June 2017 I-129F Filers, Part III

4,398 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
6 hours ago, MarksMate said:

Anyone have honeymoon plans? Do share! 

Hawaii! :D

No clue when yet, but that's the plan!

K1                                                                                            AoS                                                                                                                                 N-400

I-129F Received: 05-June-2017                                        AoS, EAD & AP Filed: 15-June-2018                                                                         N-400 Filed: 29-Sept-2020

NOA2: 09-January-2018                                                      NOA1 on all three: 27-June-2018                                                                             NOA1: 28-Sept-2020

NVC Received/Case #: 24-January-2018                         Biometrics: 20-July-2018                                                                                           Interview Date: 16-Feb-2021

Consulate Received: 02-February-2018                           Case Ready For Interview: 24-July-2018                                                                 Oath Ceremony: 18-Feb-2021

Interview: 13-March-2018                                                   EAD & AP Approvals: 18-October-2018                                                                   Expedited under section 319(b) - overseas military orders

VOH: 17-March-2018                                                           Interview Scheduled: 8-April-2019 / Rescheduled on 17-April-2019                  Biometrics re-used from AOS application. Skipped ROC

POE (LAX): 11-April-2018                                                    Interview Date: 28-April-2019 - APPROVED!

Timeline
29 minutes ago, Little_Vixen said:

Oh hell yes!!! We better all be invited. :jest:

I don't think I'll be having a bachelorette party. My best friends and I have fallen out over all of this and I don't see that getting fixed any time soon. They don't want anything to do with my fiancé. :(

Anyway, by the time I get to the U.S. we will have a quick courthouse wedding to start the paperwork. The timeframe will be too short for any family and friends to come long distance (both in and out of the U.S.). So decided to have a party when we renew our vows on our aniversary. And with him being a single father of four and me not being able to work for a while when I move I don't think we will have the finances to go on a honeymoon.

My Mr. will be going to Vegas for a weekend with his buddies. They'll be staying at a fancy-ish hotel, which I initially was somewhat jealous over, but then thinking of how they'll be sharing rooms with as many of them as possible to get the costs down..... got me down from that cloud quite soon! Haha. 

My 2 best friends will be organizing something for me - no clue what. I only sent them a list with possible ladies to invite and their details. Spending time with the people I love is all I need :D

We're doing courthouse after my arrival too. Wedding reception now rescheduled to September 23rd :D

K1                                                                                            AoS                                                                                                                                 N-400

I-129F Received: 05-June-2017                                        AoS, EAD & AP Filed: 15-June-2018                                                                         N-400 Filed: 29-Sept-2020

NOA2: 09-January-2018                                                      NOA1 on all three: 27-June-2018                                                                             NOA1: 28-Sept-2020

NVC Received/Case #: 24-January-2018                         Biometrics: 20-July-2018                                                                                           Interview Date: 16-Feb-2021

Consulate Received: 02-February-2018                           Case Ready For Interview: 24-July-2018                                                                 Oath Ceremony: 18-Feb-2021

Interview: 13-March-2018                                                   EAD & AP Approvals: 18-October-2018                                                                   Expedited under section 319(b) - overseas military orders

VOH: 17-March-2018                                                           Interview Scheduled: 8-April-2019 / Rescheduled on 17-April-2019                  Biometrics re-used from AOS application. Skipped ROC

POE (LAX): 11-April-2018                                                    Interview Date: 28-April-2019 - APPROVED!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

I’m headed to Miami or New Orleans for bachelor party. My rule is no strippers, just don’t like it. Drinking and eating to excess, now that I like.

Since we have our son we may do a FamilyMoon to Disney. Or leave him with grandma and go to Bermuda. 

AjIr9Cp.jpgVBcIOnI.giftCxpVPB.gif19B8PJM.gifWJvjtpL.gifv0iSLWp.gif

2079070924_Webp.net-resizeimage(3).png.40aa360e06b2e929a52d4af17362bc4a.png

jDSUBz2.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 hours ago, gibbersome said:

Hi John!

Wanted to ask if you have considered contacting the DHS Ombudsman to intervene on your behalf. This is the website where you can file a request:

https://www.dhs.gov/case-assistance

I looked at this too, but it says it has to be 60 days past normal processing times apparently before you can submit it

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
59 minutes ago, George & Roth said:

I’m headed to Miami or New Orleans for bachelor party. My rule is no strippers, just don’t like it. Drinking and eating to excess, now that I like.

Since we have our son we may do a FamilyMoon to Disney. Or leave him with grandma and go to Bermuda. 

That's so similar to my fiancé said!

Eating and drinking 😂

I'm actually thinking of taking him to Vegas with us but my mother in law says "it's no boys night"

so for disney, can I also do a disney honeymoon without a kid? 

3 hours ago, gibbersome said:

Hi John!

Wanted to ask if you have considered contacting the DHS Ombudsman to intervene on your behalf. This is the website where you can file a request:

https://www.dhs.gov/case-assistance

I have not tried that yet. I will do it today. It does state that the USCIS website should be processing dates at least 60 days past our receipt date but since they are approving November I think I will try anyway. 

