dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview March 2018

827 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello Everyone ,

I got an email on 30th January 2018 stating that they have received  all documentation for the case and I'm in queue awaiting an interview appointment. However each time I track my case online it shows "At NVC " so I decided to call NVC yesterday and the rep told me they are awaiting the embassy here (Nigeria) to tell them what dates they are holding interviews. Do you guys think it's a good idea to call the embassy and ask them how soon they can get in touch with NVC  regarding my case. I haven't  seen my husband in 2 years , I'm  going crazy over here.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, sibz said:

you can schedule biometric without letter. Go ahead

Hey, can you please share the link to the website where we can schedule biometrics? I am waiting for interview email as well. Thanks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Nellybee said:

Hello Everyone ,

I got an email on 30th January 2018 stating that they have received  all documentation for the case and I'm in queue awaiting an interview appointment. However each time I track my case online it shows "At NVC " so I decided to call NVC yesterday and the rep told me they are awaiting the embassy here (Nigeria) to tell them what dates they are holding interviews. Do you guys think it's a good idea to call the embassy and ask them how soon they can get in touch with NVC  regarding my case. I haven't  seen my husband in 2 years , I'm  going crazy over here.

wow!! 2 years is hella long, why didn't yall visit each other? I don't think you will get anywhere by doing that, but you can always try.  

Consulate : Jamaica
Marriage (if applicable): 2016-12-24
I-130 Sent : 2017-06-13
I-130 NOA1 : 2017-06-16
I-130 RFE :  
I-130 RFE Sent :  
I-130 Approved : 2017-12-05
NVC Received : 2018-01-19
Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2018-01-03
Pay AOS Bill : 2018-01-03
Receive I-864 Package :  
Send AOS Package : 2018-01-12
Submit DS-261 : 2018-01-02
Receive IV Bill : 2018-01-09
Pay IV Bill : 2018-01-09
Send IV Package : 2018-01-13
Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter : Pending
Case Completed at NVC : 2018-02-20
NVC Left : Pending
Consulate Received : Pending
Packet 3 Received : Pending
Packet 3 Sent : Pending
Packet 4 Received : Pending
Interview Date : April 27, 2018
Interview Result :

Timeline
4 hours ago, Arv18 said:

Called NVC today and got the  good news: Interview scheduled March 29.  Mumbai consulate. CC 2/2. 

Can I schedule Biometric for Feb 25 or do I need to wait for NVC Interview letter ? 

Congrats! I have the same interview date at Mumbai. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Anyone with a SD in the  20's of January with a CC as yet?

Consulate : Jamaica
Marriage (if applicable): 2016-12-24
I-130 Sent : 2017-06-13
I-130 NOA1 : 2017-06-16
I-130 RFE :  
I-130 RFE Sent :  
I-130 Approved : 2017-12-05
NVC Received : 2018-01-19
Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2018-01-03
Pay AOS Bill : 2018-01-03
Receive I-864 Package :  
Send AOS Package : 2018-01-12
Submit DS-261 : 2018-01-02
Receive IV Bill : 2018-01-09
Pay IV Bill : 2018-01-09
Send IV Package : 2018-01-13
Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter : Pending
Case Completed at NVC : 2018-02-20
NVC Left : Pending
Consulate Received : Pending
Packet 3 Received : Pending
Packet 3 Sent : Pending
Packet 4 Received : Pending
Interview Date : April 27, 2018
Interview Result :

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
On 2/12/2018 at 7:39 PM, I&A/T said:

Just got an interview date of march 8 A day before my birthday 

Congrats to all those getting their appointments so happy for you guys!

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Update: 

Interview Scheduled for March 26. Mumbai consulate 

SD: Dec 14

2nd SD: Jan 17

CC: Feb 12

Good luck everyone.

Timeline

Hey all at Mumbai Consulate, do you know if we have to do the bio metrics only at Mumbai or can we do it at nearest available embassy? 

