pajobra

January 2018 AOS Filers

2,904 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Wayoo said:

@lezahennaid, if you don't mind could you please share your timeline with us, it's so surprising how quickly your case is almost at the interview stage, it's barely up to 2 months since you filed..right?  Wow 

Hi! I don't even know what that letter is supposed to be. It sure is fast for a schedule, but what other letters are we supposed to receive between biometrics appointment and interview schedule? I asked the rep twice if he's sure it's not a request for evidence, and he said no, it's a request for interview. I called them again to clarify and they said a tier 2 rep will call me back in half an hour.

Anyway, here you go:

AOS packet sent: 01/03/2018

NOA 1 date: 01/12/2018

NOA 1 hard copies: 01/19/2018

Biometrics appt letter: 01/26/2018

Biometrics appt sched: 02/05/2018

AOS, EAD and AP packet sent: 01/03/2018

NOA 1 date: 01/12/2018

NOA 1 hard copies: 01/19/2018

AOS interview letter sent by USCIS: 02/27/2018

AOS interview letter received: 03/05/2018

AOS interview sched: 04/03/2018

Filed: Other Country:
Timeline
3 minutes ago, lezahennaid said:

Hi! I don't even know what that letter is supposed to be. It sure is fast for a schedule, but what other letters are we supposed to receive between biometrics appointment and interview schedule? I asked the rep twice if he's sure it's not a request for evidence, and he said no, it's a request for interview. I called them again to clarify and they said a tier 2 rep will call me back in half an hour.

Anyway, here you go:

AOS packet sent: 01/03/2018

NOA 1 date: 01/12/2018

NOA 1 hard copies: 01/19/2018

@lezahennaid, pretty much what I saw on your timeline just needed to confirm from you again... It's quite a quick one indeed if it turns out to be an interview schedule.

Hopefully everything works out well for you and me too...

Timeline
Just now, Wayoo said:

@lezahennaid, pretty much what I saw on your timeline just needed to confirm from you again... It's quite a quick one indeed if it turns out to be an interview schedule.

Hopefully everything works out well for you and me too...

I'll let you know what it is for after they call me back today. It really sucks that I'm having this tracking issue, though. All I can see is my case was last updated on Feb 26, but I either see a blank page or I get a user-definer error when I check the case status. But yeah, the rep said they sent out a request for interview on Feb 27. Hopefully, that's really good news. Good luck to us!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Happy first of March.:rolleyes: No update yet. So I tried to check status of some January filers through case tracker app. and there is one January filer that already received a card. I’m jealous. Lol. 

I wonder why I didn’t received my ap noa hard copy but I do received 3 mails for my applications. Should I be bother?

Edited by cherryblossoms916

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Laura123 said:

Hey guys a quick question my last update date shows as January 18 still. Has anyone’s  last update date changed ? Does that mean they haven’t worked on my case since jan 18? 

I did biometrics on February 2nd haven’t heard anything after that 

the status apparently doesn't change on time. its nothing to be worried about. did my biometrics on 01/23, still no change  

AOS from B2

05/25/2021 GC 10 years

02/26/2024 N - 400

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, lezahennaid said:

I'll let you know what it is for after they call me back today. It really sucks that I'm having this tracking issue, though. All I can see is my case was last updated on Feb 26, but I either see a blank page or I get a user-definer error when I check the case status. But yeah, the rep said they sent out a request for interview on Feb 27. Hopefully, that's really good news. Good luck to us!

Wow! if indeed it's your interview notice, it's sure a pleasant surprise. My status has not been updated since January 18th, it is still showing the "we received your case" even though I had done my biometrics, received a RFE for Form I-693. Please whats the number to call? i want to call them as well, maybe i will also receive a request for an interview.#tongueincheek#. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, lafe4c said:

Wow! if indeed it's your interview notice, it's sure a pleasant surprise. My status has not been updated since January 18th, it is still showing the "we received your case" even though I had done my biometrics, received a RFE for Form I-693. Please whats the number to call? i want to call them as well, maybe i will also receive a request for an interview.#tongueincheek#. 

The number is 1 800 375 5283. Press 1 for English, 2 for status check, 2 for don't know receipt number, and then 2 for still don't know receipt number. This is the fastest "path" to a rep. :P

It's weird, though. I got the callback and the rep this time said it's unlikely that they sent me a request for interview letter because I filed just last month, but at the same time he said he is unable to check the status of my case. I guess he isn't a tier 2 rep. Hopefully the first person I talked to is right. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
1 hour ago, cherryblossoms916 said:

Happy first of March.:rolleyes: No update yet. So I tried to check status of some January filers through case tracker app. and there is one January filer that already received a card. I’m jealous. Lol. 

I wonder why I didn’t received my ap noa hard copy but I do received 3 mails for my applications. Should I be bother?

•  

Hi! Where did You see a January filers got their EAD card? That’s awesome news! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
35 minutes ago, NataliaDenz said:

Hi! Where did You see a January filers got their EAD card? That’s awesome news! 

I downloaded uscis case tracker app in ios. And Search 500 Applications after my case number

Timeline
5 hours ago, Laura123 said:

Hey guys a quick question my last update date shows as January 18 still. Has anyone’s  last update date changed ? Does that mean they haven’t worked on my case since jan 18? 

I did biometrics on February 2nd haven’t heard anything after that 

Seems like the norm if you look back at other AOS forums from past months.  Ours still shows the NOA1 date January 10th.  Hopefully everyone will hear something soon but it still is very early in the process.  But who knows, the process may be going faster this year???  It doesn't hurt to dream..hehe 

AOS

01-10-2018 -  AOS packet sent (I-485/I-131/I-765)

01-12-2018 - NOA1 receipt date (I-485/I-131/I-765)

01-16-2018 - 3 Texts/Emails Received (AOS)

01-27-2018 - NOA1 & Biometrics Appt letters received

02-09-2018 - Bio-metrics Appointment

05-25-2018 - I-797 for I-131/I-765 EAD and AP Approved

06-02-2018 - EAD/AP Combo Card Received by Mail 

Hello hope every one is having a good morning,           

Does any one know when a updated version will be released. I got a rejection notice about 2weeks ago about having an expired one filled  but did not fill this one out in fear of rejection by the time they would have looked at it would have stated expired. Now I want to resend it out but this one is expired, This is the most recent on USCIS.GOV

Thanks in advance for any responses

image.png.c1d53be54d5fc0b5df3de092c1605642.png

Timeline
3 hours ago, GioRod said:

Hello hope every one is having a good morning,           

Does any one know when a updated version will be released. I got a rejection notice about 2weeks ago about having an expired one filled  but did not fill this one out in fear of rejection by the time they would have looked at it would have stated expired. Now I want to resend it out but this one is expired, This is the most recent on USCIS.GOV

Thanks in advance for any responses

image.png.c1d53be54d5fc0b5df3de092c1605642.png

This one is still vaild until they release the new one.  I believe they go by the Edition date at the bottom of the page, not the expiration date.  Also it is when you submit, not when they look at it that determines if they reject it or not.    

AOS

01-10-2018 -  AOS packet sent (I-485/I-131/I-765)

01-12-2018 - NOA1 receipt date (I-485/I-131/I-765)

01-16-2018 - 3 Texts/Emails Received (AOS)

01-27-2018 - NOA1 & Biometrics Appt letters received

05-25-2018 - I-797 for I-131/I-765 EAD and AP Approved

06-02-2018 - EAD/AP Combo Card Received by Mail 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.