I told you already it’s still validation error till now.😭

Lol got ya srry bout tht hate using this on my phone must have missed it 😭😭😭

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
9 minutes ago, GioRod said:

Lol got ya srry bout tht hate using this on my phone must have missed it 😭😭😭

That’s why I’m finding ways to view somehow. Goodluck to us

28 minutes ago, cherryblossoms916 said:

Yeah! And they cannot transfer me to an officer due to high volume calls. However they will call me back after 3-5 working days. Let us see

I always call 8am never had an issue eastern time but yea good luck to us will keep everyone updated I'm calling first thing in the morning.

On 4/2/2018 at 4:16 PM, bestofluck said:

I saw a letter from USCIS through informed delivery this morning too! And when I was out getting lunch, I got an email from our lawyer saying she received my EAD and AP and green card appointment letter for May 3rd!!! I know USCIS will send a copy of everything they send to your lawyer so I’ll get the interview letter later today too. Good luck everyone still waiting I think this is a very good month! 

My USCIS online tracker all updated on April 6th and 7th.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 4/6/2018 at 8:21 PM, Aklaus said:

Hi All! March filer here, hoping someone here has gone through rescheduling their biometrics appointment - received husband's biometrics appointment letter today, but OF COURSE it is scheduled for the one day he can't actually make it (he will be out of town for a family thing) - the letter says to mail the notice back if we want to reschedule, back to Virginia, but I am worried this will seriously delay his case... I have seen some posts online about just showing up at a different time, any ideas if this is acceptable? Or should we just send the notice back to reschedule...(we are in southern California, not sure if location makes a difference)

thank you!

Why don't he go for an early walk-in? I was scheduled for a particular date and I went for the biometrics early. Several people on the forum also tried it and it was smooth and successful. i would rather you go for it early than re-scheduling. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cayman Islands
Timeline
12 minutes ago, cherryblossoms916 said:

Still in validation error after uscis tools outage and it’s been 3 weeks now. 😭

Have you received any automated text message as was the case when USCIS accepted your cases and routed them to the National Benefits Center?

23 hours ago, Wayoo said:

And by the way house...  My ead card came in today while my SSN came yesterday... So all am waiting for now is the interview...

Any Norfolk VA filers in house with updates...

According to their processing time you should expect your GC by the end of the year.

Filed: Other Country:
Timeline
5 minutes ago, TearsOfBabylon said:

According to their processing time you should expect your GC by the end of the year.

Hi there @tearsofbabylon... Have you gotten yours yet (i485 interview schedule). And any word

Your combo card too? 

Edited by Wayoo

Just now, Wayoo said:

Hi there @tearsofbabylon... I've you gotten yours yet (i485 interview schedule). And any word

Your combo card too? 

Nope, nothing yet. Neither of them.

I didn't try expedite. But it should happen soon, since I filed in December.

Timeline
1 minute ago, TearsOfBabylon said:

Nope, nothing yet. Neither of them.

I didn't try expedite. But it should happen soon, since I filed in December.

Ok...

Also, I feel 7 months from pd is the earliest to expect AOS interview at our field office while 20 months from pd is the latest time for AOS..

So someone like you a Dec filer should get scheduled around July or so..

People keep getting the new format of Uscis' processing times wrong.

7 minutes ago, Wayoo said:

Ok...

Also, I feel 7 months from pd is the earliest to expect AOS interview at our field office while 20 months from pd is the latest time for AOS..

So someone like you a Dec filer should get scheduled around July or so..

People keep getting the new format of Uscis' processing times wrong.

As of their last release of current dates I have calculated for me October/November. So it should be a month later for you.

But it's all roulette. No one knows. And I have no clue if they are doing different checks for us, since I came on K1 and was already screened down to the bones when I was in Germany.

I think waiting for an interview is pointless these days, since they seem to randomly pick numbers out of a hat.

Be glad you have your combocard so early. Lots of pressure off!

Timeline
1 minute ago, TearsOfBabylon said:

As of their last release of current dates I have calculated for me October/November. So it should be a month later for you.

But it's all roulette. No one knows. And I have no clue if they are doing different checks for us, since I came on K1 and was already screened down to the bones when I was in Germany.

I think waiting for an interview is pointless these days, since they seem to randomly pick numbers out of a hat.

Be glad you have your combocard so early. Lots of pressure off!

True my Friend at least now i can be productive with my life...

Hopefully yours arrives soon too. 

Just now, Wayoo said:

True my Friend at least now i can be productive with my life...

Hopefully yours arrives soon too. 

Indeed! Enjoy this little bit of freedom and make most of it. The rest will come when you wait least.

Thanks, I hope so as well!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hey guys. 

I have a question but IDK if you'll be able to answer it (I hope so!).

After we get our green cards approved, do we receive the SS cards as well (for those who checked the "yes" box on the form i-485 about having the card mailed to you)?

I haven't heard anything about my EAD/AP yet, so I don't think I'll get my EAD card before the green card interview which will be in a month.

Thanks!

AOS JOURNEY

AOS package sent: 01/22/18 

NOA1 dated: 01/26/18

NOA1 text/emails: 01/29/18

NOA1 Hardcopies: 02/02/18

Biometrics: 02/23/18

Interview scheduled for: 05/08/18

Green Card Approved & Card in Production: 05/08/18

Card was Mailed to me: 05/11/18

Card Received: 05/15/18                                                        

ROC JOURNEY

ROC package sent: 02/08/20

ROC received in AZ: 02/10/20

Check cashed + Text message with case #: 02/14/20

NOA1 dated: 02/13/20

Biometrics: 05/07/20 (text + email stating bio was taken)

"Card in Production": 07/07/20

"Case was approved": 07/08/20

Approval notice received: 07/11/20

"Card was mailed to me": 07/28/20

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.