pajobra

January 2018 AOS Filers

2,904 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
11 hours ago, Stt said:

Omg y'all for some reason I decided to check the old uscis.gov webpage and lo and behold it says on July 2nd an interview was scheduled 💃💃💃💃 I'm soo happy right now i dont even know what to do with myself😊😊😊😊 if any of you abandoned the old site plz check to see if y'all got any updates! The new dhs site hasnt updated for me yet! Last update was the ead card mailed. Also im guessing they mailed the notice today becuz the last date shown is July 7th but that's just me guessing idk if thats the case

I got the same thing!!!! I’m January 18th, San Diego as well. And it says it was scheduled July 2nd. It almost looks like it’s a bug or a mistake lol. Should I believe it???? Too good to be true??? How long do you think it’s gonna take before they actually schedule it?? 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Qatar
Timeline
16 minutes ago, NataliaDenz said:

I got the same thing!!!! I’m January 18th, San Diego as well. And it says it was scheduled July 2nd. It almost looks like it’s a bug or a mistake lol. Should I believe it???? Too good to be true??? How long do you think it’s gonna take before they actually schedule it?? 

I just checked mine too, and i have been experiencing the error since march and its my first time to see the status again on the case status site.

Interview is scheduled for me last 3July, I’m from San Diego as well.

Filed: Country:
Timeline
28 minutes ago, NataliaDenz said:

Well it says it was scheduled so I I'm gonna take that as the noa is on its way! Well I dont even wanna think abt a bug right now i just wanna stay positive that our date is coming soon dwl! For months I've had the user defined error and till my aos number didn't even didnt appear on the old site anymore and now its there with a scheduled interview they also updated my ead as approved, in production, mailed, and card delivered which is why i do not think its a bug becuz i did get the ead last week! So think positive thoughts 😁 oh and btw the dhs now gives me error message 🙄

Edited by Stt

Timeline

So I  checked the old USIS website and it shows my interview was sheduled on July 2nd ( I’m San Diego office) for those of you who have gotten letters of interview schedule, how long did it take between the message and the notice and how far apart was the interview scheduled, like how much time in advanced? 

This is amazing news! But I had a trip planned in August, I did not expect my interview this soon, I’m afraid I’m gonna have to cancel it and sit still for the notice!

Filed: Country:
Timeline
3 minutes ago, NataliaDenz said:

So I  checked the old USIS website and it shows my interview was sheduled on July 2nd ( I’m San Diego office) for those of you who have gotten letters of interview schedule, how long did it take between the message and the notice and how far apart was the interview scheduled, like how much time in advanced? 

This is amazing news! But I had a trip planned in August, I did not expect my interview this soon, I’m afraid I’m gonna have to cancel it and sit still for the notice!

Looks like San Diego is on a roll😁

Filed: L-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Congrulations all! It should be legitimate an officer in another field office said the major “tools outsge” this weekend was to update bunch of interview schedules for field offices.

We received a notification yesterday that on 3rd July an interview had been scheduled.  San Diego office here too!  Anxious to receive the mail and find out the date it is scheduled as need to complete the I-693 beforehand!

Jlj4m8.png

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
10 hours ago, Etamkoos said:

We received a notification yesterday that on 3rd July an interview had been scheduled.  San Diego office here too!  Anxious to receive the mail and find out the date it is scheduled as need to complete the I-693 beforehand!

Nice congrats, the interview is usually 1 month after the letter so you should expect something early-Mid August.

01/08/2018: Priority Date

01/19/2018: Checks cashed

01/22/2018: 3 NOA's received in Mail (I-130, I-485 and I-765)

02/09/201: Received Biometrics Appointment Letter scheduled for 02/22

02/10/2018: Email notification of RFIE :(

02/12/2018: Early walk-in for Biometrics, successful

02/16/2018: RFIE received for birth certificate and translation, sent back the same day

02/20/2018: RFIE response delivered, sent via Fedex

02/23/2018: Case status updated to RFIE response received

03/05/2018: Courtesy letter for I-693, medical exam received, letter dated Feb 28th

03/08/2018: AP application delivered by Fedex

03/19/2018: NOA for AP received in the mailbox

05/03/2018: AP ONLY approved (Approved in 56 days)

05/11/2018: AP received in Mail

05/21/2018: Email received,EAD card in production (Day 133)

05/22/2018: Interview scheduled

05/25/2018: EAD approval letter received in Mail

05/29/2018: EAD card and letter for interview (Jun.26th) both received in Mail, Woot woot :)

06/26/2018: Interview completed, now waiting for the magical email/letter...

