dwheels76

NVC Filers - February 2018

1,179 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline
15 minutes ago, BCtosunshine said:

Oh sorry yes that’s what I meant. Electronic processing only. 

Our case is CEAC too and it’s been over four weeks for us. This may be a CEAC related problem then? I am only hypothesizing...sigh. 

I have had that feeling too. I'm a pivot case too and they have been having problems with system all the time.

12 minutes ago, truelove29 said:

Sigh indeed...they put a "note to a supervisor" attached to my case since I'm outside of normal time to get a case number. I'm hoping by the end of the week...but now with the system problems, I don't know.

they put 3 of them on mine already.

Timeline
14 minutes ago, truelove29 said:

Sigh indeed...they put a "note to a supervisor" attached to my case since I'm outside of normal time to get a case number. I'm hoping by the end of the week...but now with the system problems, I don't know.

Ah yes, we got it sent to the “supervisor” 3 times now. The first being two weeks ago. Sigh. I hope you hear a reply soon. 3 months is a very long wait. 

Edited by BCtosunshine

Timeline
4 minutes ago, kubes said:

I have had that feeling too. I'm a pivot case too and they have been having problems with system all the time.

they put 3 of them on mine already.

They’ve mentioned they “need time to enter it into the system”. 😔 hope you hear from them soon. 

Timeline
Just now, BCtosunshine said:

Ah yes, we got it sent to the “supervisor” twice now. The first being two weeks ago. Sigh. I hope you hear a reply soon. 3 months is a very long wait. 

They told us it can take up to 6 weeks for the supervisor to give a case number from the first time it was sent to the supervisor. which means the first 2 weeks and then another 6 weeks tops. our 6 weeks would be up on the 6th March

Timeline
1 minute ago, BCtosunshine said:

They’ve mentioned they “need time to enter it into the system”. 😔 hope you hear from them soon. 

are they asking you for you names and birthdays already. they have been asking us that and they are saying that this is a good thing because it means it was entered in the system and they only need the case number now.

Just now, kubes said:

are they asking you for you names and birthdays already. they have been asking us that and they are saying that this is a good thing because it means it was entered in the system and they only need the case number now.

hope we all hear from them soon. with god's will we have smth soon.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, Nepenhyah said:

Wow that is strange.  Makes me think we should all call each and every day.  Nonetheless, Congrats on getting your CC!  Interview is so close, you might reunite with your spouse late next month?

Yeah, it is pretty strange. haven't heard anyone got like this. I am waiting to receive an email or letter so i can be sure about this. 

1 hour ago, kubes said:

hope we all hear from them soon. with god's will we have smth soon.

I also have a pivot case, with case received by NVC on January 31st. Let’s all pray that the system will be up and continue to be up!

11 minutes ago, Bigrahizzle said:

así que llamé a NVC hoy y la fecha de la entrevista establecida para el 15 de marzo CC fue el 5 de febrero. No recibí un correo electrónico pero pedí que lo enviaran nuevamente. Ellos tienen mi correo electrónico correcto

Congrats:jest:

CR-1 (Spouse of Citizen US)

*** USCIS ***

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Transferred?No

Consulate: Dominican Republic

Marriage: 12/15/2016

I-130 Sent: 03/07/2017

I-130 NOA1: 03/14/2017

I-130 Approved: 09/29/2017

*** NVC ***

NVC Received: 11/03/2017

Case # and Invoice ID Obtained: 11/24/2017

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill: 11/28/2017

Pay AOS Bill: 11/29/2017

Send AOS Package: 11/25/2017 (Sent Package Before)

Submit DS-261: 11/29/2017

Receive IV Bill: 12/04/2017

Pay IV Bill: 12/06/2017

Send IV Package: 11/25/2017 (Sent Package Before)

Form DS-260 NVC Received: 12/16/2017

SD: 12/20/2017 

CC: 02/08/2018

Interview Date: 04/24/2018 

Result: Approved.^_^

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

hey guys,  Here is my completed NVC Package I'll be shipping off in next couple days , 

I am going to ship off my documents after I pay the IV Fee ,  and then afterward I'll complete my DS-260 while package is on the way   ( I know processing won't start till I complete DS-260 ) 

I side loaded stuff in case , more the better  lol 

anything I am missing ? or suggestion would be good , 

5a83a9e54048b_AOSPacket.thumb.jpg.a10a9b4cd23e8bd0fc5f17b7ef730f2a.jpg5a83a9e3f1839_IVPacket.thumb.jpg.a6893bf3cb6cdbd9de1ee4824f57781c.jpg5a83a9e17e2fe_DocumentCoverSheet.thumb.jpg.a1468290b31ccc60bdd849c6e1cf9108.jpg5a83a9e003889_CoverLetter.thumb.jpg.5f17bbd82825dda4372bf5be4c591fd4.jpg

Timeline
52 minutes ago, harsh2010 said:

hey guys,  Here is my completed NVC Package I'll be shipping off in next couple days , 

I am going to ship off my documents after I pay the IV Fee ,  and then afterward I'll complete my DS-260 while package is on the way   ( I know processing won't start till I complete DS-260 ) 

I side loaded stuff in case , more the better  lol 

anything I am missing ? or suggestion would be good , 

5a83a9e54048b_AOSPacket.thumb.jpg.a10a9b4cd23e8bd0fc5f17b7ef730f2a.jpg5a83a9e3f1839_IVPacket.thumb.jpg.a6893bf3cb6cdbd9de1ee4824f57781c.jpg5a83a9e17e2fe_DocumentCoverSheet.thumb.jpg.a1468290b31ccc60bdd849c6e1cf9108.jpg5a83a9e003889_CoverLetter.thumb.jpg.5f17bbd82825dda4372bf5be4c591fd4.jpg

why do you need proof of domicile ? 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Jatinpatel027 said:

I really don't 

but I sent my Driver License Copy ,  so that counts as Domicile proof , so I checked it . 

should I not check that box ? 

Timeline
1 minute ago, harsh2010 said:

I really don't 

but I sent my Driver License Copy ,  so that counts as Domicile proof , so I checked it . 

should I not check that box ? 

I didnt checked as my Tax trascript and W2 already proving that I am residing in US. ( I checked on Not applicable)

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Jatinpatel027 said:

Also if you have any document orignal in other launguage , attach it with trasnlated copy. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Bigrahizzle said:

so i called NVC today and Interview date set for March 15 CC was Feb 5th. I didn't get an email tho but i requested it be sent again. They have my email correct

I am exactly in the same boat as you are. I talked to them today and he said you will get email and mail soon. Let me know if you hear anything from them in a day or two. My interview is on 14th March

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.