Timeline
3 hours ago, Lazybones18 said:

My status Went from Ready --> AP --> Issued today

Still waiting on passport

All the best.Passport should be ready by Monday.Congratulations

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
9 hours ago, cybermax said:

I just called the nvc and no good news. Interview still hasn't been scheduled. Sighs. My cc was 31/o1. Guyana

Feeling a bit down

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nigeria
Timeline
14 hours ago, Loved by God said:

Hubby went for his interview today in Lagos and was approved  to the glory of God. This forum has been so helpful. Thanks all and I wish other people waiting favor and success...

Congratulations to you and your hubby  :jest:

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 hours ago, nimmohvalen said:

My people!! Am pleased to inform you that I just received email notification for my interview scheduled. 

SD 12th Jan

CC 9th Feb

Interview scheduling date 16th Feb

Interview date 22nd March

Consulate: Kenya embassy

Congratulations 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I am very disappointed to say I got an fake date for Bombay consulate. My case has not been assigned a date.  How rediculous is that! NVC doesn't care about people's feelings at all. Earlier 2 days before, I was given a date March 30, but when I called today about the interiew email I was told there is no interview yet for this case no. 

Edited by Jatinpatel027

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Jatinpatel027 said:

I am very disappointed to say I got an fake date for Bombay consulate. My case has not been assigned a date.  How rediculous is that! NVC doesn't care about people's feelings at all. Earlier 2 days before, I was given a date March 30, but when I called today about the interiew email I was told there is no interview yet for this case no. 

Wow, that is very strange man. I just received by interview email this morning. I am going to call NVC and make sure that its all real. 

Very sorry to hear your news.

Timeline
1 minute ago, AJLove said:

Wow, that is very strange man. I just received by interview email this morning. I am going to call NVC and make sure that its all real. 

Very sorry to hear your news.

You received P4 alreday, I think you are all set 

Timeline
Just now, Jatinpatel027 said:

You received P4 alreday, I think you are all set 

I hope so. At this point not sure after what happened to you.  I will call them shortly again to confirm.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, AJLove said:

I hope so. At this point not sure after what happened to you.  I will call them shortly again to confirm.

Lolest... very funny but you are right tho 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Jatinpatel027 said:

This happened to me and a few people for Islamabad. They can see if the P4 email has been generated and if it has then you should be set with the date they give you. I know for Islamabad it was something that the embassy was doing in the background but NVC didn’t actually schedule the interview. It sucks but for me I know if they kept giving me dates then they weren’t done scheduling. And I finally did receive the email confirmation of our interview date. Just stay strong! 

3 minutes ago, AJLove said:

If you have the interview email from NVC then you are confirmed for that date and time. 

Timeline
37 minutes ago, scarlett262004 said:

This happened to me and a few people for Islamabad. They can see if the P4 email has been generated and if it has then you should be set with the date they give you. I know for Islamabad it was something that the embassy was doing in the background but NVC didn’t actually schedule the interview. It sucks but for me I know if they kept giving me dates then they weren’t done scheduling. And I finally did receive the email confirmation of our interview date. Just stay strong! 

If you have the interview email from NVC then you are confirmed for that date and time. 

This is really disappointing and heartbreaking.  :(

Edited by Jatinpatel027

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Marquon said:

Good morning everyone,for anyone who has done their interview already should I bring a copy of my husband (petitioner) birth certificate or the original?

Just the photocopy is ok 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.