TBoneTX

June 2017 I-129F Filers, Part III

4,398 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
25 minutes ago, Jolie&Charles said:

I called NVC today they confirmed that my case left them on the 6th this month.. I called the embassy and could not get any more infos.. Tried to send a request contact on the embassy website aswell, the page does not work.. Will try again tomorrow.. Or I might just wait a lil bit more..

If it left them, you should see progress on CEAC using your NVC case number.  Why do you need to call the embassy?

MY PERSONAL K-1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
(In progress)

I-192F sent: 6/7/2017

I-129F arrived (by USPS): 6/12/2017 (Date recorded on NOA1)

NOA1 email received: 6/14/2017

NOA1 hard copy recieved: 6/19/2017

RFE Recieved: 12/30/2017

RFE response sent: 1/2/2018
RFE response recieved: 1/3/2018

NOA2: 1/12/2018
NVC Recieved: 1/26/2018
NVC Case Number Assigned: 1/26/2018
NVC Sent To Embassy: 2/2/2018

Medical (London): 2/5/2018

Interview (London): 2/23/2018 - APPROVED

Visa On Hand: 3-2-2018 - Home Delivery

POE (Atlanta, GA): 3/13/2018 (booked)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
2 hours ago, Lotts said:

How we met, more photos within the last 2 years (totally sent one of us next to a massive peen from when we went to Amsterdam... Because we are adults), clearer images of my passport stamps... He also didn't tick the box to say we met through a marriage broker.

I'm not getting excited until he tells me what it is. I was close to throwing up earlier when he told me he got the scan. A mix of anxiety and my illness. I don't know how he is so cool about it all. 😐😳

Same RFE as us! Hopefully we are next... 🙏🏻🤞🏻

They received our docs on the 5th of Feb..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
1 hour ago, Lotts said:

I haven't stopped sobbing. 

They don't call me snotty Lottie for no reason. 

You guys have been incredible. Huge shout out to @vocaledge, @Naes, @John & Rose, @Kari & Atti, @Thelucybelle @Swissmiss82 

You guys have been so good, helpful, supportive, kept me laughing, and amazing in general!!! Thank you so much. 

Come to MD. I make a mean Yorkshire pudding 😁😁😁😁

Im so excited for you I’m in tears now!!! Congratulations and see you on this side of the earth soon honey!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
2 minutes ago, vocaledge said:

If it left them, you should see progress on CEAC using your NVC case number.  Why do you need to call the embassy?

On CEAC it says Ready, I just don't know what are the next steps for France.. I heard they do not send anything anymore at this stage and that I have to go ahead and book an appointment on the US visa website.. But there, I got the error message saying my case number "PRS2018.." (Embassy in Paris) is not ready for an interview.. I am not really in the rush tbh, I just want to know what's going on and what are my next steps you see 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
6 hours ago, Jessica829 said:

On a happier note, @Naes POTATOES!! 😋BC8EA98E-7AAE-485D-90C9-FE410A8423B3.jpeg.bd605b582cf59359ad4c73ba76bfb910.jpeg

Yessssss!!!!!!!!!! Oh I may be drooling 🤤!!!!

I didn't eat it for 5 years now!!!!! 

Enjoy 😭😭

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, A & C 1 said:

Sweet, congrats!  It's too early.  It took me 6 weeks from Dec. 21 (NOA2) to Feb. 2 to get a case #, but the trend appears to be a little quicker now.  Give it 2 weeks, then call.

After NVC # then you have to wait till it's 'ready' at the consulate.  Then you can submit DS160.  It's been 2-3 weeks for some from DS160 to packet 3.  Then packet 4 seems to be within a couple of days.  That's when you can pay the fee (or at interview) and schedule interview and medical.  The Montreal website says it takes 2-3 months to get an interview, but I think that's slightly exaggerated (at least I hope so).  Then another 2-4 weeks to get visa.  The whole process takes longer than a lot of other countries :(

There's some Montreal specific stuff here: 

And Canadian stuff here: 

And several Canadians just ahead of you here: 

Ugh, I seriously hope it’s not going to be 2-3 months for an interview!! Oh well, in the  meantime a NOA2 would be nice!

Edited by KBA

Timeline
2 hours ago, BlueOrchid said:

Hi!

We got our NOA2 today (yaaaaaaaaaaayyy) and we are wondering if we should call the NVC, or is it too early?

Also, for a Canadian, what is the window we should expect for POE? I know it's not an easy answer but some sort of educated min-max-likely would be helpful.

Thank you in advance!

Yes it's too early. 

Maybe ask in the july topic instead?

most people here either waiting for noa2 or far ahead of you.

Edited by Naes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Stanley & Brandi said:

Day 228....... Decided to give USCIS a call today... actually got through to a human being super fast by dialing their # 1-800-375-5283 and then 1122 when they asked if to continue in English. The customer rep just repeated what we saw on the app already (which wasn't updated since our RFE) and was quite hesitant to put me on to a Tier 2 rep when I asked. However I insisted we really needed to speak with one.... and finally she transferred the call! :rolleyes: 

They issued a call back... then once they called back, my fiance conferenced me on the call and we found out our approval was already in the mail!!! :jest::D:wub:   APPROVED FINALLY!!!

Wishing all the best for all who are still waiting! 

Congratulations!! The longest wait is over!! Very happy for you guys!

It's been such an incredible approvals day, by my count, we have seen 7-8 approvals from June just today!! Looks like they are working extra hard before the long weekend!

Edited by gibbersome

Want to come party it up in Los Angeles once your K-1 is in hand? Add your name to the list (everyone is welcome)! :jest:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AcLp5pKlTwcn_Gv-eibkW4RQiCUOq_GSJXVQTarG2Vs/edit

There are lots of NOA2s coming in mail without an update on case tracker. Please register for informed delivery if it is applicable in your region

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Still waiting for NOA2 Approval? Call USCIS and ask to speak to Tier 2.

How to talk to a live person at USCIS? https://goo.gl/54z5bZ -USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval?  https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to contact NVC https://goo.gl/zssbX1 - NVC - (603)-334-0700

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php 

I-129F NOA2 to NVC Receive Time Tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Lotts said:

After months of tears, a death, him in the ICU, illnesses, some fights...

06/02/2018

WE 👏 ARE 👏 APPROVED!!!

giphy.gif

Congratulationsssss!!!!!!!

yessss I was waiting for this gif for a long time now!!!!! 😊😊😊❤️❤️❤️

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
6 hours ago, Martin3517 said:
  • got this response but still no response LOL
  • 02/10/2018
    sign_icon.png

On February 10, 2018, your inquiry about why your case is taking longer than our processing time, referral number SR10301805016CSC, was completed.

• 02/10/2018
    sign_icon.png

On February 10, 2018, we sent a response to your inquiry about why your case is taking longer than our processing time, referral number SR10301805016CSC.

• 02/01/2018
    sign_icon.png

On February 1, 2018, your inquiry about why your case is taking longer than our processing time, referral number SR10301805016CSC, was assigned to an officer for response.

How can they say it has been completed if you’ve heard nothing? Bizarre!! At least you got this much...I’ve gotten zip for a response from my inquiry in 1/29 :huh: 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.