TBoneTX

June 2017 I-129F Filers, Part III

4,398 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Arizona89 said:

Not sure if you are still remember me but... I wanted to share my happy day as my visa has been approved today! :) 

Good luck Guys! 

Awesome!  Gratulacje!  Time for some Zimne piwo

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
1 minute ago, John & Rose said:

Awesome!  Gratulacje!  Time for some Zimne piwo

haha dziękuję! :) I had 2 zimne piwo yesterday before the interview to calm down :D But definitely i deserve one today as well!

Great polish! <3

9 minutes ago, Arizona89 said:

haha dziękuję! :) I had 2 zimne piwo yesterday before the interview to calm down :D But definitely i deserve one today as well!

Great polish! <3

I know very little Polish but what I do know is important!  Cold beer!  Congratulations.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, John & Rose said:

Yes!  Every single response I have received before this one (including the Congressional inquiry) stated to check back in either 30 to 45 or 30 to 60 days.  This one didn't at all.  Here is the email this time...

According to our records, your petition is assigned to an officer and under review. While we are unable to predict a specific date by which a decision will be rendered in your case, you will receive further correspondence in due course.

If you have any new inquiries, you can always contact the National Customer Service Center (NCSC) by calling 1-800-375-5283, via TTY at 1-800-767-1833 or submit an E-request via our website.  A customer service representative should be able to assist you when you call the above toll-free number or you may submit an E-request via https://egov.uscis.gov/e-Request/Intro.do .

Respectfully,
Officer TX 0449
USCIS California Service Center 

A form response, but good that an officer is currently reviewing you application. They wouldn't let you know if your file has been delayed due to it being overlooked... Can you imagine an e-mail that said, "Oops, someone was using your file to balance the short leg of their table, so sorry..."

There needs to be much more accountability in our immigration department.

Edited by gibbersome

Want to come party it up in Los Angeles once your K-1 is in hand? Add your name to the list (everyone is welcome)! :jest:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AcLp5pKlTwcn_Gv-eibkW4RQiCUOq_GSJXVQTarG2Vs/edit

There are lots of NOA2s coming in mail without an update on case tracker. Please register for informed delivery if it is applicable in your region

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Still waiting for NOA2 Approval? Call USCIS and ask to speak to Tier 2.

How to talk to a live person at USCIS? https://goo.gl/54z5bZ -USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval?  https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to contact NVC https://goo.gl/zssbX1 - NVC - (603)-334-0700

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php 

I-129F NOA2 to NVC Receive Time Tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing 

3 minutes ago, gibbersome said:

A form response, but good that an officer is currently reviewing you application. They wouldn't let you know if your file has been delayed due to it being overlooked... Can you imagine an e-mail that said, "Oops, someone was using your file to balance the short leg of their table, so sorry..."

There needs to be much more accountability in our immigration department.

I was just happy that it disintegrated say to check back in 60 days.  This is the first response that I felt like there may actually be some movement.

I would love to hear them say they misplaced it.  At least there would be some relief from wondering if it even exists anymore.

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Guys, quick question. For PH, Do I need both GCP and PDOS or just GCP?

Filed/Sent  i-129F: 06.26.17

NOA1: 06.30.17

RFE Received: 01.16.18

RFE Sent: 01.23.18

RFE Response Received: 01.24.18

NOA2: 01.31.18

NVC File Received: 02.08.18

NVC Case Number Assigned: 02.09.18

NVC Status "at NVC": 02.09.18

NVC Status "in Transit": 02.15.18

NVC Status "Ready": 02.16.18

Medical: 02.20.18 - Got the packet! :)

NBI Clearance: 02.27.18

CFO: 02.26.18

Interview: 03.12.18 --- Passed!

VOH: 03.16.18

POE: 04.02.18

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
40 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

I was just happy that it disintegrated say to check back in 60 days.  This is the first response that I felt like there may actually be some movement.

I would love to hear them say they misplaced it.  At least there would be some relief from wondering if it even exists anymore.

At least it has been assigned..... at last.

MY PERSONAL K-1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
(In progress)

I-192F sent: 6/7/2017

I-129F arrived (by USPS): 6/12/2017 (Date recorded on NOA1)

NOA1 email received: 6/14/2017

NOA1 hard copy recieved: 6/19/2017

RFE Recieved: 12/30/2017

RFE response sent: 1/2/2018
RFE response recieved: 1/3/2018

NOA2: 1/12/2018
NVC Recieved: 1/26/2018
NVC Case Number Assigned: 1/26/2018
NVC Sent To Embassy: 2/2/2018

Medical (London): 2/5/2018

Interview (London): 2/23/2018 - APPROVED

Visa On Hand: 3-2-2018 - Home Delivery

POE (Atlanta, GA): 3/13/2018 (booked)

Timeline
59 minutes ago, SM2017 said:

Guys, quick question. For PH, Do I need both GCP and PDOS or just GCP?

Just GCP. Because CFO does not consider a K-1 visa as an immigrant visa. PDOS is for immigrant visa holders.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Tony and Tillie said:

Just GCP. Because CFO does not consider a K-1 visa as an immigrant visa. PDOS is for immigrant visa holders.

Thanks @Tony and Tillie!!! :)

I'm hoping that our NVC status will change to ready soon! :)

Timeline
3 hours ago, John & Rose said:

I have just received another email response to one of my inquiries.  This time they say that I am assigned to an adjudicator and is "under review" but cannot estimate when it will be completed.  At least it is something different from the other responses.  I'm not sure if I believe it but I am going to take it as good news.

I got a good feeling about that email. The long, excruciating wait will soon come to an end. Finally! 

Timeline
22 minutes ago, SM2017 said:

Thanks @Tony and Tillie!!! :)

I'm hoping that our NVC status will change to ready soon! :)

How long has it been? Ours took 8 days at the NVC then 4 days from "In Transit" to "Ready" cause it crossed the weekends.:jest:

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Tony and Tillie said:

How long has it been? Ours took 8 days at the NVC then 4 days from "In Transit" to "Ready" cause it crossed the weekends.:jest:

It was "at NVC" for 6 days (Including weekends).

It changed to "in Transit" Just yesterday.

So hopefully today, or sometime next week it would be "Ready" :)

Edited by SM2017

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 hour ago, John & Rose said:

I am pleased you have some news at last, hopefully it won't be long to wait now.

Timeline
19 minutes ago, SM2017 said:

It was "at NVC" for 6 days (Including weekends).

It changed to "in Transit" Just yesterday.

So hopefully today, or sometime next week it would be "Ready" :)

Monday or Tuesday for sure. The embassy in Manila does it electronically so it will be pretty quick.:D

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Tony and Tillie said:

Monday or Tuesday for sure. The embassy in Manila does it electronically so it will be pretty quick.:D

yeah! I'm comparing it to your timeline so I think we'll have it early next week.

Getting all my documents ready while waiting. Got my NSO BC yesterday, now I'm waiting for the CENOMAR.

I didn't know that the CENOMAR takes longer than the BC and it's delivered separately. I got so confused when I just got one envelope from 2Go yesterday.

Edited by SM2017

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.