pajobra

January 2018 AOS Filers

2,904 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, GioRod said:

This is the one i use and the one I'm getting the error on yesterday my case was showing just fine let me know what you get it been pretty accurate for me

file.jpeg

This app has been very inaccurate for me. It updates about 3 weeks after the DHS website does. I was actually surprised when I made the DHS account to see how inaccurate the app was. If you haven't, you should make a DHS account. Also note that it is different from the USCIS account which also seems to be innacurate for me. 

K1 Visa

Spoiler

Met: January 2014
Filed K1: April 2017
I-129F received: 4/10/17
I-129F NOA1: 4/13/17
I-129F NOA2: 8/19/17

NVC received our case: 9/01/17

NVC assigned a case number: 9/01/17

Case Ready: 9/08/17

Visa Medical: 9/21/17

Visa Interview - Approved: 10/17/17

P.O.E: 11/20/17

AOS

Spoiler

Filed AOS,AP,EAD: 02/16/18

Case received: 02/21/18

Case NOA1: 02/26/18

RFIE: 03/14/18 (birth cert translation Eng:Eng) 

Interview: 06/25/2018

Green card issued: 07/11/2018

EAD/AP received: 07/16/2018

Green Card received: 07/18/2018

ROC

Packet mailed: 04/14/20

Packet received/NOA date: 04/17/20
NOA and extension received: never received 

Non-delivery notice sent: 5/17/20

NOA re-mailed: 5/19/20

2nd NOA received: 5/23/20

Just now, S*UK said:

This app has been very inaccurate for me. It updates about 3 weeks after the DHS website does. I was actually surprised when I made the DHS account to see how inaccurate the app was. If you haven't, you should make a DHS account. Also note that it is different from the USCIS account which also seems to be innacurate for me. 

Yes thanks for the info i do have one it has helped me a lot as well i just use the app to have something extra and see how it works so lets see. :) I'm going to call Monday to see i mean it basically show my case was touch since it says last update was today even though there closed weird lol. I sent another screen shot is u wanna see it

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
9 minutes ago, GioRod said:

Attached is a screen shot of the uscis.gov site showing my case was last updated today and when i go in to click for details nothing shows

image.png

What site is this where you can see the last update??

8 minutes ago, cherryblossoms916 said:

What site is this where you can see the last update??

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/displayLogon.do there you go

1 minute ago, cherryblossoms916 said:

Is this legit account?☺️

Yea it is its an official site you ypu can make an acount and add your cases but as stated theres another site thats being used as well .but this one was able to so me when it was last touhed if that makes sense. Hope it helps 

28 minutes ago, GioRod said:

Yes thanks for the info i do have one it has helped me a lot as well i just use the app to have something extra and see how it works so lets see. :) I'm going to call Monday to see i mean it basically show my case was touch since it says last update was today even though there closed weird lol. I sent another screen shot is u wanna see it

I hope that it's good news for you! 

Personally I would trust the DHS site for accurate dates. For example, my USCIS account said my case was touched on March 27th. In actual fact it was not. When I clicked on it, the update said: on March 14th we sent you RFIE. So it was dated 13 days late. I already had seen that update on the DHS account 13 days earlier. 

K1 Visa

Spoiler

Met: January 2014
Filed K1: April 2017
I-129F received: 4/10/17
I-129F NOA1: 4/13/17
I-129F NOA2: 8/19/17

NVC received our case: 9/01/17

NVC assigned a case number: 9/01/17

Case Ready: 9/08/17

Visa Medical: 9/21/17

Visa Interview - Approved: 10/17/17

P.O.E: 11/20/17

AOS

Spoiler

Filed AOS,AP,EAD: 02/16/18

Case received: 02/21/18

Case NOA1: 02/26/18

RFIE: 03/14/18 (birth cert translation Eng:Eng) 

Interview: 06/25/2018

Green card issued: 07/11/2018

EAD/AP received: 07/16/2018

Green Card received: 07/18/2018

ROC

Packet mailed: 04/14/20

Packet received/NOA date: 04/17/20
NOA and extension received: never received 

Non-delivery notice sent: 5/17/20

NOA re-mailed: 5/19/20

2nd NOA received: 5/23/20

Timeline
6 minutes ago, GioRod said:

Yea it is its an official site you ypu can make an acount and add your cases but as stated theres another site thats being used as well .but this one was able to so me when it was last touhed if that makes sense. Hope it helps 

Thanks! Yeah there’s a new a one and i have my account there however I signed up also here and it shows last touch was March 23 for ead and March 26 on aos. I hope this can give us hope and update our case status and stop giving errors

4 minutes ago, S*UK said:

I hope that it's good news for you! 

Personally I would trust the DHS site for accurate dates. For example, my USCIS account said my case was touched on March 27th. In actual fact it was not. When I clicked on it, the update said: on March 14th we sent you RFIE. So it was dated 13 days late. I already had seen that update on the DHS account 13 days earlier. 

Thanks man and yea i understand like for me on dhs it showed they recieved my rfe for i-485 and like 10 days lter it updated on  uscis account.

Timeline
59 minutes ago, simonvikih79 said:

Did you try to speak with a USCIS officer?

Yeah! And they cannot transfer me to an officer due to high volume calls. However they will call me back after 3-5 working days. Let us see

4 minutes ago, cherryblossoms916 said:

Thanks! Yeah there’s a new a one and i have my account there however I signed up also here and it shows last touch was March 23 for ead and March 26 on aos. I hope this can give us hope and update our case status and stop giving errors

Yea hope so what was your update for the aos on march 26 ?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline

This is all so confusing!

Two weeks ago status of my i485 started to show user-defined error. 

On egov.uscis it shows that was last updated 3/27, on DHS still 2/5

My I131 has the same status on both sites.

My I785 on egov.uscis says last update 02/21 and on dhs 04/03 and says that they reviewed my biometrics and still working on my case.

i don’t want what site to believe. Looks like it’s two different instantions 🤷‍♀️

Timeline
Just now, GioRod said:

Just now, GioRod said:

I cannot view it. It’s blank

5 minutes ago, cherryblossoms916 said:

I cannot view it. It’s blank

Did you call or anything to find out how about on the dhs site what does it say ? If you dont mind me asking :)

Timeline
1 minute ago, GioRod said:

Did you call or anything to find out how about on the dhs site what does it say ? If you dont mind me asking :)

I told you already it’s still validation error till now.😭

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.