he's on a military base and nothing there works the way it is supposed to...

Thank you for the answer! It looks like the best way to find out about our approval - just physically check the mailbox on daily basis 🤗

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.