smilesammich

Trump vs. Trump, again: Judge cites presidential tweets as he blocks DACA phaseout

99 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

Now on the Trump subject.

I have no defense of what he said. Should we be bringing in loads of un skilled poor immigrants no.  When my wife came here I had to prove I could support and she would not be a burden to the taxpayers. Seems like that should be a fairly contestant standard.

Should Trump have had more common sense than to say what he said in the presence of political opponents. dear god yes 

there is no defense of what trump said, there is no defense for racists. we all had to prove that we could support our significant others, and that standard hasn't changed.

so, you're saying it's no big deal if trump holds racist ideals, so long as he doesn't let them slip around democrats?

Filed: Timeline
4 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

this is the real statistic. i was just running my mouth, i'd move to norway in a heartbeat.

Norwegians aren't likely to move to the US, even if they're welcome

You might, but you might also find yourself coming back home too. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, smilesammich said:

this is the real statistic. i was just running my mouth, i'd move to norway in a heartbeat.

Image result for lillehammer show 

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

1 minute ago, IDWAF said:

You might, but you might also find yourself coming back home too. 

just to visit. there's a reason norway is #1 happiest country and the u.s is #14

4 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

there is no defense of what trump said, there is no defense for racists. we all had to prove that we could support our significant others, and that standard hasn't changed.

so, you're saying it's no big deal if trump holds racist ideals, so long as he doesn't let them slip around democrats?

A good analogy.

Trump said what he said,  very poor way to say and does appear to be racist, when what he is trying to imply is we need to bring people into the country who have skills and will not be a burden. Kind of like Norway does.

Oprah said what she said. very poor way to say it and it appears very racist, when she was trying to imply it was going to take generations for change to occur. 

In one case you said anyone offend by  Oprahs words are racist and in the other you said anyone who agrees with trumps  words is racist.  Kind of a complete double standard.

12 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

I figured it was. 

I just like to see where the numbers are coming from. 

1 minute ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

A good analogy.

Trump said what he said,  very poor way to say and does appear to be racist, when what he is trying to imply is we need to bring people into the country who have skills and will not be a burden. Kind of like Norway does.

Oprah said what she said. very poor way to say it and it appears very racist, when she was trying to imply it was going to take generations for change to occur. 

In one case you said anyone offend by  Oprahs words are racist and in the other you said anyone who agrees with trumps  words is racist.  Kind of a complete double standard.

no.

1 minute ago, Keith & Arileidi said:

I figured it was. 

I just like to see where the numbers are coming from. 

some here just say stuff. Stay with me for the truth and unbiased middle of the road perspectives 

2 minutes ago, IDWAF said:

Yeah, I would visit.  But never move there to live.  

i would visit the u.s. but then i'd be back in the happiest place on earth.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
31 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

Honestly you did imply that anyone who had fault with what Oprah said was Racist. Not trying to beat you up, you know I respect you.  

Now on the Trump subject.

I have no defense of what he said. Should we be bringing in loads of un skilled poor immigrants no.  When my wife came here I had to prove I could support and she would not be a burden to the taxpayers. Seems like that should be a fairly contestant standard.

Should Trump have had more common sense than to say what he said in the presence of political opponents. dear god yes 

What Racist statement by Oprah are you talking about? 

Re Trump.. At what point do you quit making up excuses for the crazy stuff he says an "inappropriate" and just face the fact that it is who he is. The spirit of Archie Bunker lives in the White House.  

It is embarrassing.  

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Just now, Nature Boy Flair said:

dont you dare no me

too late. you misrepresented my comments from another thread, and brought it up again after i said i was done repeating myself. that thread is still here if you need to reread my comments (including the entire conversation we had yesterday regarding oprah's not racist comments) for clarity.