pajobra

January 2018 AOS Filers

2,904 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, Zzyzx said:

This one is still vaild until they release the new one.  I believe they go by the Edition date at the bottom of the page, not the expiration date.  Also it is when you submit, not when they look at it that determines if they reject it or not.    

Mmm ok in that case mines says 1/17/17 looks like its old i seen it on uscis has a more up to date one.thanks @Zzyzx

On 2/27/2018 at 1:13 PM, bestofluck said:

Just faxed them all the documents they need. Will wait and see if they decide to expedite my EAD, if I don't see any updates till the end of the week, I will contact congressman to help fast things up. My PD is Jan 02, so almost 60 days.

Today, March 1st, my EAD online status updated again to "On March 1, 2018, your request to have your case expedited, referral number T1xxxxxMSC, was completed." I called in and they told me that my expedite case is still under review. So I guess they got my fax from Feb 27th and started to look at my case. Will see what their decision is.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
28 minutes ago, bestofluck said:

Today, March 1st, my EAD online status updated again to "On March 1, 2018, your request to have your case expedited, referral number T1xxxxxMSC, was completed." I called in and they told me that my expedite case is still under review. So I guess they got my fax from Feb 27th and started to look at my case. Will see what their decision is.

Best of luck!! 

AOS

01-10-2018 -  AOS packet sent (I-485/I-131/I-765)

01-12-2018 - NOA1 receipt date (I-485/I-131/I-765)

01-16-2018 - 3 Texts/Emails Received (AOS)

01-27-2018 - NOA1 & Biometrics Appt letters received

02-09-2018 - Bio-metrics Appointment

02-09-2018 - Bio-metrics Appointment

05-25-2018 - I-797 for I-131/I-765 EAD and AP Approved

06-02-2018 - EAD/AP Combo Card Received by Mail 

Waiting, waiting so patiently waiting. :) If my husband feels up to it we are going to head to Denver tomorrow afternoon to watch the Rocky Mountain Rollergirls Derby League have their home openers. I am soooo excited. I used to play roller derby in Canada and I miss it terribly. Looking forward to going to it very much. :) Hopefully we can. I might go by myself if he can't but it would be more fun with him. He has never seen roller derby live. Oh the rush the adrenaline you get just from watching and the excitement from the players and crowd is amazing. 

Today my husband has laser treatment for his diabetic retinopathy fun fun. So in a couple hours we will head out for that. Thank god he has decent insurance cause with him not going full hours to work right now and me not working its getting harder. Seeing the derby is a treat and doesn't cost too much. I told him we did not have to go to save the money but he says no you want to go and we need to do something fun. lol

Edited by pajobra

11 hours ago, bestofluck said:

That’s so awesome

congrtas! I’m sure it will get approved very soon 

Filed: Country:
Timeline

I've been checking the uscis website and app everyday and no updates since case received. It's been abt two and half week since bio and no updates. Well today informed delivery shows a letter from uscis I have no idea what that couldbe since there's no update online! I really pray it's not a rfe. Now I'm stalking the mailbox and hoping the mail man comes earlier today than normal 😂 

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Stt said:

I've been checking the uscis website and app everyday and no updates since case received. It's been abt two and half week since bio and no updates. Well today informed delivery shows a letter from uscis I have no idea what that couldbe since there's no update online! I really pray it's not a rfe. Now I'm stalking the mailbox and hoping the mail man comes earlier today than normal 😂 

Well Department of Homeland Security National Benefits Center as I noticed some letters have just USCIS National Benefits Center not sure if there's a difference

Edited by Stt

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
27 minutes ago, Stt said:

Well Department of Homeland Security National Benefits Center as I noticed some letters have just USCIS National Benefits Center not sure if there's a difference

I am also expecting a letter from Department of Homeland Security/USCIS from Missouri today as well. Hope nothing bad... But why would l receive another mail since I had the NOA1 for the 3 applications.... oh no~

Timeline
1 minute ago, S & G said:

I am also expecting a letter from Department of Homeland Security/USCIS from Missouri today as well. Hope nothing bad... But why would l receive another mail since I had the NOA1 for the 3 applications.... oh no~

That's the same thing I've been wondering. I hate that the letter carrier don't usually get here till dusk! 😣 patience is not one of my strong suits Dwl

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Stt said:

That's the same thing I've been wondering. I hate that the letter carrier don't usually get here till dusk! 😣 patience is not one of my strong suits Dwl

Hey Girl , maybe its your EAD lol or did you get the hardcopy of when you sent your RFE back in ? ... let me know how it goes.

How is everyone feeling? Don't you just hate when the days drag when you are looking forward to something lol .....

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
15 minutes ago, S & G said:

How do you find out if you are expecting a letter? 

Timeline
Just now, sleu876 said:

Hey Girl , maybe its your EAD lol or did you get the hardcopy of when you sent your RFE back in ? ... let me know how it goes.

