TBoneTX

June 2017 I-129F Filers, Part III

4,398 posts in this topic

Just now, useful89 said:

I understand but saying it all has to be mailed is just demonstrably false. 

I don't understand why you're still arguing with me. The question that I answered wasn't about forms being scanned in. It was about if something should be mailed or emailed. I answered given the question that was at hand. Misunderstanding or not, you're kinda snapping at me for no reason.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Jaquelly said:

I don't understand why you're still arguing with me. The question that I answered wasn't about forms being scanned in. It was about if something should be mailed or emailed. I answered given the question that was at hand. Misunderstanding or not, you're kinda snapping at me for no reason.

You said forms always have to be mailed. That's not true. I don't mean to sound snarky but it's important for people to be given correct information. The only thing I mailed my fiancée was the i134, all other supporting documents can be copied and sent via email. 

1 minute ago, useful89 said:

You said forms always have to be mailed. That's not true. I don't mean to sound snarky but it's important for people to be given correct information. The only thing I mailed my fiancée was the i134, all other supporting documents can be copied and sent via email. 

Fantastic.

I'm glad that we squared that away, even though you're still not acknowledging why I responded the way that I did to their very generic question.

Have a great night!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, useful89 said:

I thought I-134 can also be sent by email?

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Jaquelly said:

Fantastic.

I'm glad that we squared that away, even though you're still not acknowledging why I responded the way that I did to their very generic question.

Have a great night!

I guess I am missing something. The person asked if forms have to be mailed or can be emailed. You said always mailed. Is that not the issue here?

6 minutes ago, Naes said:

I thought I-134 can also be sent by email?

My understanding is it must have a wet signature just like the i129f, thus cannot be emailed 

Just now, useful89 said:

I guess I am missing something. The person asked if forms have to be mailed or can be emailed. You said always mailed. Is that not the issue here?

Oh my lord.

I thought they meant to USCIS. I can't make that any more clear.

Timeline
Just now, Jaquelly said:

Oh my lord.

I thought they meant to USCIS. I can't make that any more clear.

You didn't make that clear at all. Besides, why would they send all that to USCIS? That doesn't make sense. It just proves my point that some people give information despite having a flawed understanding of the process. 

Just now, useful89 said:

You didn't make that clear at all. Besides, why would they send all that to USCIS? That doesn't make sense. It just proves my point that some people give information despite having a flawed understanding of the process. 

image.thumb.png.172672c07c178eb291d5d6459b6af197.png

Do you see anything on that screenshot about him sending things to anyone other than USCIS? Because I gave an opinion at face value. They asked about sending hard copies. You CANNOT email things to USCIS.

I do not jump to conclusions. You can jump off my back now. 

Timeline
5 hours ago, reyjay said:

Hi all quick question. I’m an August filer and I was wondering do we send the hard copy with signature all the papers i134, employment letter, tax return, etc. through mail or just email it?

Paraphrasing the whole situation for you:

This is to send to your fiance (first to clairify that)

supporting documents such such as employment letter, tax return etc. can be e-mailed.

I-134 first use wet signature (no electronic signature) and then can be either scanned (color) and emailed or mailed.

some embassies accepts this canned copy, some may not as we hear both so that depends on your embassy, please check about that.

Timeline

guys its ok. Please Misunderstandings happen, that's why we correct when things happen. We all just trying to help not trying someone's case to go bad.

Timeline
Just now, Jaquelly said:

image.thumb.png.172672c07c178eb291d5d6459b6af197.png

Do you see anything on that screenshot about him sending things to anyone other than USCIS? Because I gave an opinion at face value. They asked about sending hard copies. You CANNOT email things to USCIS.

I do not jump to conclusions. You can jump off my back now. 

lol crazy how worked up how you're getting at me because I'm only giving correct information. You would never send all of that info to USCIS, it goes to the relevant embassy. The fact you even read I134 and assumed 'USCIS' just proves my point that you're not completely clear on the process. You can get mad all you want but more important than your feelings is giving people correct information as this both guarantees a minimal amount of headache for them as well as maintains the quality of this forum. 

1 minute ago, useful89 said:

lol crazy how worked up how you're getting at me because I'm only giving correct information. You would never send all of that info to USCIS, it goes to the relevant embassy. The fact you even read I134 and assumed 'USCIS' just proves my point that you're not completely clear on the process. You can get mad all you want but more important than your feelings is giving people correct information as this both guarantees a minimal amount of headache for them as well as maintains the quality of this forum. 

I think we should mutually drop the subject. I appreciate you're trying to be helpful but you're incredibly rude and I don't want to speak about this with you, or in general. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Naes said:

guys its ok. Please Misunderstandings happen, that's why we correct when things happen. We all just trying to help not trying someone's case to go bad.

I'm trying to give correct information and it annoys me when people do the opposite. If a person is not certain about something they shouldn't answer a question here as it could cause problems for others later on. 

Just now, Jaquelly said:

I think we should mutually drop the subject. I appreciate you're trying to be helpful but you're incredibly rude and I don't want to speak about this with you, or in general. 

Facts are rude, got it. Take care 

Timeline

Without wrong information there can be no correct information. 

11 minutes ago, useful89 said:

My understanding is it must have a wet signature just like the i129f, thus cannot be emailed 

Embassies actually accepts I-134 with scanned copy as @o0o noted. 

So again without wrong info theres no right info coming out.

Edited by Naes

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.