Also, is it okay to get bio metrics done a day prior to interview? @sibz @Jatinpatel027 @harsh2010 @aindian310

Timeline
3 minutes ago, AJLove said:

Hey all at Mumbai Consulate, do you know if we have to do the bio metrics only at Mumbai or can we do it at nearest available embassy? 

Also, is it okay to get bio metrics done a day prior to interview? @sibz @Jatinpatel027 @harsh2010 @aindian310

from what my brother told me from his experience with this visa 2 years ago, 

he had to get the bio metrics done at Mumbai embassy, and  he did it the day before his Interview , 

which is what I'll tell my wife to do as well , A day before Interview 

Edited by harsh2010

Timeline
Just now, harsh2010 said:

from what my brother told me from his experience with this visa 2 years ago, 

he had to get the bio metrics done at Mumbai embassy, and  he did it the day before his Interview , 

which is what I'll tell my wife to do as well , A day before Interview 

Okay, on the website when you are scheduling for the interview, it is  giving the option of choosing any city you can rather than Mumbai. So I am confused if it can be done elsewhere or no.

Do you think NVC would know the answer for this?

Timeline
1 minute ago, AJLove said:

Okay, on the website when you are scheduling for the interview, it is  giving the option of choosing any city you can rather than Mumbai. So I am confused if it can be done elsewhere or no.

Do you think NVC would know the answer for this?

NVC  i don't think so , 

you can call the Mumbai embassy and they should have the answer for this , 

i am kind of curious on this too , i'll try searching around see if i can find anything 

Timeline

NVC  i don't think so , 

you can call the Mumbai embassy and they should have the answer for this , 

i am kind of curious on this too , i'll try searching around see if i can find anything 

Okay, I will search around too and call Mumbai consulate tomorrow IST. Thanks for quick reply.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, AJLove said:

Okay, I will search around too and call Mumbai consulate tomorrow IST. Thanks for quick reply.

looks like from quick search on web , you can have to bio metrics done at any of the 5 visa application centers in India ,  and has to be done at least 1 day before interview ,  

Visa Application Center Locations
City Branch Address
Mumbai Bandra East, Mumbai - 400051 Trade Center, Gr. Floor, G Block, 
Bandrakurla Complex
Chennai Numgambakkam, Chennai 600034 Good shepherd, No 82, Kodambakkam High Road
Hyderabad Begumpet, Secunderabad – 500003 1-8-384/385, Gowra Grand, S.P.Road
Kolkata Kolkata – 700017 Jasmine Tower, 31, Shakespeare Sarani (1st Floor)
New Delhi Nehru Place, New Delhi – 110019 S - 1 American Plaza, (Hotel Eros Managed by Hilton), 
International Trade Tower

Timeline

looks like from quick search on web , you can have to bio metrics done at any of the 5 visa application centers in India ,  and has to be done at least 1 day before interview ,  

Visa Application Center Locations
City Branch Address
Mumbai Bandra East, Mumbai - 400051 Trade Center, Gr. Floor, G Block, 
Bandrakurla Complex
Chennai Numgambakkam, Chennai 600034 Good shepherd, No 82, Kodambakkam High Road
Hyderabad Begumpet, Secunderabad – 500003 1-8-384/385, Gowra Grand, S.P.Road
Kolkata Kolkata – 700017 Jasmine Tower, 31, Shakespeare Sarani (1st Floor)
New Delhi Nehru Place, New Delhi – 110019 S - 1 American Plaza, (Hotel Eros Managed by Hilton), 
International Trade Tower

Hey guys! I notice a lot of people from the Mumbai consulate with dates in March. Would you guys be interested to start a WhatsApp group so we can have answers a bit quicker and get to know each other better? :) @AJLove anyone else? Just message me your numbers and I can make it. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Ishxo said:

Hey guys! I notice a lot of people from the Mumbai consulate with dates in March. Would you guys be interested to start a WhatsApp group so we can have answers a bit quicker and get to know each other better? :) @AJLove anyone else? Just message me your numbers and I can make it. 

@AJLove sounds good to me. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.