MrsKhan

What does this mean? Worried!!! [merged threads]

586 posts in this topic

Filed: F-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
Just now, mustang85635 said:

Haha ok sure so you are muslim ? If not I dont believe we are talking about the same no go areas . No one asian white or anything else would live there voluntarily 

Does it matter ? Eventually they will be here and parents take on average 6 months so its not like most take for ever

My parents are Muslim and they still live the dangerous "no go" areas...so are my siblings.

And you know what is really hilarious? This dangerous "no go" areas are now popular among hipsters, no one wanted to be found dead there a couple years ago, now it's trendy to rent a tiny one bedroom apartment there. That's if you want to be part of the in crowd. And guess what else, they're mostly native white Dutch.

image-2017-12-29 (1).jpg

Timeline
2 minutes ago, mustang85635 said:

No its not me that considers those people foreigners its how they describe themselves 

Here if you have time watch this. You are just not informed enough for me to talk about this certain topic any further

Lol, I'm not informed enough? This is really hilarious. Yeah I'm not informed enough...

image-2017-12-29 (1).jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
6 minutes ago, -Trinity- said:

My parents are Muslim and they still live the dangerous "no go" areas...so are my siblings.

And you know what is really hilarious? This dangerous "no go" areas are now popular among hipsters, no one wanted to be found dead there a couple years ago, now it's trendy to rent a tiny one bedroom apartment there. That's if you want to be part of the in crowd. And guess what else, they're mostly native white Dutch.

Well so there you go you lost that one because if they are muslim I am sure they feel very good there . But try to see it from other side . The suburbs you are talking about where hipsters are settling is not the ones I am talking about . I am talking about the no go areas where no one wants to live . Where you live if you are on benefits.

Edited by mustang85635

Timeline
8 minutes ago, -Trinity- said:

Lol, I'm not informed enough? This is really hilarious. Yeah I'm not informed enough...

You are muslim so you have a different opinion on this altogether . Watch this and get back to me but I dont think it will change anything because if you are muslim its great . If you are like me a german person with a blonde german sister that is not wearing a headscarf or burka it is very different , when you hear about all the things that are happening then you dont feel very good in your own country anymore

p

Edited by mustang85635

Timeline
2 minutes ago, mustang85635 said:

Well so there you go you lost that one because if there are muslim I am sure they feel very good there . But try to see it from other side . The suburbs you are talking about where hipsters are settling is not the ones I am talking about . I am talking about the no go areas where no one wants to live . Where you live if you are on benefits.

Probably a difference between Germany and the Netherlands. Will ask my German friends text time I see them.

This is not the suburbs I'm talking about, this are parts of The Hague and Amsterdam. But as you said: believe what you want to believe. When I'm in the Netherlands I enjoy my döner kebab and all other delicious foods while strolling through the"no go" areas. 

image-2017-12-29 (1).jpg

Timeline
5 minutes ago, mustang85635 said:

You are muslim so you have a different opinion on this altogether . Watch this and get back to me but I dont think it will change anything because if you are muslim its great . If you are like me a german person with a blonde german sister that is not wearing a headscarf or burka it is very different , when you hear about all the things that are happening then you dont feel very good in your own country anymore

https://youtu.be/uGfP8CyJAhg

Where did you gather that I'm a Muslim?

My red headed native Dutch sister in law is doing fine when she walks through the neighborhood . My husband who is white didn't had any problems in those neighbourhoods when we were there.

Edited by -Trinity-

image-2017-12-29 (1).jpg

Timeline
Just now, -Trinity- said:

Where did you gather that I'm a Muslim?

My red headed native Dutch sister in law is doing fine when she walks through the neighborhood . My husband who is white didn't had any problems in those neighbourhoods when we were there.

Ok my last response to you . People like you are the reason Europe is in the mess it is right now. Dancing around in there own PC talk . Go eat your Kebab and keep your eyes closed . 

So you have two muslim parents that would make you jewish or hindu then or what are you trying to tell me here. If both your parents are muslim you are muslim . Or atheist but your view is not the same as someone who comes from a background that is not muslim . 

Hope she didnt visit cologne on new years eve a few years back where hundreds of women were raped and groped by newly arrived “refugees” i am sure it was just an accident. 

