TBoneTX

June 2017 I-129F Filers, Part III

4,398 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
6 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Yipee!  My VJ timeline just moved back to December 22, 2017.  It was December 23 this morning.

I am very happy you added "2017" as I was not sure. 

Spoiler

Seriously, ####### is going on?!?! SOMEONE APPROVE IT ALREADY!

This is your week....I hope

Edited by George & Roth

AjIr9Cp.jpgVBcIOnI.giftCxpVPB.gif19B8PJM.gifWJvjtpL.gifv0iSLWp.gif

2079070924_Webp.net-resizeimage(3).png.40aa360e06b2e929a52d4af17362bc4a.png

jDSUBz2.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
8 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Yipee!  My VJ timeline just moved back to December 22, 2017.  It was December 23 this morning.

Have you heard anything back from your recent inquiries? My online inquiry from 1/29 still hasn’t even been “assigned to an officer”...does that seem odd? With USCIS, I suppose nothing is normal! 

Edited by KBA

7 minutes ago, George & Roth said:

I am very happy you added "2017" as I was not sure. 

Reveal hidden contents

Seriously, ####### is going on?!?! SOMEONE APPROVE IT ALREADY!

This is your week....I hope

I had to do a double take myself...

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Is there a site/app to see if your application has got to the NVC?

Just curiousity, really. NOA2 was dated a week ago. Also trying to kick his derriere into gathering all the stuff we need for the next step. He's chosen now to tinker with his car. 😑😂

Not like he's had 7 months 😂 ohhhh lawd

Edited by Lotts

Has anyone got any sample letters to congress I might be able to take a look at? I'm beginning to think we should at least try this route.

7 minutes ago, KBA said:

Have you heard anything back from your recent inquiries? My online inquiry from 1/29 still hasn’t even been “assigned to an officer”...does that seem odd? With USCIS, I suppose nothing is normal! 

That is odd.  Did you try another online inquiry?

I originally did the online inquiry on Jan 20, I believe.  On the 24th it was assigned.  Then it was assigned again on Feb 7, Feb 12 and again today Feb 13...  I have no idea what is going on.  I also asked for another Congressional inquiry yesterday.  No word on any of them yet.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Just now, emylady said:

Has anyone got any sample letters to congress I might be able to take a look at? I'm beginning to think we should at least try this route.

Go to your Congressman's website.  There is a link there for help with a Federal Agency.  That is the best route.  You have to fill out the form, add your question then print the form.  It has to be signed to give them permission to ask on your behalf.  You can call them too.  They will email the permission slip to you.

IMG_5168.jpeg

Just now, John & Rose said:

Go to your Congressman's website.  There is a link there for help with a Federal Agency.  That is the best route.  You have to fill out the form, add your question then print the form.  It has to be signed to give them permission to ask on your behalf.  You can call them too.  They will email the permission slip to you.

Hey! I have that part but was more wondering how to word the request. I've read that some write a lot and others just say to request assistance with I-129f petition. 

I just got my email from USCIS on the online inquiry.  Yep...my case is "pending" assignment... They say I have to wait at least 45 days from Feb 7 before I make another inquiry.  Yes, I am not supposed to make another inquiry prior to March 24, 2018 according to the email.  They say I have to give them more time to work on the files before I ask again...B$

IMG_5168.jpeg

5 minutes ago, emylady said:

Hey! I have that part but was more wondering how to word the request. I've read that some write a lot and others just say to request assistance with I-129f petition. 

I got immediate response from the online form.  I would go that route first.  When they respond you will have an email of their immigration liaison.  That seemed to be the quickest way to get a response as it goes directly to the immigration rep for your Congressman.

Just let them know when you filed and that USCIS has now passed that date on their official timeline.  You can write a lot in that space.  I know I did the first time.  Just ask them to do an inquiry on the status of your case.  They know what to do.

Edited by John & Rose

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

John, I can't believe how long you've waited and that they're still giving you those kind of BS replies. For the love of god... it's been an eternity. Assign your case already! Crossing my fingers that you guys get your NOA2 soon. Sending you and Rose love and good thoughts!

Here is the wonderful email from USCIS...  

U.S. Department of Homeland Security
CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER
24000 AVILA ROAD
LAGUNA NIGUEL,CA 92677

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Emailed to xxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear John X. XXXXXXX:

On 01/29/2018, you or the designated representative shown below, contacted us about your case.  Some of the key information given to us at that time was the following:

Caller indicated they are:
-- Applicant or Petitioner

Attorney Name:
-- Information not available

Case type:
-- I129F

Filing date:
-- 06/06/2017

Receipt #:
-- WAC-17-903-53747

Referral ID:
SR10291806001CSC
Beneficiary (if you filed for someone else):

Your USCIS Account Number (A-number):

Type of service requested:
-- Outside Normal Processing Times

The status of this service request is:

On 01/29/2018, you contacted USCIS concerning your I-129F to notify us that you believe your case is outside of our normal processing time. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved. 

We reviewed the information in your case, which shows that on 02/07/2018, we notified you by email that your case is currently pending and you will receive a notice of action within 45 days.  Our records indicate that 45 days have not passed, it has only been 6 days.  Please allow the time indicated on the prior response.

Our records show that your I-129F is still currently pending adjudication. If 45 days have passed from 02/07/2018, you can make another inquiry, not before.

We hope this information is helpful and appreciate your continued patience.

-----------------------------------
Online Services
We offer many online services and tools to help you find the information you need. Please visit our Web site at www.uscis.gov for information about:
* Using our Case Status Online tool; 
* Signing up for case status updates; 
* Checking processing times;
* Submitting an e-Request to inquire about certain applications and petitions;
* Using our Office Locator; 
* Using InfoPass to schedule an appointment; and 
* Downloading forms.

Address Changes
If you move, please provide us with an updated address. For more information about address changes, please visit our Web site at www.uscis.gov/ar-11, and click on "Change Your Address Online."

For More Information
If you do not find the information you need through our online services and need further assistance, you may contact our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283 or 1-800-767-1833 (TDD for the hearing impaired).

IMG_5168.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.