Hey sleu876, I already got the noa1 hard copy for the EAD. So I'm anxious to see what this letter is. I haven't gotten any RFE to date and I hope this letter is not one!!🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞 all toes are crossed too

Timeline
3 minutes ago, NataliaDenz said:

How do you find out if you are expecting a letter? 

USPS informed delivery! Create an account and it sends you an email every morning with images of mail pieces expected to be delivered each day.

Edited by Stt

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
3 hours ago, pajobra said:

Waiting, waiting so patiently waiting. :) If my husband feels up to it we are going to head to Denver tomorrow afternoon to watch the Rocky Mountain Rollergirls Derby League have their home openers. I am soooo excited. I used to play roller derby in Canada and I miss it terribly. Looking forward to going to it very much. :) Hopefully we can. I might go by myself if he can't but it would be more fun with him. He has never seen roller derby live. Oh the rush the adrenaline you get just from watching and the excitement from the players and crowd is amazing. 

Today my husband has laser treatment for his diabetic retinopathy fun fun. So in a couple hours we will head out for that. Thank god he has decent insurance cause with him not going full hours to work right now and me not working its getting harder. Seeing the derby is a treat and doesn't cost too much. I told him we did not have to go to save the money but he says no you want to go and we need to do something fun. lol

Nice I hope you can go and have a lil fun

01/08/2018: Priority Date

01/19/2018: Checks cashed

01/22/2018: 3 NOA's received in Mail (I-130, I-485 and I-765)

02/09/201: Received Biometrics Appointment Letter scheduled for 02/22

02/10/2018: Email notification of RFIE :(

02/12/2018: Early walk-in for Biometrics, successful

02/16/2018: RFIE received for birth certificate and translation, sent back the same day

02/20/2018: RFIE response delivered, sent via Fedex

02/23/2018: Case status updated to RFIE response received

03/05/2018: Courtesy letter for I-693, medical exam received, letter dated Feb 28th

03/08/2018: AP application delivered by Fedex

03/19/2018: NOA for AP received in the mailbox

05/03/2018: AP ONLY approved (Approved in 56 days)

05/11/2018: AP received in Mail

05/21/2018: Email received,EAD card in production (Day 133)

05/22/2018: Interview scheduled

05/25/2018: EAD approval letter received in Mail

05/29/2018: EAD card and letter for interview (Jun.26th) both received in Mail, Woot woot :)

06/26/2018: Interview completed, now waiting for the magical email/letter...

10/30/2018: Went to Infopass, officer has not made a decision yet, an email was sent to him tell him I came to inquire

03/26/2019: Moved so updated our address online with USCIS

04/16/2019: I-130 petition approved

04/20/2019: approval notice received in the mail

04/22/2019: received notification of RFE for AOS I-485

06/01/2019: RFE finally received after being lost in the mail, asking for a new medical exam

06/06/2019: Response to RFE sent, received the next day 06/07/2019

06/17/2019: Received notification of another RFE, 3rd time will be the charm hopefully

06/22/2019: RFE received for new medical

07/02/2019: Went to doctor for new medical

07/11/2019: I-485 approved without new medical exam

07/18/2019: Green Card received in mail

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, Stt said:

Humm either the NOA for your EAD or the RFE they send for the medical exam letting you know to bring it to the interview...

01/08/2018: Priority Date

01/19/2018: Checks cashed

01/22/2018: 3 NOA's received in Mail (I-130, I-485 and I-765)

02/09/201: Received Biometrics Appointment Letter scheduled for 02/22

02/10/2018: Email notification of RFIE :(

02/12/2018: Early walk-in for Biometrics, successful

02/16/2018: RFIE received for birth certificate and translation, sent back the same day

02/20/2018: RFIE response delivered, sent via Fedex

02/23/2018: Case status updated to RFIE response received

03/05/2018: Courtesy letter for I-693, medical exam received, letter dated Feb 28th

03/08/2018: AP application delivered by Fedex

03/19/2018: NOA for AP received in the mailbox

05/03/2018: AP ONLY approved (Approved in 56 days)

05/11/2018: AP received in Mail

05/21/2018: Email received,EAD card in production (Day 133)

05/22/2018: Interview scheduled

05/25/2018: EAD approval letter received in Mail

05/29/2018: EAD card and letter for interview (Jun.26th) both received in Mail, Woot woot :)

06/26/2018: Interview completed, now waiting for the magical email/letter...

10/30/2018: Went to Infopass, officer has not made a decision yet, an email was sent to him tell him I came to inquire

03/26/2019: Moved so updated our address online with USCIS

04/16/2019: I-130 petition approved

04/20/2019: approval notice received in the mail

04/22/2019: received notification of RFE for AOS I-485

06/01/2019: RFE finally received after being lost in the mail, asking for a new medical exam

06/06/2019: Response to RFE sent, received the next day 06/07/2019

06/17/2019: Received notification of another RFE, 3rd time will be the charm hopefully

06/22/2019: RFE received for new medical

07/02/2019: Went to doctor for new medical

07/11/2019: I-485 approved without new medical exam

07/18/2019: Green Card received in mail

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.