pajobra

January 2018 AOS Filers

2,904 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
57 minutes ago, debkennedy said:

Hello guys! I am a late December filer, which makes me half December, half January. I am on day 142, no updates on EAD/AP/interview. Still "we received" everywhere. Anyone on the same boat? 

YEP!!! us too. We filed on February 3rd and nothing since except for the biometrics done around the 15th of march since then nothing.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 minutes ago, gtiorobertsf said:

YEP!!! us too. We filed on February 3rd and nothing since except for the biometrics done around the 15th of march since then nothing.

Day 138 here and zilch! Lets keep the hope high :) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 hours ago, Laura123 said:

Finally received my green card yesterday :Dmine was about 3 weeks after the interview 

When did you file?

Congrats!

I'm an April filer and my case status just went to "Ready to schedule interview" last night. 🤞 

3 hours ago, Laura123 said:

Finally received my green card yesterday :Dmine was about 3 weeks after the interview 

Congratulations!  Our interview and approval was on the 9th, and we are waiting for the card. 

Finally done.

Got my EAD card in the mail. Actively looking for jobs now!!! Woohoo! Sooo happy.

Got my fingers crossed for the rest of you.

Just now, NataliaDenz said:

Got this email this morning. Anyone else??? I’m on day 120 and NOTHING. The wait is killing me!!!! 

B713A532-9C7B-4AE4-BF2E-10D48F044B16.jpeg

Seems to be one of their generic emails just letting you know they are still thinking about you. LMAO

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
50 minutes ago, NataliaDenz said:

Got this email this morning. Anyone else??? I’m on day 120 and NOTHING. The wait is killing me!!!! 

B713A532-9C7B-4AE4-BF2E-10D48F044B16.jpeg

What website is this from? Unbeliever there are two? One won't let me put my username in so I used the dhs one. ?

50 minutes ago, pajobra said:

Got my EAD card in the mail. Actively looking for jobs now!!! Woohoo! Sooo happy.

Got my fingers crossed for the rest of you.

Seems to be one of their generic emails just letting you know they are still thinking about you. LMAO

Congratsssss!!! That hasn't taken you long at all?? 

Filed: Other Country:
Timeline

Hello House.. 

Just a quick update..

Had our interview a couple of days back and it went smooth...

No questions asked asides confirming the details on our forms.

Got an update just before driving out the premises that card is in production.

Pd is 3rd of Jan 3018..

Ead received 4th of Apr 2018

Currently awaiting the Gc any day now...

Wish everyone else out there the best..

Edited by Seihu

7 hours ago, Talako said:

Congratulations!  Our interview and approval was on the 9th, and we are waiting for the card. 

Card received today!

Finally done.

4 hours ago, Seihu said:

Hello House.. 

Just a quick update..

Had our interview a couple of days back and it went smooth...

No questions asked asides confirming the details on our forms.

Got an update just before driving out the premises that card is in production.

Pd is 3rd of Jan 3018..

Ead received 4th of Apr 2018

Currently awaiting the Gc any day now...

Wish everyone else out there the best..

Congratulations, you are one very lucky guy!

You are Wayoo, aren't you? Haven't you been in my field office in Norfolk, VA? Now there's Arkansas? Confused!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Checked the tracker this morning and it's showing the EAD card was issued today,

so that's good news. At least maybe we can get the driver's license renewed now (I hope.)

So another Jan 2 NOA1 with an EAD here.

Nothing on AP, which is what we're really waiting for.

Our case number on the 485 has triggered errors on the tracking site for months no change there.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.