TBoneTX

June 2017 I-129F Filers, Part III

4,398 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Kat&Joel said:

Holy moly you done DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heck yeah!! I was thinking about you all day today knowing you had your interview.  Did you end up walking out with visa in hand or are you waiting for it to arrive in the mail?  Also, 2 minutes?  Lord have mercy that is mega fast.  Also also, that's so awesome that he's coming to get you in NZ!!! I'm so excited for you!!!  

Thanks for the positive thoughts! No he just took my passport and said in the next week or so you will receive it in the mail with your visa inside. Yeah it was over as soon as it started, he asked me what's my fiances name, how we met, if I have been in the US, if he has been in NZ and asked if he proposed on the trip to NZ. And it was done.  Handing in my two weeks notice tomorrow :D FINALLY!!

Edited by MarksMate

K1                                                                                                       AOS

20 March 2017: We got engaged!!                                             13 June 2018 - Sent AOS/EAD/AP

06 June 2017 - Sent I-129F                                                         15 June 2018 - USCIS signature received.

12 June 2017 - Case was received.                                           20 June 2018 - NOA1 for AOS/EAD/AP

14 June 2017 - NOA1                                                                   22 June 2018 - Cash checked

14 December 2017- NOA2                                                          23 June 2018 - Hardcopy i797 for AOS/EAD/AP

26 January 2018 - NVC Scan Date                                            17 July 2018 - Biometrics appt

29 January 2018 - NVC Number                                                24 July 2018 - Case ready to be scheduled for interview

07 February 2018  -Medical                                                        27 Sept 2018 - Call to request EAD expedite based on pending job offer/financial hardship

20 February 2018 -Interview: APPROVED!                               6 Oct 2018 - Letter in mail stating "Your case is currently under review"

21 February 2018- Visa Issued                                                  16 Nov 2018 - EAD Approved                                                                             

23 February 2018-Visa in hand                                                  24 Nov 2018 - EAD/AP received in mail

20 March 2018 -POE: Los Angeles                                            26 Nov 2018 - SSN mail received 

20 May 2018-Marriage                                                                06 Nov 2018 - Interview Scheduled

16 March 2019 - Interview 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
3 minutes ago, MarksMate said:

Thanks for the positive thoughts! No he just took my passport and said in the next week or so you will receive it in the mail with your visa inside. Yeah it was over as soon as it started, he asked me what's my fiances name, how we met, if I have been in the US, if he has been in NZ and asked if he proposed on the trip to NZ. And it was done.  Handing in my two weeks notice tomorrow :D FINALLY!!

That's amazing!!! I'm so happy to hear that you get to hand in your notice!!! Try not to laugh in their faces when you hand it in lolololol.  That's so intense, you're leaving in 3 weeks????!!!! Do you have all your stuff ready?  We just need to get the embassy to sort out @mysticdolphin95 and then I can be next!!!  I have to stay until April 22nd though so I'll be a bit behind.

I-129F Sent: July 5th 2017  

I-129F NOA2: January 19th 2018

Interview date: March 8th 2018 - Result is APPROVED!!! 

POE USA: April 23rd 2018

Marriage: May 18th 2018

AOS NOA1: May 30th 2018

AOS Biometrics: June 21st 2018

EAD Received Date: June 07 2018

EAD NOA1: June 13th 2018

EAD Biometrics: July 6th 2018

Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview as of October 11th 2018

2 minutes ago, Kat&Joel said:

That's amazing!!! I'm so happy to hear that you get to hand in your notice!!! Try not to laugh in their faces when you hand it in lolololol.  That's so intense, you're leaving in 3 weeks????!!!! Do you have all your stuff ready?  We just need to get the embassy to sort out @mysticdolphin95 and then I can be next!!!  I have to stay until April 22nd though so I'll be a bit behind.

There was a girl there at the embassy today who made a HUGE fuss about not having her passport yet as she needs to travel on Thursday. Like YELLING and demanding they give it to her today as they said it would be ready and it wasn't. She got it. I was thinking  @mysticdolphin95 needs to start kicking up a fuss too. If I had it my way I would be gone already! It's 89 days to our wedding day, we set a date and hoped and prayed we would make it, and we did. Now I can say it out loud haha, I have been ready for a while now. 

K1                                                                                                       AOS

20 March 2017: We got engaged!!                                             13 June 2018 - Sent AOS/EAD/AP

06 June 2017 - Sent I-129F                                                         15 June 2018 - USCIS signature received.

12 June 2017 - Case was received.                                           20 June 2018 - NOA1 for AOS/EAD/AP

14 June 2017 - NOA1                                                                   22 June 2018 - Cash checked

14 December 2017- NOA2                                                          23 June 2018 - Hardcopy i797 for AOS/EAD/AP

26 January 2018 - NVC Scan Date                                            17 July 2018 - Biometrics appt

29 January 2018 - NVC Number                                                24 July 2018 - Case ready to be scheduled for interview

07 February 2018  -Medical                                                        27 Sept 2018 - Call to request EAD expedite based on pending job offer/financial hardship

20 February 2018 -Interview: APPROVED!                               6 Oct 2018 - Letter in mail stating "Your case is currently under review"

21 February 2018- Visa Issued                                                  16 Nov 2018 - EAD Approved                                                                             

23 February 2018-Visa in hand                                                  24 Nov 2018 - EAD/AP received in mail

20 March 2018 -POE: Los Angeles                                            26 Nov 2018 - SSN mail received 

20 May 2018-Marriage                                                                06 Nov 2018 - Interview Scheduled

16 March 2019 - Interview 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Okay... I'm trying to chase up my medical history from my GP. They don't have it (I switched docs back in Dec because I moved).

