dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview March 2018

827 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Mill&bill said:

Any advice for interview

I am feeling nervous and upset.

Relax take a deep breathe  go thru all your forms make sure what you will say is not different from what was written in your forms 

Where did you meet

How did you meet

How long have you been together

When did you get married

How old is your spouse(very important make sure you remember the date of birth of your spouse if asked)

Where does your spouse work

Just make sure all you will say is what is in your forms

All the very best hun

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
4 hours ago, singhp66 said:

Got case complete letter from nvc on 7th Feb case . husband called nvc today to confirm. Actual cc date is 31/1/2018. Waiting for interview to schedule in mumbai.

Same here 

Hace 8 horas, Scherice1 dijo:

¡Recibí mi cc esta noche! Checked CEAC a las 11:45, y dijo en NVC . Llamé para confirmar antes de que cerraran y, por supuesto, cc.

3 semanas y 6 días ...

SD: 24/1/18

CC: 20/02/18

Ahora esperar para ser programado para una entrevista.

Yaayyy I'm happy for you! That was fast!! Congratulationsss :jest:

We're waiting for the same embassy! 

CR-1 (Spouse of Citizen US)

*** USCIS ***

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Transferred?No

Consulate: Dominican Republic

Marriage: 12/15/2016

I-130 Sent: 03/07/2017

I-130 NOA1: 03/14/2017

I-130 Approved: 09/29/2017

*** NVC ***

NVC Received: 11/03/2017

Case # and Invoice ID Obtained: 11/24/2017

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill: 11/28/2017

Pay AOS Bill: 11/29/2017

Send AOS Package: 11/25/2017 (Sent Package Before)

Submit DS-261: 11/29/2017

Receive IV Bill: 12/04/2017

Pay IV Bill: 12/06/2017

Send IV Package: 11/25/2017 (Sent Package Before)

Form DS-260 NVC Received: 12/16/2017

SD: 12/20/2017 

CC: 02/08/2018

Interview Date: 04/24/2018 

Result: Approved.^_^

3 minutes ago, L&J15 said:

Yaayyy I'm happy for you! That was fast!! Congratulationsss :jest:

We're waiting for the same embassy! 

Thank you!!! My husband and I were almost in tears when I called to tell him. 

Yes, I will be continue to look for you to share when your interview is. I hope Santo Domingo doesn't have a long wait for interviews.

We're almost there!!!

Hace 11 minutos, Scherice1 dijo:

¡¡¡Gracias !!! Mi esposo y yo estamos a punto de llorar cuando llamé para ganarle. 

Sí, seguiré buscando compartas cuando sea tu entrevista. Espero que Santo Domingo no tenga una larga espera para las entrevistas.

¡¡¡Casi está allí allí !!!

You're welcome! I know how it feels :D lol 

Yes, I hope so too, although I think we're staying for April :/ ...

*** USCIS ***

Transferred?No

*** NVC ***

1 hour ago, L&J15 said:

You're welcome! I know how it feels :D lol 

Yes, I hope so too, although I think we're staying for April :/ ...

Hopefully, it will be at the beginning of April for you. Time is going by so fast, April will be here before you know it!

19 minutes ago, Scherice1 said:

Con suerte, será a principios de abril para ti. ¡El tiempo pasa tan rápido, abril estará aquí antes de que te des cuenta!

I hope so.. :)!

*** USCIS ***

Transferred?No

*** NVC ***

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline

Hi everyone.

My PD is 4th April 2016 F2A, Yaounde Cameroon.

I do not yet have case complete because NVC has rejected my police certificate twice.

It appears they are not updated on current pc laws. I am from Cameroon and a police certificate can be obtained from your place of birth or from the capital city Yaounde. I opted for the latter because there is insecurity in my place of birth.

However, NVC seems to still be using the template that is used in local courts to verify.

I decided not to submit again and wait for interview because I wrote to the embassy in Yaounde and they said I can bring it to interview. I know they have a mastery of the pc requirements because they are clearly written on their website.

Since then, I have been worried if NVC will actually schedule an interview if a case is incomplete and attempts to get that assurance from them have been futile.

Does anyone have any experience on this they can share? Will I get an interview and a chance for the embassy to adjudicate on the pc issue?

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline
35 minutes ago, BossT said:

Hi everyone.

My PD is 4th April 2016 F2A, Yaounde Cameroon.

I do not yet have case complete because NVC has rejected my police certificate twice.

It appears they are not updated on current pc laws. I am from Cameroon and a police certificate can be obtained from your place of birth or from the capital city Yaounde. I opted for the latter because there is insecurity in my place of birth.

However, NVC seems to still be using the template that is used in local courts to verify.

I decided not to submit again and wait for interview because I wrote to the embassy in Yaounde and they said I can bring it to interview. I know they have a mastery of the pc requirements because they are clearly written on their website.

Since then, I have been worried if NVC will actually schedule an interview if a case is incomplete and attempts to get that assurance from them have been futile.

Does anyone have any experience on this they can share? Will I get an interview and a chance for the embassy to adjudicate on the pc issue?

My cousin  has an  issue  that was kind of hard to explain  to NVC. I would  say NVC will not scheduled  your interview  if they are   sending  you checklist to submit  this document  and what you sent to them is not accepted. The best think  to do is to send them an explanation  letter  explaining you are unable to provide  what they are asking and send  the copy  of the email  you got from the embassy. 

In my cousin  case they kept on asking  for a document  that is required  for Indian  passport  holder and my cousin is Indian  born bit does not hold indian passport  anymore. To solve  that  i sent NVC  a letter  explaining that with copy of her current  passport. They accepted  that and got CC within  2 weeks. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Just now, Mrs Prestige said:

No. I haven't. 

You will fill the form first before you can unlock IV application form or pay the fee

You can read more about it at nvc.state.gov that's where I got all my informations from 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.