pajobra

January 2018 AOS Filers

2,904 posts in this topic

Filed: Country:
Timeline
On 3/5/2018 at 10:13 PM, TearsOfBabylon said:

You heard a fairytale! :)

Military spouses don't get anything expedited because of marrying a service member.
We are having the same waiting game like everybody else.

The only MAYBE possible case, where you could expedite a K1 or so is when the active duty member has to deploy.

I think its a thing of the past becuz I've heard people say it all the time. However only thing i can confirm is they may expedite if the active duty is being stationed overseas and it's def. based on the case

2 hours ago, Stt said:

I think its a thing of the past becuz I've heard people say it all the time. However only thing i can confirm is they may expedite if the active duty is being stationed overseas and it's def. based on the case

Yeah, might be a past thing. 

I know you can expedite if the service member is deploying (what is mostly the case with CR-1), and you can expedite N-400 if you get stationed overseas. But also not necessarily.
I will maybe learn more in the future, because our ROC might collide with the next PCS. And if it's going to be overseas I'll see. 

But expediting anything JUST because you're with a military service member is definitely wrong. 

Filed: Other Country:
Timeline
1 minute ago, cherryblossoms916 said:

I saw on uscis case tracker app some of the January filers will receive a document. What type of visa they have?

Do you mind being more explicit please... I have the app too but nothing about what you just said is seen up there 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Wayoo said:

Do you mind being more explicit please... I have the app too but nothing about what you just said is seen up there 

I searched 500 applications after mine. They sent it this March. It says “Document was Mailed to me”

Timeline
4 minutes ago, cherryblossoms916 said:

I searched 500 applications after mine. They sent it this March. It says “Document was Mailed to me”

So basically what you're saying is you search case numbers one by one 500 times or in a batch...? 

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Wayoo said:
12 minutes ago, Wayoo said:

So basically what you're saying is you search case numbers one by one 500 times or in a batch...? 

Well you can search max 500 application and you could see when they updated the application. So i tried to search 500 application after mine. Do u have that app?

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Wayoo said:

I guess I don't have the same app as you...

Kindly give the name of yours.. Preferably a screen shot of it on the App Store...

Thanks 

I think I've found it but it seems to be only ios compatible... 

Hello my good friends 

I need som assitance im responding to an RFE staing that the house hold size is not allowed to be 0 or 1 its me and my spouse so i want to know it says add boxes 1-7 and enter total. But if you see box 1 i have to enter peroson im sponsering then my self is 1 witch makes to . But then below that says add 1 for your spouse if married so then at the bottom it would come out to household size 3 is this correct should be two not 3

Thanks for any responses in advance 

rsz_capture (2).jpg

Timeline
1 hour ago, Wayoo said:

I think I've found it but it seems to be only ios compatible... 

I believe android has the same app to and it’s free

Timeline
10 minutes ago, cherryblossoms916 said:

I believe android has the same app to and it’s free

Ok.. So please do me a screenshot of the app... Or something to help identify it at the App Store..

Thanks in advance 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Wayoo said:

Ok.. So please do me a screenshot of the app... Or something to help identify it at the App Store..

Thanks in advance 

E80BF979-5B58-44C8-A72B-98FA49547327.thumb.jpeg.5657e644f8f33ee984cb370254a89f66.jpegCase tracker! 

I checked mine... everyone is still in “blue” fingerprint fee received 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline

This is what the search looks like ( didn’t wanna display anyone’s private info lol) so I’m a January 18th filer ( San Diego) and absolutely everyone is still in the same status “ case was received” 

just be patient.... I know it’s hard but these things take time, and as soon as we hear a very rare case all of our hopes sky rock.. but yeah 

36D533AA-D370-4B11-B434-CF13412C422C.jpeg

Timeline
20 minutes ago, NataliaDenz said:

This is what the search looks like ( didn’t wanna display anyone’s private info lol) so I’m a January 18th filer ( San Diego) and absolutely everyone is still in the same status “ case was received” 

just be patient.... I know it’s hard but these things take time, and as soon as we hear a very rare case all of our hopes sky rock.. but yeah 

36D533AA-D370-4B11-B434-CF13412C422C.jpeg

Try the last 3digit 203 and then search 500 ypu can see some January filers hot an update

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.