JahRyl

February 2018 AOS Filers

1,401 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
On 1/23/2019 at 9:03 AM, t1m1t said:

We got our interview notification and mail yesterday!  Scheduled for the 27th of February in Orange County, CA.  Does anyone know if that's the last piece of mail that comes in?  We asked for a change of address which was approved, but they still sent the interview letter to the old address (we moved last weekend).  

May I ask your date of filing? 

I would go check at my last address if you don’t get it in the next week! 

15 hours ago, Marion said:

Congrats! I am in San Clemente and still waiting :( hopefully we’re soon too! I filed Feb 3rd (or 5th can’t remember) 

good luck! 

Thank you!  Yours will definitely arrive soon.  We're super close to each other in terms of location :)

15 hours ago, Marion said:

We filed at the end of January (sent her packet in the mail), but it wasn't received until February 3-4, I believe.  

Timeline
1 hour ago, t1m1t said:

Thank you!  Yours will definitely arrive soon.  We're super close to each other in terms of location :)

We filed at the end of January (sent her packet in the mail), but it wasn't received until February 3-4, I believe.  

Did it update online first? On your uscis account or on the case tracker? 

Thank you for your answer, I really hope so too 

Timeline
1 hour ago, t1m1t said:

Our received date is Feb 5th and the notice date is Feb 13th. I hope we will hear soon 🙌🏼

17 hours ago, Marion said:

Did you see it only as well?

2 hours ago, t1m1t said:

Did you see the change in status online as well?

Timeline
9 minutes ago, sam2141 said:

Sam, I don’t understand your question? Can you please rephrase? Thank you :) 

10 minutes ago, Marion said:

Sam, I don’t understand your question? Can you please rephrase? Thank you :) 

Sorry lol I don't know what i typed there.

I want to know when you got your notice in mail ,was is also updated on your online case status? I don't check my mail every day, I would like to know if I will see the notice online.

My case received date is Feb 02, 2018. It is so exciting that is it getting close to that date.

Timeline
13 minutes ago, sam2141 said:

Sorry lol I don't know what i typed there.

I want to know when you got your notice in mail ,was is also updated on your online case status? I don't check my mail every day, I would like to know if I will see the notice online.

My case received date is Feb 02, 2018. It is so exciting that is it getting close to that date.

Oh I don’t have any news yet on my case but I hope soon. My date is Feb 5th so we’ll see!!! I hope you’ll get it soon too. 

On 1/23/2019 at 9:03 AM, t1m1t said:

We got our interview notification and mail yesterday!  Scheduled for the 27th of February in Orange County, CA.  Does anyone know if that's the last piece of mail that comes in?  We asked for a change of address which was approved, but they still sent the interview letter to the old address (we moved last weekend).  

When you got your notice in mail ,was it  also updated on your online case status? I don't check my mail every day, I would like to know if I will see the notice online.

22 hours ago, Marion said:

Did it update online first? On your uscis account or on the case tracker? 

Thank you for your answer, I really hope so too 

22 hours ago, sam2141 said:

43 minutes ago, sam2141 said:

When you got your notice in mail ,was it  also updated on your online case status? I don't check my mail every day, I would like to know if I will see the notice online.

I noticed it online first when randomly logging into the USCIS DHS site.  When I went home that day after work, I went to get mail (usually dont check mail for weeks...) and saw that it was in there too.  It has a notice date of Jan 16, 2019 on it.

Funny thing, I got an email earlier today stating: "We are still reviewing your case and there are no updates at this time.  We will notify you when your case status changes"... An error because we got our interview date haha...

@sam2141 where are you located?  Are you in South OC as well?

Edited by t1m1t

Timeline
1 minute ago, t1m1t said:

I noticed it online first when randomly logging into the USCIS DHS site.  When I went home that day after work, I went to get mail (usually dont check mail for weeks...) and saw that it was in there too.  It has a notice date of Jan 16, 2019 on it.

Thank you for your message. It’s good to know, I really hope that they send it to me soon too. Because their processing times are scary long lol  

Timeline
On 1/29/2019 at 9:11 AM, t1m1t said:

Well they heard me or something because I got an update on my case tracker today that I’ve been scheduled for an interview yayyyyyyyy!!! 

1 hour ago, Marion said:

Well they heard me or something because I got an update on my case tracker today that I’ve been scheduled for an interview yayyyyyyyy!!! 

Nice!  Congratulations!!

On 1/30/2019 at 9:35 AM, t1m1t said:

Funny thing, I got an email earlier today stating: "We are still reviewing your case and there are no updates at this time.  We will notify you when your case status changes"... An error because we got our interview date haha...

I am in the Santa Ana office. they received my documents on feb 02 and since March 26th it says ready for interview.

21 hours ago, Marion said:

Omg amazing

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.