TBoneTX

June 2017 I-129F Filers, Part III

4,398 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Pasa said:

Hello everyone

Someone pl help since few days I m trying to reschedule my interview date at Mumbai but i m getting a message that there are no appointment available for you to select. I not able to understand it...can anyone guide on same pl

because there are no appointment dates available.keep checking.

have you booked already any date or canceled the appoinment before?

Just now, John & Rose said:

I was told that I can't file another inquiry until March 24...so I filed 2 yesterday!  What are they going to do?  Delay processing?  LOL :rolleyes:

hahaha! that made me laugh so hard. Inquire everyday. LOL although i will try to call what is the response to my inquiry that said complete. 

47 minutes ago, KBA said:

I just called their office and had to sign a release for them to submit an inquiry and included facts about the case...etc. Still waiting to hear anything 

Yeah I’m not sure how the inquiry process works to be honest. I ended up receiving an RFE the next day so we figured it wasn’t necessary for our case anymore 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Martin3517 said:

called uscis. and they transferred me to an officer. he told me to wait for the letter LOL. Wasted.

Image result for dean winchester gif silly

Wait for what letter? The response from your inquiry or a NOA2? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
11 hours ago, MarksMate said:

Has the medical physician contacted him? Have you contacted the Consulate? I am frustrated for you guys, I check daily to see if your timeline has been updated yet. Hoping you guys here something good this week. 

Thanks for the secondhand frustration - we're incredibly frustrated, too!  The medical was sent (according to CityMed) to the embassy on the 26th of Jan.  He emailed the consulate asking for an update January 31st, and received the reply "Your case is with the officer. As soon as the visa process has been completed, we will let you know."  Going to email again on Friday morning (NZ time) if we haven't heard anything as it's yet another long weekend.  Nearly 3 weeks in AP...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
37 minutes ago, Martin3517 said:

called uscis. and they transferred me to an officer. he told me to wait for the letter LOL. Wasted.

Once it says your inquiry is complete they usually send a letter afterward.

50 minutes ago, Martin3517 said:

That is better than "your petition is pending assignment to an adjudicator"  just barely....

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi All! Quick question I can't seem to find the answer to anywhere else.

My fiancé is trying to call the US Embassy Doctor in London (Knightsbridge) to make his appointment.

He said either the phone line was busy, or that whenever he selected an option, it would hang up on him.

Is anyone else having this issue, or heard of this issue? They're only open 9-5 when he's at work, so he's having to run away from his desk every few minutes to try again to get through.

We're using the 020 7486 7822 number.

Any tips/info is always appreciated <3 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, lindsayb86 said:

Hi All! Quick question I can't seem to find the answer to anywhere else.

My fiancé is trying to call the US Embassy Doctor in London (Knightsbridge) to make his appointment.

He said either the phone line was busy, or that whenever he selected an option, it would hang up on him.

Is anyone else having this issue, or heard of this issue? They're only open 9-5 when he's at work, so he's having to run away from his desk every few minutes to try again to get through.

We're using the 020 7486 7822 number.

Any tips/info is always appreciated <3 

They get really really busy and that happens - they do suggest using email to contact them rather than calling, but I dont think thats a very efficient way to make a booking - they are VERY fast at responding to email though I have to say.

MY PERSONAL K-1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
(In progress)

I-192F sent: 6/7/2017

I-129F arrived (by USPS): 6/12/2017 (Date recorded on NOA1)

NOA1 email received: 6/14/2017

NOA1 hard copy recieved: 6/19/2017

RFE Recieved: 12/30/2017

RFE response sent: 1/2/2018
RFE response recieved: 1/3/2018

NOA2: 1/12/2018
NVC Recieved: 1/26/2018
NVC Case Number Assigned: 1/26/2018
NVC Sent To Embassy: 2/2/2018

Medical (London): 2/5/2018

Interview (London): 2/23/2018 - APPROVED

Visa On Hand: 3-2-2018 - Home Delivery

POE (Atlanta, GA): 3/13/2018 (booked)

Timeline
Just now, vocaledge said:

They get really really busy and that happens - they do suggest using email to contact them rather than calling, but I dont think thats a very efficient way to make a booking - they are VERY fast at responding to email though I have to say.

Amazing!! Is there an email you know of known to work? :D Just nice to know it's not just us and that there are other options.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
4 hours ago, Desi1012 said:

Hunny Send ur I-134 along with a letter from you current employer and your pay stubs. Copy or your 2016 tax returns and also w2 i say you will be fine

I just hope they accept it... we have been on this journey for way to long and It will be horrible to see all go down just because of someone judging us.

Thank you..

Timeline
15 minutes ago, lindsayb86 said:

Amazing!! Is there an email you know of known to work? :D Just nice to know it's not just us and that there are other options.

usadmin@knightsbridge-doctors.com

MY PERSONAL K-1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
(In progress)

I-192F sent: 6/7/2017

I-129F arrived (by USPS): 6/12/2017 (Date recorded on NOA1)

NOA1 email received: 6/14/2017

NOA1 hard copy recieved: 6/19/2017

RFE Recieved: 12/30/2017

RFE response sent: 1/2/2018
RFE response recieved: 1/3/2018

NOA2: 1/12/2018
NVC Recieved: 1/26/2018
NVC Case Number Assigned: 1/26/2018
NVC Sent To Embassy: 2/2/2018

Medical (London): 2/5/2018

Interview (London): 2/23/2018 - APPROVED

Visa On Hand: 3-2-2018 - Home Delivery

POE (Atlanta, GA): 3/13/2018 (booked)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.