Thank you for this. 

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Naes said:

That's so similar to my fiancé said!

Eating and drinking 😂

I'm actually thinking of taking him to Vegas with us but my mother in law says "it's no boys night"

so for disney, can I also do a disney honeymoon without a kid? 

You most definitely can do Disney without a kid. The food area is made to have options and themes for many different countries, easier to enjoy without an evil little child running around screaming!

check it out

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/searchoutput-loc.cfm?location=EPCOT+World+Showcase

AjIr9Cp.jpgVBcIOnI.giftCxpVPB.gif19B8PJM.gifWJvjtpL.gifv0iSLWp.gif

2079070924_Webp.net-resizeimage(3).png.40aa360e06b2e929a52d4af17362bc4a.png

jDSUBz2.gif

Timeline
2 minutes ago, George & Roth said:

You most definitely can do Disney without a kid. The food area is made to have options and themes for many different countries, easier to enjoy without an evil little child running around screaming!

check it out

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/searchoutput-loc.cfm?location=EPCOT+World+Showcase

I may like an evil little child screening (in a few years 😂)

that looks like "adult" part of the Disney 😳

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
9 minutes ago, George & Roth said:

check it out

Meanwhile over in the Netherlands a childrens party got cancelled cause they dressed up as cowboys and Indians. :rofl:

06.01.2016 met online                                                                    

06.23.2017 met in person                                                              

12.16.2017 got engaged

K1 fiance visa

12.20.2017 K1 filed

12.22.2017 NOA-1

07.10.2018 NOA-2 (200 days)

07.18.2018 case at NVC (case number available on 07.20)

7.26.2018 case at Amsterdam Consulate

7.27-2018 P3 through e-mail

08.02.2018 medical

08.14.2018 interview APPROVED 

08.21.2018 POE

08.25.2018 💕Married 💕

AOS adjustment of status and AP/EAD 

08.27.2018 filed AOS, AP and EAD

08.30.2018 NOA-1 on all 3

9.21.2018 RFE on AOS

9.28.2018 replied to RFE

10.04.2018 biometrics appointment Louisville

11.29.2018 AOS interview Indianapolis  

01.28.2019 AOS approved

ROC removal of conditions

12.7.2020 filed ROC 

1.30.2021 NOA-1

5.28.2021 existing biometrics applied (no new biometrics done)

10.27.2021 ROC approved (no interview)

Check your case status: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov

Call USCIS: 800-375-5283 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
On 2/11/2018 at 2:39 AM, Naes said:

Hope I put everyone in...

June 6

@John & Rose     - Received

June 12

@MommaMiller  - RFE rec. (not active since 1/ 13)

@purplepink        - RFE rec. (1/29)

@ChazNikki        - RFE Sent

@Jessica829     -Received

June 13

@YingYen           - Received

June 14

@emylady          -  Received (not active since 12/30)

@Enter and Kam - Received 

@Katemdedo     - Received (not active since 1/17)

@D & JL             - RFE rec. (1/21)

June 15

@LydiaP            - Received

June 19

@elwoodicious - RFE rec.(1/11)

June 22

@KBA               - Received

June26

@Kween          - RFE rec. (1/30)

@Dekd22        - RFE rec. (1/28)

June 27

@Kari & Atti     - RFE rec. (2/5)

@KurtHigh     -RFE rec. (1/31)

@gibbersome   -Received

June 28

@Mike and Wendelyn  - RFE rec. (1/31)

@Stanley & Brandi      - RFE rec. (1/31)

June 29

@dulxecita      - RFE  rec. (2/7)

@akdf2014    - Received

@Jabberwocky1969  - Received

June 30

@jemonline    - Received

@Lotts           -RFE rec. (2/08)

@RoboSquirrel  -RFE sent

I’ve been Stalking the “stalker list” 😔

did any of the people who got NOA2 after RFE got notified online or was it only mail notification? 

Do I sound desperate.... 😔😔 no judgments please 😫😫😫🤫🤫🤫😂😂

Edited by Kari & Atti

Timeline
27 minutes ago, Naes said:

I may like an evil little child screening (in a few years 😂)

that looks like "adult" part of the Disney 😳

Disney as an adult is fun!

Mr and I did 4 days of Disney World when I visited him for the first time in 2016. Good memories :D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
36 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

I have not tried that yet. I will do it today. It does state that the USCIS website should be processing dates at least 60 days past our receipt date but since they are approving November I think I will try anyway. 

Thank you for this. 

Keep us posted on how it goes...I’ll keep that in mind for my next round of cage rattling. Good luck!! 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Kari & Atti said:

I’ve been Stalking the “stalker list” 😔

did any of the people who got NOA2 after RFE got notified online or was it only mail notification? 

Do I sound desperate.... 😔😔 no judgments please 😫😫😫🤫🤫🤫😂😂

I know at least @Lotts did get noa2. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Naes said:

16 minutes ago, Naes said:

@Mike and Wendelyn @Stanley & Brandi And one more I think got NOA2. I’m wondering if they were notified by the app or online or they just got the mail notification.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.