CM&KV

I-130 January 2018 Filers

1,085 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Tokilara said:

Hi Andy! Can you answer the silly question if you’re able to use your phone? Lol!!

Hi there hahahaha yes I did everything using my iPhone ,scan,upload and submitted all documents using my iPhone ,it was fast and easy ..!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
12 hours ago, Andy josue said:

Hi there hahahaha yes I did everything using my iPhone ,scan,upload and submitted all documents using my iPhone ,it was fast and easy ..!!

12 hours ago, Andy josue said:

Haha! Okay how did you scan? Did you just take the picture? 

Thank you.

On 10/26/2018 at 8:40 AM, Keyra26 said:

The good always suffer for the bad due to where he lives is most likely the problem, I was listening to a podcast on immigration and they said people who reside on that side of the world has to go thru a lot because immigration are doing back ground checks on people there and they wanna make sure they dot every I and cross every T. You're lawyer is annoying no offence you are paying him even if you call him 600 times a day that your problem because you paid him to help because obviously you needed assistance so he needs to start dealing with your professionally and not no one worded reply. Yeah it's very hard not being next to you're spouse but it will be all worth it in the end.

Exactly how I feel.   I just wonder how intense of a background check they can do on 1 person that they would do on another.  Maybe there are different avenues.   I guess there is the Palestinian Government but they have to check with Israel as well.   I just pray it is soon! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
5 hours ago, Tokilara said:

Haha! Okay how did you scan? Did you just take the picture? 

Thank you.

I used adobe scan app, once I scanned all my documents I have to make sure that the size of file isn’t more 2MB and if it’s u can compress the file using an app call ILOVEPDF ..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Andy josue said:

I used adobe scan app, once I scanned all my documents I have to make sure that the size of file isn’t more 2MB and if it’s u can compress the file using an app call ILOVEPDF ..

2 hours ago, Andy josue said:

Thank you so much for this information.🙏🏾

Edited by Tokilara

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Got the NVC case number on 10/26 logged in as soon as I got the case number but all the fees were $0 so called NVC they told me to wait 24hrs for the fees to get generated. called today and they told me they send the email to supervisor and it might take 6 weeks to fix the issue which is CRAZY.

let me know what's the best thing to do or have you ever experienced similar kind of situation.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
35 minutes ago, nickymicky said:

Got the NVC case number on 10/26 logged in as soon as I got the case number but all the fees were $0 so called NVC they told me to wait 24hrs for the fees to get generated. called today and they told me they send the email to supervisor and it might take 6 weeks to fix the issue which is CRAZY.

let me know what's the best thing to do or have you ever experienced similar kind of situation.

I"d give it until tomorrow and see if its there.  You got the case number on Friday and it's only Monday.  Chances are you will be able to pay the fees tomorrow or Wednesday.

CR-1 Visa
Texas Service Center
Montreal, Canada Consulate
Canadian Beneficiary/US Petitioner

Married: Nov 15, 2017
NOA1/PD Date: Jan 5, 2018
I-130 Approved: July 6, 2018 (6 months wait)
NVC Received Case: July 18, 2018 (12 days wait)
Received Case Number: August 10, 2018 (23 days wait)
Paid AOS & IV Bill: August 10, 2018
Was marked "PAID" August 15, 2018 at the CEAC site. (3 business days wait)

Filled out DS-261 & Supporting Docs: Tuesday August 21 2018

Uploaded AOS Forms & Supporting Docs: Friday August 24 2018

Case Complete: September 13, 2018

Appointment Date Email: November 9, 2018

Appointment Date: December 21, 2018

Visa Approved: December 21, 2018

Picked up Visa from Post Office: December 31, 2018

Received SSN: January 4th, 2019

Received GC in Mail: March 24, 2019

Last night I logged on as I do 2 times a day.   The sites appearance has changed, but when I pushed on the area to view the case, it brought me up another screen and asked me to provide a control # and Pin#.   It stated these numbers can be found on the letter mailed to me. 

I thought I did something, wrong, so I logged out and back in and the same thing came up.   I felt an update must of taken place and I got sorda excited and ran and showed my daughter.

However, this morning.  That screen does not come up again.     Anyone else heard of this or know when they ask for a control# and pin# 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
6 minutes ago, SlimLisa said:

Last night I logged on as I do 2 times a day.   The sites appearance has changed, but when I pushed on the area to view the case, it brought me up another screen and asked me to provide a control # and Pin#.   It stated these numbers can be found on the letter mailed to me. 

I thought I did something, wrong, so I logged out and back in and the same thing came up.   I felt an update must of taken place and I got sorda excited and ran and showed my daughter.

However, this morning.  That screen does not come up again.     Anyone else heard of this or know when they ask for a control# and pin# 

Are you talking about the CEAC site?  I just tried it and the site looks the same to me and no other page or anything.

CR-1 Visa
Texas Service Center
Montreal, Canada Consulate
Canadian Beneficiary/US Petitioner

Married: Nov 15, 2017
NOA1/PD Date: Jan 5, 2018
I-130 Approved: July 6, 2018 (6 months wait)
NVC Received Case: July 18, 2018 (12 days wait)
Received Case Number: August 10, 2018 (23 days wait)
Paid AOS & IV Bill: August 10, 2018
Was marked "PAID" August 15, 2018 at the CEAC site. (3 business days wait)

Filled out DS-261 & Supporting Docs: Tuesday August 21 2018

Uploaded AOS Forms & Supporting Docs: Friday August 24 2018

Case Complete: September 13, 2018

Appointment Date Email: November 9, 2018

Appointment Date: December 21, 2018

Visa Approved: December 21, 2018

Picked up Visa from Post Office: December 31, 2018

Received SSN: January 4th, 2019

Received GC in Mail: March 24, 2019

28 minutes ago, SKB2017 said:

Are you talking about the CEAC site?  I just tried it and the site looks the same to me and no other page or anything.

I have been using "myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov", then I enter my email and password

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 3:01 PM, SKB2017 said:

I"d give it until tomorrow and see if its there.  You got the case number on Friday and it's only Monday.  Chances are you will be able to pay the fees tomorrow or Wednesday.

Finally paid both fees today. Now its IN PROCESS. not able to move forward with the IV and AOS form right now.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
7 hours ago, Keyra26 said:

How long after filling forms and submitting to nvc do you hear back from them.

For us it took approximately 10 business days for the status to change to "Accepted". For the interview appointment assignment, it depends on your consulate but it should not be too long.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.