Yes netherlands and germany is like night and day . I dont recall netherlands taking in muslim so called refugees by the millions over the last few years 

Good night .

Timeline
11 minutes ago, mustang85635 said:

Ok my last response to you . People like you are the reason Europe is in the mess it is right now. Dancing around in there own PC talk . Go eat your Kebab and keep your eyes closed . 

So you have two muslim parents that would make you jewish or hindu then or what are you trying to tell me here. If both your parents are muslim you are muslim . Or atheist but your view is not the same as someone who comes from a background that is not muslim . 

Hope she didnt visit cologne on new years eve a few years back where hundreds of women were raped and groped by newly arrived “refugees” i am sure it was just an accident. 

Yes netherlands and germany is like night and day . I dont recall netherlands taking in muslim so called refugees by the millions over the last few years 

Good night .

People like you consider 3th and 4th generation  whoes parents immigrated decades ago "foreigners" despite the fact that they contribute to society. That's what is causing a mess.

You obviously don't know anything about who is a Muslim or not. I'm my own individual thank you!  You're so stuck in your Muslim bashing propaganda that anything else isn't possible in your world.

Aufwiedersehen Felicia! 

Edited by -Trinity-

image-2017-12-29 (1).jpg

Timeline
1 minute ago, -Trinity- said:

People like you consider 3th and 4th generation  whoes parents immigrated decades ago "foreigners" despite the fact that they contribute to society. 

You obviously don't know anything about who is a Muslim or not. You're so stuck in your Muslim bashing propaganda that anything else isn't possible in your world.

Aufwiedersehen Felicia! 

WATCH THE FIRST VIDEO , they dont consider themselves german .

Sorry as a non muslim person to break it to you but according to muslim law and traditions you are muslim lol 

Al-Mawsoo‘ah Al-Fiqhiyyah (The Encyclopedia of Fiqh) reads: "Muslim jurists have unanimously agreed that if a father embraces Islam and has young children, or someone who is legally like them, such as an insane child who has reached puberty, then they are considered Muslims, as a consequence of the father

Good night lol .

Timeline
Just now, mustang85635 said:

WATCH THE FIRST VIDEO , they dont consider themselves german .

Sorry as a non muslim person to break it to you but according to muslim law and traditions you are muslim lol 

Al-Mawsoo‘ah Al-Fiqhiyyah (The Encyclopedia of Fiqh) reads: "Muslim jurists have unanimously agreed that if a father embraces Islam and has young children, or someone who is legally like them, such as an insane child who has reached puberty, then they are considered Muslims, as a consequence of the father

Good night lol .

I think I know that world much better then you do, don't need to watch your biased propaganda videos.

Go read some more about what is considered a Muslim and who is not. 

And then go tell all those atheist individuals who's parents are Muslim that they are wrong, and they actually believe in Allah even if they don't.

Because you know better.

Gute nacht!

image-2017-12-29 (1).jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, mustang85635 said:

Yea AlJazeera... The two recent terrorists in New York . The one that shot up 50+people in Pulse Nightclub.San Bernadino . Boston Marathon Bomber ... You wanna go on about this .Just look up wikipedia and see who is incarcerated at Federal Supermax. Why is it never a Canadian, australian , european ? Same on Europe where I am from . Dont be a fool please . 

This country is built on Judeo-christian culture and values . Thats why its like this and not like central american or the middle east . 

This is the problem with the left they think if you would take out all the americans and replace them with people from third world countries it would still be the same . This is a very false narrative. It is like this because of mainly european settlers who built the foundation of this country . 

Please don't refer to people you disagree with as foolish.

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

1 hour ago, mustang85635 said:

Yea AlJazeera... The two recent terrorists in New York . The one that shot up 50+people in Pulse Nightclub.San Bernadino . Boston Marathon Bomber ... You wanna go on about this .Just look up wikipedia and see who is incarcerated at Federal Supermax. Why is it never a Canadian, australian , european ? Same on Europe where I am from . Dont be a fool please . 

This country is built on Judeo-christian culture and values . Thats why its like this and not like central american or the middle east . 

This is the problem with the left they think if you would take out all the americans and replace them with people from third world countries it would still be the same . This is a very false narrative. It is like this because of mainly european settlers who built the foundation of this country . 

This form of Diversity is what made America the current world power.