dwheels76

NVC Filers - January 2018

1,330 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
41 minutes ago, Netta said:

I called them to get an update and the rep told me my review was completed on the 9th ( yesterday) and that I have a checklist because I did not date my form part 8 item 6b. And I'm angry with myself because I made copies of everything except my i864 form so i can't prove I dated it,  he said everything else is fine. Five weeks push back for something so simply is heart breaking. He said for me to print  form fill it out and send it back, but that I should wait until I get the email in 1-2 days

That is really tough, I know how you feel... We wait so many months and go through so much just to be united once again with our spouse..

Hopefully you get a CC quickly since everything else was fine for you. 

Service Center :Nebraska Service Center

Transferred?No

Consulate :Islamabad, Pakistan

Marriage (if applicable):2016-12-24

I-130 Sent :2017-02-03

I-130 NOA1 :2017-02-07

I-130 RFE :2017-09-06

I-130 RFE Sent :2017-09-25

I-130 Approved :2017-10-05

NVC Received :2017-10-23

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill :2017-10-27

Pay AOS Bill :2017-10-27

Receive I-864 Package :

Send AOS Package :2017-11-24

Submit DS-261 :2017-11-01

Receive IV Bill :2017-10-30

Pay IV Bill :2017-10-31

Send IV Package :2017-11-24

Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter :2018-01-29

Case Completed at NVC :2018-01-11

NVC Left :2018-01-12

Consulate Received :2018-01-16

Packet 3 Received :2018-01-29

Packet 3 Sent :2018-01-30

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :2018-02-01  Submit Review

Interview Result :Administrative Review

Hello everyone, I got my NOA2 on 1 December 2017 by mail but my case status didnt change and I have been calling the nvc and they haven't received my petition but just yesterday my case status changed to SENT TO DOS, pls can someone kindly tell me what this means.

Hace 4 minutos, Klinspat dijo:

Hola a todos, recibí mi NOA2 el 1 de diciembre de 2017 por correo electrónico pero el estado de mi caso no cambió y el estado llamó al nvc y no me enviaron , pero ayer el estado de mi caso cambió a ENVIADO A DOS, por favorecer alguien puede amablemente dime lo que esto significa.

That USCIS already sent it to NVC.. When NVC receives it, it will inform you by email

CR-1 (Spouse of Citizen US)

*** USCIS ***

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Transferred?No

Consulate: Dominican Republic

Marriage: 12/15/2016

I-130 Sent: 03/07/2017

I-130 NOA1: 03/14/2017

I-130 Approved: 09/29/2017

*** NVC ***

NVC Received: 11/03/2017

Case # and Invoice ID Obtained: 11/24/2017

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill: 11/28/2017

Pay AOS Bill: 11/29/2017

Send AOS Package: 11/25/2017 (Sent Package Before)

Submit DS-261: 11/29/2017

Receive IV Bill: 12/04/2017

Pay IV Bill: 12/06/2017

Send IV Package: 11/25/2017 (Sent Package Before)

Form DS-260 NVC Received: 12/16/2017

SD: 12/20/2017 

CC: 02/08/2018

Interview Date: 04/24/2018 

Result: Approved.^_^

14 minutes ago, L&J15 said:

That USCIS already sent it to NVC.. When NVC receives it, it will inform you by email

Oh ok , thanks a lot, do you know how long it takes  nvc to receive petitions  once uscis sends it off?

14 minutes ago, Klinspat said:

Oh ok, muchas gracias, ¿sabes cuánto tiempo lleva nvc para recibir  peticiones una vez que uscis lo envía?

I think two or three business days ... then, one or two weeks later, you can call NVC to get the new case number and invoice number ... because with these you can enter the portal and follow the other steps of NVC! Keep calling that way is that we inform ourselves about our cases..