10/30/2018: Went to Infopass, officer has not made a decision yet, an email was sent to him tell him I came to inquire

03/26/2019: Moved so updated our address online with USCIS

04/16/2019: I-130 petition approved

04/20/2019: approval notice received in the mail

04/22/2019: received notification of RFE for AOS I-485

06/01/2019: RFE finally received after being lost in the mail, asking for a new medical exam

06/06/2019: Response to RFE sent, received the next day 06/07/2019

06/17/2019: Received notification of another RFE, 3rd time will be the charm hopefully

06/22/2019: RFE received for new medical

07/02/2019: Went to doctor for new medical

07/11/2019: I-485 approved without new medical exam

07/18/2019: Green Card received in mail

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

Hi everyone!

So we just had our interview this morning (Raleigh, NC field office). After waiting for a bit, we had a very young officer greet us. He asked the standard questions and it was all over after just 10 minutes. Unfortunately, we did not get approved on the spot. He said that he would now review the documents but "everything else looks good to me." I've already received updates about my I130 that the interview was concluded and the form is now "under review." I really want the "card being in production" update soon! I am relieved but also not.. a clearer answer would have been nicer (he gives us the standard "if you don't hear back from us within 30 days, do an InfoPass appointment).

Local Field office: Raleigh, NC

Filed I-130, I130A, I-485, I-765 & I-864
Date Mailed: 01/25/2018
Date Received: 01/30/2018
Date Received NOA Letters: 02/06/2018
Received Biometrics Letter: 02/17/2018
Biometrics Done: 02/26/2018
RFIE (I485): 02/23/2018
RFIE in mailbox: 3/3/2018
RFIE received by USCIS: 3/8/2018
USCIS update - EAD being produced and sent to me: 5/25
EAD sent me to: 5/31
I-485 "ready to schedule interview: 6/1
EAD in hand: 6/4
i485 interview notice has been sent in the mail: 6/4

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
5 minutes ago, CaroLeh said:

Hi everyone!

So we just had our interview this morning (Raleigh, NC field office). After waiting for a bit, we had a very young officer greet us. He asked the standard questions and it was all over after just 10 minutes. Unfortunately, we did not get approved on the spot. He said that he would now review the documents but "everything else looks good to me." I've already received updates about my I130 that the interview was concluded and the form is now "under review." I really want the "card being in production" update soon! I am relieved but also not.. a clearer answer would have been nicer (he gives us the standard "if you don't hear back from us within 30 days, do an InfoPass appointment).

Congrats! I'm at the same field office but I'm waiting for an interview still!

4 hours ago, CaroLeh said:

Hi everyone!

We had our interview at Raleigh on the 25th June. She told us 3-5 days until approval yet over 2 weeks later and still nothing! Let us know if you hear anything 

K1 Visa

Spoiler

Met: January 2014
Filed K1: April 2017
I-129F received: 4/10/17
I-129F NOA1: 4/13/17
I-129F NOA2: 8/19/17

NVC received our case: 9/01/17

NVC assigned a case number: 9/01/17

Case Ready: 9/08/17

Visa Medical: 9/21/17

Visa Interview - Approved: 10/17/17

P.O.E: 11/20/17

AOS

Spoiler

Filed AOS,AP,EAD: 02/16/18

Case received: 02/21/18

Case NOA1: 02/26/18

RFIE: 03/14/18 (birth cert translation Eng:Eng) 

Interview: 06/25/2018

Green card issued: 07/11/2018

EAD/AP received: 07/16/2018

Green Card received: 07/18/2018

ROC

Packet mailed: 04/14/20

Packet received/NOA date: 04/17/20
NOA and extension received: never received 

Non-delivery notice sent: 5/17/20

NOA re-mailed: 5/19/20

2nd NOA received: 5/23/20

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline
On 08.07.2018 at 9:46 AM, NataliaDenz said:

Hi. Congratulations!  mine took about 7 days because it came from NBC and not my field office

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Georgia
Timeline
5 hours ago, bracy said:

Congrats! I'm at the same field office but I'm waiting for an interview still!

Me too! Isn't our field office supposed to be one of the fastest? Whatever happened to that...

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Marta Proniagina said:

Hi. Congratulations!  mine took about 7 days because it came from NBC and not my field office

And how far was the letter from the actual interview? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.