pajobra

January 2018 AOS Filers

2,904 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Woke up to a letter from uscis, it’s an interview letter on May 31. Checked my online status no updates yet , still on received and my aos is still in validation error. :jest:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cayman Islands
Timeline
4 minutes ago, cherryblossoms916 said:

Woke up to a letter from uscis, it’s an interview letter on May 31. Checked my online status no updates yet , still on received and my aos is still in validation error. :jest:

Congrats! How long have your case been in the validation error?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Qatar
Timeline
19 minutes ago, cherryblossoms916 said:

Yay! 

congrats! hopefully we’ll recieve ours soon.

My case was also in validation error since 1st week of April. 

Filed: Country:
Timeline
2 minutes ago, JahRyl said:

Yay! 

Mine has been in validation since March and nothing! 

24 minutes ago, cherryblossoms916 said:

Congrats!!! Almost to the finish line

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Stt said:

Oooh! We’re from the same local

office, which means we have to wait a little longer. 

I went for infopass and the IO told me that for our local office waiting time might take up to 10 months. 

7 hours ago, Julia80 said:

Because I spent weeks gathering evidence and I feel like if they say you MUST bring evidence of a relationship they should at least glance at it.

Every approval I’ve seen have had their card within 7-10 days so 2-3 months for production of a card seems excessive. 

Usually they do check that! Be glad, you were lucky! 

My combocard says up to 120 days as well. I got it a week after approval.

They always give these big timeframes, so people don't come annoy after a few days. 

Timeline
Just now, JahRyl said:

Oooh! We’re from the same local

office, which means we have to wait a little longer. 

I went for infopass and the IO told me that for our local office waiting time might take up to 10 months. 

🤤🤤🤤🤤 10 months? Goodness gracious thats a hell of long time!

Timeline
Just now, Stt said:

🤤🤤🤤🤤 10 months? Goodness gracious thats a hell of long time!

I know right, but let’s keep our fingers crossed that someone will look into our case and give as a schedule and hopefully not to wait for 10 months.

What is your PD? and your adjusting from what visa?

My PD was 02 feb but got an RFIE.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, JahRyl said:

I know right, but let’s keep our fingers crossed that someone will look into our case and give as a schedule and hopefully not to wait for 10 months.

What is your PD? and your adjusting from what visa?

My PD was 02 feb but got an RFIE.

PD is January 16th adjusting from H2b

Timeline
52 minutes ago, simonvikih79 said:

Congrats! How long have your case been in the validation error?

It was started on March 19 and still in error up to now. But when I checked my new uscis dhs account it’s still fingerprint fee received.

Timeline
35 minutes ago, Stt said:

Yours will arrive soon. I got error since March 19 up to now. My notice date is Apr22 but I just got the letter yesterday 

Timeline
41 minutes ago, JahRyl said:

Yay! 

Yeah! It will arrive soon. Mine is in error since March 29 up to now. Good luck to us

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.