MrsKhan

What does this mean? Worried!!! [merged threads]

586 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Italian_in_NYC said:

Those are un-negotiated rates. US health insurances negotiate much much lower.

Anyways, I can tell you that giving birth (natural delivery and no complications whatsoever) in a Manhattan hospital costed my insurance $30k each time. Obviously not a problem for elderly parents, but just to give an idea of the magnitude.

Dang that's alot but about as much as what my wife's two c-section deliveries were each. What sucked is with my 4 year old I had pay $1500 out of pocket all because "she had a private room" when that's all there was. Luckily with my 1 year old I only paid $500 out of pocket. Thank goodness I have good insurance. 

9 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

I am sorry I had to do it NB but there were two threads just in different forums so I notified the mods. But it is nice to get some new blood in here.

Agree . It's just humorous to watch sometime , when people don't know the personalities 

43 minutes ago, mustang85635 said:

Blablabl you got some other talking points straight  out of the democratic playbook. Its very easy once you help one person immigrate directly they will then sponsor and so on . Everyone knows its happening. Dont deny it

She is a far Leftist here on CEHST that loves making sandwiches. Even if you have first hand knowledge she won't believe it because it didn't come out of some leftist rag.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
23 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

i will deny it. if 'everyone' knows that, 'everyone' is wrong.

Of course , its part of being a democrat . 

Explain to me then why canada discontinued chain migration mainly in the form of abolishing the parent category .

All that is being proposed is to replace a system based on chain migration where people are being sponsored in at record rates from third world countries mainly central america and africa with a system that Canada has where people are being selected based on Merit or have direct family members. 

Do you think 1/3 of the population of El Salvador came here through merit because they produce so many rocket scientists and doctors and lawyers ? 

If you say that this proposal is xenophobic wouldnt you indirectly call Justin Trudeau a xenophobe too because he is in favor of this merit based system ?

Edited by mustang85635

3 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

She is a far Leftist here on CEHST that loves making sandwiches. Even if you have first hand knowledge she won't believe it because it didn't come out of some leftist rag.

That just is not true. She us not a far leftie.  She is an our of the closet commie.

Good people however. I consider her a good cyber fake world friend lol

1 minute ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

That just is not true. She us not a far leftie.  She is an our of the closet commie.

Good people however. I consider her a good cyber fake world friend lol

Hey I was trying to be nice. 

1 minute ago, mustang85635 said:

Of course , its part of being a democrat . 

Explain to me then why canada discontinued chain migration mainly in the form of abolishing the parent category . Can you point me to the official site wher you can sponsor siblings to come to canada ? 

All that is being proposed is to replace a system based on chain migration where people are being sponsored in at record rates from third world countries mainly central america and africa with a system that Canada has where people are being selected based on Merit or have direct family members. 

Do you think 1/3 of the population of El Salvador came here through merit because they produce so many rocket scientists and doctors and lawyers ? 

If you say that this proposal is xenophobic wouldnt you indirectly call Justin Trudeau a xenophobe too because he is in favor of this merit based system ?

i am talking about the specific lie trump repeated about a specific immigrant. a lie he obviously repeated knowing his supporters wouldn't fact check him. case in point...

Filed: F-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

Agree . It's just humorous to watch sometime , when people don't know the personalities 

Is using two or more accounts on VJ allowed? 

image-2017-12-29 (1).jpg

10 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

when it comes to immigration it's pretty easy to obtain facts without believing leftist rags or personal anecdotes. i was speaking about the terrorist sponsoring 22 people since what, 2011? another lie from trump. i had to call it out because people come to this site for info on immigrating, and that trump claim is false and shouldn't be repeated.

Timeline
1 minute ago, smilesammich said:

i am talking about the specific lie trump repeated about a specific immigrant. a lie he obviously repeated knowing his supporters wouldn't fact check him. case in point...

You and politifact ASSUME its a lie because no data was provided . But it is very possible . They didnt say he sponsored them they said he was some kind of anchor . It could mean he sponsored one or two and signed some affidavit of supports . And then those people went on to sponsor more themselves . This can be done in a very short timespan once you become a citizen or even as a green card holder from outside the country through NVC and the consulate. And 23 is very little knowing what we know how some countries immigrate here in record numbers . My vietnamese neighbour got sponsored in 10 yeara ago by his brother . Then he sponsored his wife and daughter . Now at the moment he brought his father over and they are in the process of bringing the other side of the family over too because the wife just became a citizen . So thats more then 5 people just sponsored in when he was in fact recipient of chain migration himself. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

when it comes to immigration it's pretty easy to obtain facts without believing leftist rags or personal anecdotes. i was speaking about the terrorist sponsoring 22 people since what, 2011? another lie from trump. i had to call it out because people come to this site for info on immigrating, and that trump claim is false and shouldn't be repeated.

Every person with some common sense and basic elementary math knows that it doesn't add up: 23 people within 6 years.

image-2017-12-29 (1).jpg

1 minute ago, mustang85635 said:

You and politifact ASSUME its a lie because no data was provided . But it is very possible . They didnt say he sponsored them they said he was some kind of anchor . It could mean he sponsored one or two and signed some affidavit of supports . And then those people went on to sponsor more themselves . This can be done in a very short timespan once you become a citizen or even as a green card holder from outside the country through NVC and the consulate. And 23 is very little knowing what we know how some countries immigrate here in record numbers . My vietnamese neighbour got sponsored in 10 yeara ago by his brother . Then he sponsored his wife and daughter . Now at the moment he brought his father over and they are in the process of bringing the other side of the family over too because the wife just became a citizen . So thats more then 5 people just sponsored in when he was in fact recipient of chain migration himself. 

youre just filling in the gaps with anecdotes. what trump said was a lie. and it was repeated by the white house because the vast majority of Americans have zero clue regarding legal immigration. they here chain migration/terror attack and go ballistic. again, case in point. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

No why you ask ?  Its a big no no

I thought about that when I saw the invasion of "new" posters. I don't know the rules, but I already thought it would be against the ToS

image-2017-12-29 (1).jpg

Timeline
2 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

No wrong since 2010 . What bothers me is that you dont use the correct statement . In no article that I can find does he say he sponsored them directly . They either said he was an anchor for them or primary point of contact . Which I interpret as he got the ball rolling on a few and then it went from there . He was the inital immigrant .