dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview March 2018

827 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, Curiousmind said:

Great!

same thing happened to me, I got the flu after the flu shot lol

Hello, have you received an official email from NVC for case complete? And when can one apply for the Medicaid? My CC was Feb 15 but no official mail till now, when I called they said I will get it shortly but nothing yet.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 minute ago, Zaynab Fatai said:

Hello, have you received an official email from NVC for case complete? And when can one apply for the Medicaid? My CC was Feb 15 but no official mail till now, when I called they said I will get it shortly but nothing yet.

Hi, no nothing yet. I read that it usually takes a week, not sure. 

Consulate : Jamaica
Marriage (if applicable): 2016-12-24
I-130 Sent : 2017-06-13
I-130 NOA1 : 2017-06-16
I-130 RFE :  
I-130 RFE Sent :  
I-130 Approved : 2017-12-05
NVC Received : 2018-01-19
Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2018-01-03
Pay AOS Bill : 2018-01-03
Receive I-864 Package :  
Send AOS Package : 2018-01-12
Submit DS-261 : 2018-01-02
Receive IV Bill : 2018-01-09
Pay IV Bill : 2018-01-09
Send IV Package : 2018-01-13
Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter : Pending
Case Completed at NVC : 2018-02-20
NVC Left : Pending
Consulate Received : Pending
Packet 3 Received : Pending
Packet 3 Sent : Pending
Packet 4 Received : Pending
Interview Date : April 27, 2018
Interview Result :

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
48 minutes ago, Zaynab Fatai said:

You get an email exactly 1 week after case completed.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, melusine10 said:

Hi everybody! 

I had my interview today in Lima, Peru. I was scheduled for 7:30 am, my husband and I arrived around 6:30am and lined up. There was a separate line for those applying for immigrant visas. Around 7 we were allowed into the building and asked to seat and wait for my name to be called out. After a quick wait we were called to a window where they asked for my police records, marriage certificate, birth certificate and original AOS. I was also asked about previous US visas, I showed my previous 2 passports containing the visas. Then, I was given a paper regarding domestic violence, had my fingerprints taken and we were asked to sit down and wait for the consul to call us. A few minutes later, the consul called my name and we were instructed to approach another window. The consul was very nice and kind. He asked my husband and I to raise our right hand and swear we were saying the truth, then he asked where and when we met and where we each went to college. Then he smiled and said you’re visa has been approved, he handed me a slip of paper and said it should take at most 2 weeks to be ready.

we are so happy and relieved this process is finally over! Started it in November 2016!!!

now, time to celebrate!!!

Congratulation. Yayyyy i am happy for you. My interview is next week and i feel nervous.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 hours ago, Nellybee said:

Hi Zyanab, my scan date was 8th of Dec 2016. I'm yet to still hear from NVC regarding my Interview date. I'm beginning to get worried 

You need to call Nvc and let them know why its taking long..average is 6 weeks. Even though they tell you 11 weeks :)

Timeline
4 minutes ago, melusine10 said:

Hi everybody! 

I had my interview today in Lima, Peru. I was scheduled for 7:30 am, my husband and I arrived around 6:30am and lined up. There was a separate line for those applying for immigrant visas. Around 7 we were allowed into the building and asked to seat and wait for my name to be called out. After a quick wait we were called to a window where they asked for my police records, marriage certificate, birth certificate and original AOS. I was also asked about previous US visas, I showed my previous 2 passports containing the visas. Then, I was given a paper regarding domestic violence, had my fingerprints taken and we were asked to sit down and wait for the consul to call us. A few minutes later, the consul called my name and we were instructed to approach another window. The consul was very nice and kind. He asked my husband and I to raise our right hand and swear we were saying the truth, then he asked where and when we met and where we each went to college. Then he smiled and said you’re visa has been approved, he handed me a slip of paper and said it should take at most 2 weeks to be ready.

we are so happy and relieved this process is finally over! Started it in November 2016!!!

Congrats!! November 2016 is a long time! 

1 minute ago, Xindy1215 said:

You need to call Nvc and let them know why its taking long..average is 6 weeks. Even though they tell you 11 weeks :)

yep!! @Nellybee That's far too long, get on it! 

I-130 RFE :  
I-130 RFE Sent :  
Receive I-864 Package :  
Interview Result :

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Curiousmind said:

Congrats!! November 2016 is a long time! 

yep!! @Nellybee That's far too long, get on it! 

16 minutes ago, Xindy1215 said:

Alright I will do that. But I have one major question, I got an email on 30th Jan informing me I'm on queue for interview. Does that mean my case is complete? Because on CEAC website it still shows "At NVC"

Timeline
1 minute ago, Nellybee said:

Alright I will do that. But I have one major question, I got an email on 30th Jan informing me I'm on queue for interview. Does that mean my case is complete? Because on CEAC website it still shows "At NVC"

Yes thats right.

I-130 RFE :  
I-130 RFE Sent :  
Receive I-864 Package :  
Interview Result :

Timeline
1 hour ago, melusine10 said:

Hi everybody! 

Congratulations 

Timeline

So, guys, I think I have officially joined this forum, I have been here butttt... lol . 

My case was completed February 20th with a Scan Date of January 24th. 

Now waiting for official CC letter and

interview appointment. 

Anyone here waiting from Jamaica?

Edited by Curiousmind
I-130 RFE :  
I-130 RFE Sent :  
Receive I-864 Package :  
Interview Result :

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.