3,193 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, lotusflower16 said:

Awesome. I will definitely fill it and update the timeline if/when I get the NOA-1.

Thank you very much for the information! I will have a look at the July/Aug threads for sure. Best of luck on your journey. :) 

4 minutes ago, K1VisaFiler said:

Not yet. I'm hoping to get it sometime today or tomorrow.

Hi guys!

July filer popping in. Make sure that you get the text/email notifications set up on your USCIS account as soon as you can.
Also, getting informed delivery is a good idea! The link to it is in my signature.

Good luck!

2 minutes ago, Jaquelly said:

Hi guys!

July filer popping in. Make sure that you get the text/email notifications set up on your USCIS account as soon as you can.
Also, getting informed delivery is a good idea! The link to it is in my signature.

Good luck!

I have Online USCIS account that I created when I filed my N-400 online. On I-129F form, where there was a place to write the USCIS Online Account Number, I wrote it too. Does anyone know if that will make my I-129F show inside my Online USCIS account and the NOAs be uploaded as pdf on my account like it did for N-400? Anybody have any experience on this?

1 minute ago, K1VisaFiler said:

I have Online USCIS account that I created when I filed my N-400 online. On I-129F form, where there was a place to write the USCIS Online Account Number, I wrote it too. Does anyone know if that will make my I-129F show inside my Online USCIS account and the NOAs be uploaded as pdf on my account like it did for N-400? Anybody have any experience on this?

I have no idea. We did not file a N-400. I hope someone will be able to help you!

54 minutes ago, Jaquelly said:

Hi guys!

Good luck!

Thank you, I copied your signature if you don't mind. Good luck to you and yours!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 2/13/2018 at 9:20 PM, gavin923 said:

I also sent ours on February 6, delivered to the Dallas lockbox on February 9th.  No notice yet & my check has not yet cleared my bank (as of this morning). 

It's good to know that we are together!

We have the same time line. Still no NOA1 yet. Let's pray we'll get ours soon. Good luck to us. Let me know if you receive yours, ok? 

Thank you! 

Timeline
On 2/13/2018 at 9:20 PM, gavin923 said:

I also sent ours on February 6, delivered to the Dallas lockbox on February 9th.  No notice yet & my check has not yet cleared my bank (as of this morning). 

It's good to know that we are together!

We have the same time line. Let us know if you receive your NOA1, please. Thank you. God bless us all and good luck. Happy Valentine's Day by the way. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
7 minutes ago, lilpinay said:

We have the same time line. Still no NOA1 yet. Let's pray we'll get ours soon. Good luck to us. Let me know if you receive yours, ok? 

Thank you! 

Absolutely!  Will do.  Thank you.

My check hasn't cleared yet & no NOA1 either.  I'm trying to remain patient but I'm not having a lot of success.

It also doesn't help that the attorney that helped us put the G-1145 behind the I-129F.  Not a big deal but it adds to the stress.

Glad to know we have the same schedule.  

Happy Valentine's Day!  We are just focusing on how amazing NEXT Valentine's will be, God willing ^_^

Edited by gavin923

02/06/18 - Sent I-129F Package to Texas Lockbox

02/08/18 - USCIS received package

02/14/18 - Notification of NOA1 (Text and Email)

02/20/18 - Hard copy of NOA1

08/17/18 - NOA2 Notification (email & website)

08/20/18 - Hard copy NOA2 received

09/04/18 -  Case received at NVC

09/05/18 -  NVC Case number assigned

09/20/18 - Embassy Received Case “Ready”

10/01/18 - Medical Exam Appointment

10/03/18 - Interview Appointment - Approved pending Medical Exam test results

12/14/18 - Visa Received

12/24/18 - POE to USA (Detroit)

03/03/19 - Wedding!

event.png

Hi Everyone,

Just got the USCIS Acceptance Confirmation email.

Here is my timeline so far.

02/07/2018 - Sent I-129F Package to Lewisville through USPS Priority Express

02/08/2018 - USCIS received package

02/13/2018 - Check Cashed by USCIS

02/14/2018 - USCIS Acceptance Confirmation Email Received (Receipt Date is 02/13/2018)

Thanks and Good Luck to everyone :) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
16 minutes ago, K1VisaFiler said:

Hi Everyone,

Just got the USCIS Acceptance Confirmation email.

Here is my timeline so far.

02/07/2018 - Sent I-129F Package to Lewisville through USPS Priority Express

02/08/2018 - USCIS received package

02/13/2018 - Check Cashed by USCIS

02/14/2018 - USCIS Acceptance Confirmation Email Received (Receipt Date is 02/13/2018)

Thanks and Good Luck to everyone :) 

I got it too👍

Timeline
6 hours ago, gavin923 said:

I just this minute received my confirmation text from USCIS.

So excited!

Good luck to everyone.  I'm happy I found this site for support & guidance.  You guys are awesome.

We got it too! Now the long wait starts. Let's continue praying. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nicaragua
Timeline
14 hours ago, Jaquelly said:

Hi guys!

Good luck!

Do you have to have a USCIS account to get a text/email notification about NOA1? I don't have one yet and didn't put a USCIS number on my I-129F petition. If I really do need an USCIS account and don't have one, how will I be notified?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Mduce said:

Do you have to have a USCIS account to get a text/email notification about NOA1? I don't have one yet and didn't put a USCIS number on my I-129F petition. If I really do need an USCIS account and don't have one, how will I be notified?

Did you file the additional G-1145?

if not they won't send you electronic notification and you will have to wait for paper noa.

if yes they will send you. You don't need an account.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nicaragua
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Naes said:

Did you file the additional G-1145?

if not they won't send you electronic notification and you will have to wait for paper noa.

if yes they will send you. You don't need an account.

Yes, I did file a G-1145, so that is reassuring. Thanks Naes! What is the benefit of having a USCIS account then? And how to you sign up for one? I can't seem to find the option on the USCIS website (the mobile website anyway).

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.