pajobra

January 2018 AOS Filers

2,904 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Stewt said:

Just received my NOA in the mail and they rejected the I-785 for outdated form😒 it was the only one sent back even tho all the checks have been cashed GRR!!!

Wow , so what do you have to do now ? Im hoping you don't have to pay again. :(

Filed: Country:
Timeline
4 minutes ago, sleu876 said:

Oh no, I pray its an easy fix.

Thanks I pray so too!! The delays are no fun i hope it's the only one and the others are ok! The NOA said they'll inform abt the others individually. since we filed concurrently i hope they accepted the other ones 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Stewt said:

Thanks I pray so too!! The delays are no fun i hope it's the only one and the others are ok! The NOA said they'll inform abt the others individually. since we filed concurrently i hope they accepted the other ones 

Yea , I was trying to research for you as well but keep me posted.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi, guys! Just a quick question. Are your Affidavit of Support form and AP form have barcodes at the bottom of the paper when you printed it out?

April 28, 2017- I-129F packet sent to Dallas Lockbox

May 1, 2017 - NOA1 Received Date

May 3, 2017 - NOA1 Notice Date

Sept 28, 2017 - NOA2

Oct 12, 2017 - Case Number AT NVC

Oct 17- IN TRANSIT
                         Oct 18 -  READY

Oct 16 & 17, 2017 - Medical
Oct 24, 2017 - Interview, approved!

Oct 25 - Administrative Processing

Oct 26 - Issued
Oct 25, 2017 - CFO Seminar

Nov 2, 2017 - Visa on hand
Nov 13, 2017 - POE, Seattle

Dec 16, 2017 - Wedding day

Filed: Country:
Timeline
38 minutes ago, sleu876 said:

Yea , I was trying to research for you as well but keep me posted.

So it was just that one form for now that was rejected becuz it was outdated and only that application was sent back the EAD. The lawyer said we didn't need to send another check so did another application to be sent out today. I'm still waiting on the NOA for the others I guess.

1 hour ago, Stewt said:

When filing concurrently do they send separate Noa for each application? The NOA I got today only mentioned the EAD rejected on the 24th and the receipt number only shows for that application online! 

Yep they send an NOA1 for every accepted application.

Timeline
5 hours ago, Stewt said:

So it was just that one form for now that was rejected becuz it was outdated and only that application was sent back the EAD. The lawyer said we didn't need to send another check so did another application to be sent out today. I'm still waiting on the NOA for the others I guess.

Ok sounds good 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
17 hours ago, Stewt said:

Just received my NOA in the mail and they rejected the I-785 for outdated form😒 it was the only one sent back even tho all the checks have been cashed GRR!!!

That's sucks, Im about to send off our AOS and the only I-864 form I can find online expires 07/31/2017.

Did ya find a more current one?

1 hour ago, gtiorobertsf said:

That's sucks, Im about to send off our AOS and the only I-864 form I can find online expires 07/31/2017.

Did ya find a more current one?

If you got it from USCIS website then it is the most current one they have. Likely means they are working on one. We used that one and were fine. As did everyone since it expired and they all did fine.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.