MrsKhan

What does this mean? Worried!!! [merged threads]

586 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
2 minutes ago, mustang85635 said:

Rachel Maddows should be on right now no ? Report back I am sure her crazy pants are on fire tonight

Sandwich likes her Morning Joe.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
1 minute ago, -Trinity- said:

I'm sorry, you lost me when you tried to convince me about non existing enclaves in America. 

I was talking about muslim enclaves in every major german ,dutch , british city . Its another level of enclave. Thats my opinion . You can believe whatever you want 

1 minute ago, Boiler said:

Sandwich likes her Morning Joe.

Another beauty . Dont get me started

12 hours ago, Ben&Zian said:

one person can technically bring 5 people, then they each bring 2-3 more, and soon one person did turn into a small town. 

My husband and I calculated that I could bring in 19 people when I have my citizenship, assuming I have the money to do so and the time scales move along swiftly. I could bring in:

- my 2 parents

- my 4 siblings

- the spouses of my 4 siblings

- the 9 minor children that my 4 siblings have churned out between them 

Edited by JFH

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

Timeline
5 minutes ago, -Trinity- said:

I'm sorry, you lost me when you tried to convince me about non existing enclaves in America. 

Google no go areas Los Angeles or Chicago, or let's try Detroit.

Again what you are doing is you put immigrants or recent arrived refugees like in Europe on the same pedestal like local citizens who have been here for decades . 

The places you qouted are mostly african american high crime areas like chicago and in los angeles also hispanic but most are american citizens through birth whereas in Europe there are millions who came through unchecked under the refugee stream or through chain migration 

Its not the same . 

Filed: F-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
2 minutes ago, mustang85635 said:

I was talking about muslim enclaves in every major german ,dutch , british city . Its another level of enclave. Thats my opinion . You can believe whatever you want 

Another beauty . Dont get me started

Yeah and I have lived in "those" Muslim enclaves so I know it's bs. But everyone has their right to have their opinions..and we all know what they say about opinions.

I stick to facts if you don't mind, not to assumptions and xenophobic ideas.

image-2017-12-29 (1).jpg

Timeline
1 minute ago, JFH said:

My husband and I calculated that I could bring in 19 people when I have my citizenship, assuming I have the money to do so and the time scales move along swiftly. I could bring in:

- my 2 parents

- my 4 siblings

Then think about places like Niger , Africa where each women has an average of 8 children .

Timeline
1 minute ago, JFH said:

- my 2 parents

- my 4 siblings

Did you also calculate how long that would take?

image-2017-12-29 (1).jpg

No need. It's hypothetical. I'm not bringing any of them. There's no reason to. 

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

Timeline
1 minute ago, mustang85635 said:

Again what you are doing is you put immigrants or recent arrived refugees like in Europe on the same pedestal like local citizens who have been here for decades . 

The places you qouted are mostly african american high crime areas like chicago and in los angeles also hispanic but most are american citizens through birth whereas in Europe there are millions who came through unchecked under the refugee stream or through chain migration 

Its not the same . 

Are you one of those people who consider 3th generation German citizens "foreigners"  because their parents migrated from Turkey in 50"s and 60's? 

image-2017-12-29 (1).jpg

Timeline
Just now, -Trinity- said:

Yeah and I have lived in "those" Muslim enclaves so I know it's bs. But everyone has their right to have their opinions..and we all know what they say about opinions.

I stick to facts if you don't mind, not to assumptions and xenophobic ideas.

Haha ok sure so you are muslim ? If not I dont believe we are talking about the same no go areas . No one asian white or anything else would live there voluntarily 

Does it matter ? Eventually they will be here and parents take on average 6 months so its not like most take for ever

Timeline
Just now, JFH said:

No need. It's hypothetical. I'm not bringing any of them. There's no reason to. 

Lol, was curious how long that would take since you were calculating.

image-2017-12-29 (1).jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
3 minutes ago, mustang85635 said:

Its not the same . 

#Bradford

Blackburn was once described as one of the most segregated towns in Britain by the author of a report on riots across northern England. In 2007, Panorama found Blackburn's Muslim Asian and white communities were living worlds apart. Ten years on, has anything changed?

In 2007 we made a programme called White Fright tracking the ethnic and religious divide between Muslim Asian and white residents in Blackburn.

White residents were found to be leaving in large numbers and the two communities had separate lives.

A decade on Panorama has returned to find a town that is even more divided.

Some parts of Blackburn are only lived in by white residents and other areas are almost entirely Muslim Asian.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-42766211

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
2 minutes ago, -Trinity- said:

Are you one of those people who consider 3th generation German citizens "foreigners"  because their parents migrated from Turkey in 50"s and 60's? 

No its not me that considers those people foreigners its how they describe themselves 

Here if you have time watch this. You are just not informed enough for me to talk about this certain topic any further

41 minutes ago, Jaguiar said:

I know I'm probably late to this party, and I don't necessarily know where I fall in this whole discussion. I've enjoyed reading everyone's positions. However, saying "majority of immigrants = third world country individuals = terrorists" is absurd, untrue, and prejudicial (source: http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/trump-immigrant-terrorists-180122082108947.html). I believe it's also fair to point, as I believe someone did with their comment "you wouldn't even have hamburgers" (paraphrasing), that the culture and way of life of underdeveloped countries may be different, but that is NOT a bad thing. This country, however much some people here may want to deny it, is built upon different cultures, perspectives, ways of life, foods and languages. One does not have to share the same values and religion to be a part of the United States, nor should they have to. What's wrong with enclaves? Those happen all the time, and everywhere. Why is it so hard to understand that people from those countries might be able to add something to the United States that is beneficial? Going to New York City and having Italian pizza, or damn good Chinese food. Going to Louisiana and absorbing creole culture. Those are things that make this country better. If everyone had adapted, there would be so many incredible things that the US wouldn't be able to provide. 

I know you are new but please never ever post anything by Aljazeera to try and validate your argument. Their bias is clear because they are very blatant Anti-American/Anti-Trump.

I am not just saying this bc I might be against them bc they are owned by the Emir of Qatar. The complete opposite actually is the case. I used to live in Doha and watched them and the BBCnews all the time because out of 800 stations only 3 spoke English. Not to mention I met my future wife in Qatar as well when we were both living/working there. 

I read their coverage and watch them a lot in order to broaden my news reach and get different views on things. But they are the worst compared to anything involved with Israel and the USA/Trump compared to AlArabiya.