dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview March 2018

827 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
13 minutes ago, goon said:

Just received CC today.  Does anyone know when can I expect to have my interview at Montreal? Thanks in advance.

Congrats! Please what’s your scan date? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
1 hour ago, goon said:

Just received CC today.  Does anyone know when can I expect to have my interview at Montreal? Thanks in advance.

Congratulations🎈🎈🎉.

It depends on your on the embassy / Consulate in your country. NVC will send you an official case completed email in exactly one week from today it's even possible that you get case completed email and interview letter back to back that's what happened to me

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, goon said:

Hello! How did you get the news? Did you call or the status changed online too? Whats your scan date?

Edited by Curiousmind
Consulate : Jamaica
Marriage (if applicable): 2016-12-24
I-130 Sent : 2017-06-13
I-130 NOA1 : 2017-06-16
I-130 RFE :  
I-130 RFE Sent :  
I-130 Approved : 2017-12-05
NVC Received : 2018-01-19
Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2018-01-03
Pay AOS Bill : 2018-01-03
Receive I-864 Package :  
Send AOS Package : 2018-01-12
Submit DS-261 : 2018-01-02
Receive IV Bill : 2018-01-09
Pay IV Bill : 2018-01-09
Send IV Package : 2018-01-13
Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter : Pending
Case Completed at NVC : 2018-02-20
NVC Left : Pending
Consulate Received : Pending
Packet 3 Received : Pending
Packet 3 Sent : Pending
Packet 4 Received : Pending
Interview Date : April 27, 2018
Interview Result :

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 hours ago, Curiousmind said:

Hello! How did you get the news? Did you call or the status changed online too? Whats your scan date?

I received an email from NVC.  my CEAC says IV status COMPLETED.  Does this mean CC? I don't know what is scan date... I uploaded all documents during the first week of february.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 hours ago, Netta said:

Congratulations🎈🎈🎉.

It depends on your on the embassy / Consulate in your country. NVC will send you an official case completed email in exactly one week from today it's even possible that you get case completed email and interview letter back to back that's what happened to me

i recevied an email from NVC yesterday and my CEAC status is COMPLETED.  Does NVC mail the interview letter or they notfy you the date via email?  I'll be travelling in May... Do you think the interview will be in April?

On 2/18/2018 at 11:59 AM, dwheels76 said:

Congratulations. I have added you to the spreadsheet. April Scheduling should start about the 26th.

what are my chances that i will be attending the interview in April?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

There's a good chance you could be scheduled for an April interview. I wouldn't be surprised if you are notified by the end of this week or next week of an interview date. Good luck. Interview letter notification comes via email

Edited by Netta

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
27 minutes ago, ehenry35 said:

Anyone from Mexico that has already gone to their interview yet. My wife has been set up for 03/13/18 and I was hoping to get some advice from people who had their interview there

When was your case completed? 

Timeline
On 2/15/2018 at 9:04 AM, Lazybones18 said:

Just came back from Islamabad embassy 

my wife interview went well and was approved .. no slip given 

kept passports returned originals 

status ready on ceac right now

was told will get passport in 10 days

will post detail review later tonight 

CONGRATULATIONS 

Timeline
On 2/16/2018 at 12:36 AM, Loved by God said:

Hubby went for his interview today in Lagos and was approved  to the glory of God. This forum has been so helpful. Thanks all and I wish other people waiting favor and success...

Congratulations 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.