No one seems to know where they are at my old doctors.

Soooooooo... This is a problem. Anyone else had any similar dealings with the NHS?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
11 hours ago, KandW said:

Well let’s not forget who colonised the US. No surprise the names are all the bloody same. Lol

I love Bristol. Their accents are like farmers.

Excuse me... Are we forgetting who founded New Amsterdam, now know as New York for all you yanks? :P

06.01.2016 met online                                                                    

06.23.2017 met in person                                                              

12.16.2017 got engaged

K1 fiance visa

12.20.2017 K1 filed

12.22.2017 NOA-1

07.10.2018 NOA-2 (200 days)

07.18.2018 case at NVC (case number available on 07.20)

7.26.2018 case at Amsterdam Consulate

7.27-2018 P3 through e-mail

08.02.2018 medical

08.14.2018 interview APPROVED 

08.21.2018 POE

08.25.2018 💕Married 💕

AOS adjustment of status and AP/EAD 

08.27.2018 filed AOS, AP and EAD

08.30.2018 NOA-1 on all 3

9.21.2018 RFE on AOS

9.28.2018 replied to RFE

10.04.2018 biometrics appointment Louisville

11.29.2018 AOS interview Indianapolis  

01.28.2019 AOS approved

ROC removal of conditions

12.7.2020 filed ROC 

1.30.2021 NOA-1

5.28.2021 existing biometrics applied (no new biometrics done)

10.27.2021 ROC approved (no interview)

Check your case status: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov

Call USCIS: 800-375-5283 

Timeline
8 hours ago, Hoosier81 said:

What happened to you guys??? Did they tell you any reason why its taking so long???

No, they never did - we still don't know!  Every time we emailed they just told us it was processing, and to keep waiting...

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, KBA said:

Day 244...hoping those of us still waiting get some answers this week (I know, don’t hold my breath)...perhaps something by the end of the month? Sending positive vibes 

Waiting here with you... it's coming! IT'S COMING!!!!!!!!!!🙂🙃🙂🙃

Timeline
5 hours ago, MarksMate said:

There was a girl there at the embassy today who made a HUGE fuss about not having her passport yet as she needs to travel on Thursday. Like YELLING and demanding they give it to her today as they said it would be ready and it wasn't. She got it. I was thinking  @mysticdolphin95 needs to start kicking up a fuss too. If I had it my way I would be gone already! It's 89 days to our wedding day, we set a date and hoped and prayed we would make it, and we did. Now I can say it out loud haha, I have been ready for a while now. 

Haha, that will be our last resort :P Our wedding reception is in about a month, so we were going to ask for it back if needed if it started getting close.  It's just frustrating as they told my fiancé they'd definitely have it done by his travel date, no worries, etc...just don't tell people that if it's not true!  We're hopeful that it will be issued today, I think we're in the last stages now.

Congrats on finishing your journey!!  Lucky your fiancé gets to come over - I'm not heading back to NZ until December, feels like I haven't been there in ages!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Lotts said:

Okay... I'm trying to chase up my medical history from my GP. They don't have it (I switched docs back in Dec because I moved).

No one seems to know where they are at my old doctors.

Soooooooo... This is a problem. Anyone else had any similar dealings with the NHS?

At least with Cambodia we knew there was no hope of medical records regardless. 

Through the Visa medical they they test antibodies to see which immunizations you’ve had or not. 

AjIr9Cp.jpgVBcIOnI.giftCxpVPB.gif19B8PJM.gifWJvjtpL.gifv0iSLWp.gif

2079070924_Webp.net-resizeimage(3).png.40aa360e06b2e929a52d4af17362bc4a.png

jDSUBz2.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
4 minutes ago, George & Roth said:

At least with Cambodia we knew there was no hope of medical records regardless. 

Through the Visa medical they they test antibodies to see which immunizations you’ve had or not. 

I keep seeing everywhere that you need a copy of your medical history, here in London, anyway. 

I don't know. I'm covering all grounds.  Cannot afford any more delays as I have my final eviction notice for May 5th. I hate my job and I miss everything and everyone over there. 😭😭

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I got the email permitting me to schedule an interview appointment today! They only have appointments available on next Monday, tues and wed. Which all I can’t do because I have my medical in 2 days (Thursday). Generally they say you should have 1 week between your medical and interview to make sure the results get there on time. I’ll have to wait a little longer and hope a new appointment pops up soon. I didn’t think they would only make  3 days available next week. 😂 

grateful we get to move forward though. One thing I have learned is patience. 

Life is good! 

12 hours ago, dulxecita said:

We areapproved as of 2/12/18 no status update on web! 

felicitaciones

June 9th NOA1          December 15th NOA2      January 18th NVC Received

January 29th NVC Number     January 31 NVC left    Feb 5th Embassy Received

Feb 9th Filed DS-160 and scheduled interview      March 21st Medical 😭   March 27 second medical 

April 02 medical results   Interview: Grandmother's Birthday. :)  Arrival of Fiancee: 04/13/2018

Wedding Date: 5/27/2018  AOS sent: 6/02/2018 Bio-meterics 8/17/2018  Approved 2 year Green Card: 10/10/2018 Notice of Action 10/15/2018

2 Year conditional Green Card 10/17/2018  Now living our life keeping in mind to fill paperwork for 10 year card 7/20/2020.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Back from my almost two week long hiatus.

Glad to see lots of approvals.

@Lotts - congrats :)

We are still waiting for our approval :( 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.