dwheels76

NVC Filers - February 2018

1,179 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
8 hours ago, harsh2010 said:

hey guys,  Here is my completed NVC Package I'll be shipping off in next couple days , 

I am going to ship off my documents after I pay the IV Fee ,  and then afterward I'll complete my DS-260 while package is on the way   ( I know processing won't start till I complete DS-260 ) 

I side loaded stuff in case , more the better  lol 

anything I am missing ? or suggestion would be good , 

5a83a9e54048b_AOSPacket.thumb.jpg.a10a9b4cd23e8bd0fc5f17b7ef730f2a.jpg5a83a9e3f1839_IVPacket.thumb.jpg.a6893bf3cb6cdbd9de1ee4824f57781c.jpg5a83a9e17e2fe_DocumentCoverSheet.thumb.jpg.a1468290b31ccc60bdd849c6e1cf9108.jpg5a83a9e003889_CoverLetter.thumb.jpg.5f17bbd82825dda4372bf5be4c591fd4.jpg

Is there any reason why u don't have court records for your spouse?? My husband got a court record just saying he has no record. I believe this is important. 

Also I did the same as you for proof of domicile. Hey the more the better so it's fine.

Timeline
8 hours ago, harsh2010 said:

hey guys,  Here is my completed NVC Package I'll be shipping off in next couple days , 

I am going to ship off my documents after I pay the IV Fee ,  and then afterward I'll complete my DS-260 while package is on the way   ( I know processing won't start till I complete DS-260 ) 

5a83a9e54048b_AOSPacket.thumb.jpg.a10a9b4cd23e8bd0fc5f17b7ef730f2a.jpg5a83a9e3f1839_IVPacket.thumb.jpg.a6893bf3cb6cdbd9de1ee4824f57781c.jpg5a83a9e17e2fe_DocumentCoverSheet.thumb.jpg.a1468290b31ccc60bdd849c6e1cf9108.jpg5a83a9e003889_CoverLetter.thumb.jpg.5f17bbd82825dda4372bf5be4c591fd4.jpg

Also, you don't need another cover sheet like the last pic. They explain to just use their cover sheet and your documents only. 

Hi everyone :)  I was wondering if anyone else has been waiting more than 2-3 weeks to get their IIN and case number from the NVC?  My NOA1 was Jan 2nd, NVC received it on Jan 22nd, and they still haven't assigned me an IIN and case number.  They're saying that on Feb 9th it was sent to a supervisor but nothing has happened since then :(  I'm calling daily just to check.  I'm hoping the rest of the NVC process isn't going to drag out as well.  Any help would be very appreciated. Thank you!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
41 minutes ago, Nurse1015 said:

Is there any reason why u don't have court records for your spouse?? My husband got a court record just saying he has no record. I believe this is important. 

Also I did the same as you for proof of domicile. Hey the more the better so it's fine.

I didn’t send any court records or anything stating he had none. We got CC just fine. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
9 hours ago, harsh2010 said:

You sent more than you needed to but your good to go. All the best in getting a speedy cc

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
1 hour ago, scarlett262004 said:

Received our interview email this morning finally after being told twice we were scheduled but really weren’t. We are scheduled for March 1st at Islamabad! Less than 2 weeks I’ll be reunited with my hubby and I’ll get there 3 days after my birthday! What a wonderful birthday present ❤️

Yayyyyy finally it's official. I'm happy for you. Good luck at the interview keep us posted 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline
51 minutes ago, dandydee said:

Hi everyone :)  I was wondering if anyone else has been waiting more than 2-3 weeks to get their IIN and case number from the NVC?  My NOA1 was Jan 2nd, NVC received it on Jan 22nd, and they still haven't assigned me an IIN and case number.  They're saying that on Feb 9th it was sent to a supervisor but nothing has happened since then :(  I'm calling daily just to check.  I'm hoping the rest of the NVC process isn't going to drag out as well.  Any help would be very appreciated. Thank you!

Another pivot case that is having delays on getting their case number. @truelove29 @BCtosunshine and me are in the same boat.

4 hours ago, Ravian said:

Hey guys is CEAC website down again? Because i am unable to check my status.

I havent been able to log in there too. After putting in the “i am no robot signs” i get back to the same page and have to put in again other signs....on and on. And i am sure they are richt 😉

Is that happening to more people op other problemen to log in? I was thinking maybe it’s the iPad?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Nurse1015 said:

She has no court Records what so ever so that is not needed ,  the PCC Certificate shows that she has no records of any crime so that should be enough , 

also for Domicile , i was told they take that Seriously so I am going to use " Not Applicable " there since I am in the USA and tax returns and stuff will prove it 

21 minutes ago, M&B said:

I havent been able to log in there too. After putting in the “i am no robot signs” i get back to the same page and have to put in again other signs....on and on. And i am sure they are richt 😉

Is that happening to more people op other problemen to log in? I was thinking maybe it’s the iPad?

I was just able to log in on CEAC  worked fine for me 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Oluchukwu said:

Please who can give me insight I have been trying to login since yesterday after I got CASE NUMBER AND INVOICE.. but I can’t login

We got out case number and invoice today, we can't login too.

1 hour ago, kubes said:

Another pivot case that is having delays on getting their case number. @truelove29 @BCtosunshine and me are in the same boat.

Mine was received on 1/29 so a week later than yours but I keep getting the standard 'it takes about 2 weeks to get a case number'...obviously it's been just over 2 weeks but still frustrating when you're still so excited from finally getting your approval and you just want to move forward with this part of the process. I'll be watching for your updates to see if any of you get the case number assigned soon. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, harsh2010 said:

She has no court Records what so ever so that is not needed ,  the PCC Certificate shows that she has no records of any crime so that should be enough , 

also for Domicile , i was told they take that Seriously so I am going to use " Not Applicable " there since I am in the USA and tax returns and stuff will prove it 

I was just able to log in on CEAC  worked fine for me 

Ok. What ever you think is best. I feel like we all do stuff different. I legit just submitted everything even if my husband had no record.. even myself I submitted mine even though I have no record. I guess i am just so nervous so I submitted everything! Haha good luck to us all! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.