In this link is all about the more detailed NVC process:

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process#Overview_of_NVC_Process

Edited by L&J15

CR-1 (Spouse of Citizen US)

*** USCIS ***

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Transferred?No

Consulate: Dominican Republic

Marriage: 12/15/2016

I-130 Sent: 03/07/2017

I-130 NOA1: 03/14/2017

I-130 Approved: 09/29/2017

*** NVC ***

NVC Received: 11/03/2017

Case # and Invoice ID Obtained: 11/24/2017

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill: 11/28/2017

Pay AOS Bill: 11/29/2017

Send AOS Package: 11/25/2017 (Sent Package Before)

Submit DS-261: 11/29/2017

Receive IV Bill: 12/04/2017

Pay IV Bill: 12/06/2017

Send IV Package: 11/25/2017 (Sent Package Before)

Form DS-260 NVC Received: 12/16/2017

SD: 12/20/2017 

CC: 02/08/2018

Interview Date: 04/24/2018 

Result: Approved.^_^

4 hours ago, L&J15 said:

I think two or three business days ... then, one or two weeks later, you can call NVC to get the new case number and invoice number ... because with these you can enter the portal and follow the other steps of NVC! Keep calling that way is that we inform ourselves about our cases..

In this link is all about the more detailed NVC process:

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process#Overview_of_NVC_Process

Thanks dear

8 hours ago, tshafiq91 said:

Oh okay, thank you for the information!

I'm a bit worried, seems like everyone got a CC or checklist within a few weeks but ive heard nothing..

Hopefully we all get a CC soon.

You are very welcome 🙂

Dont worry, it happens. For example i waited almost 11months to get Noa2 at Nebraska center while people at othet service centers got approvals mostly around 6 months. It was a nightmare for my husband and I. Do not worry as long as you are in that 11weeks period of time. I would worry if those 11weeks passed and I didn’t hear anything . To less worry call them at least twice a week to check on your case. Do you know if it’s on reviewing right now or ? 

Timeline

I didn't hear about any case complete in Vj family since yesterday :(. i really wanna see case complete with December filer and of course one November filer @tshafiq91

1 minute ago, Mill&bill said:

I didn't hear about any case complete in Vj family since yesterday :(. i really wanna see case complete with December filer and of course one November filer @tshafiq91

And me! :) 

we just called to see if we were any closer or if anyone could be more specific, but we just got the canned 11-week talk so I guess we just keep waiting. It sucks so much knowing that it’s one document but we still had to start all over again and it’s taking far longer this time. 

SD: 18/Oct

Checklist: 28/Nov

SD2: 30/Nov

Timeline

I called this morning and they did fix our form so it shows as completed on their system and she did tell me that our case is in the review department. Yay!! 

Timeline
18 minutes ago, kiwicana said:

And me! :) 

we just called to see if we were any closer or if anyone could be more specific, but we just got the canned 11-week talk so I guess we just keep waiting. It sucks so much knowing that it’s one document but we still had to start all over again and it’s taking far longer this time. 

SD: 18/Oct

Checklist: 28/Nov

SD2: 30/Nov

Oh i am sorry to hear that but i wish you good luck and i hope you will get case complete soon 

5 minutes ago, scarlett262004 said:

I called this morning and they did fix our form so it shows as completed on their system and she did tell me that our case is in the review department. Yay!! 

You scan date?

Timeline
1 minute ago, Mill&bill said:

Oh i am sorry to hear that but i wish you good luck and i hope you will get case complete soon 

You scan date?

It’s December 7th 

Timeline

Hello all,

I am a little confused about when you know you have a Case Complete status.  Everyone mentions that the status is at NVC when that is the case; however, that is what my case says and they just received all the documents about 2 weeks ago.  Here is what I see:

ceac.png.1ec2aa0b1043de7f4f7790113652b7ba.png

I still have the AOS line and when I called to confirm they received my documents they added them to their tracking so I know that I need to wait,  is there some other place I should be looking?

Thanks

//i\\

Timeline
13 minutes ago, logemon said:

Hello all,

I am a little confused about when you know you have a Case Complete status.  Everyone mentions that the status is at NVC when that is the case; however, that is what my case says and they just received all the documents about 2 weeks ago.  Here is what I see:

I still have the AOS line and when I called to confirm they received my documents they added them to their tracking so I know that I need to wait,  is there some other place I should be looking?

Thanks

//i\\

That page says that but you should go to the visa status check for CEAC and that’s where people talk about the status changing. I tried uploading a screenshot of it but it won’t let me. 

19 minutes ago, logemon said:

Hello all,

Thanks

//i\\

Hi Logemon,

Yes, there is another place you should be looking. On the CEAC site, under “Immigrant Visa,” click “Check my visa application status” https://ceac.state.gov/ceac/

Once you put in your case number and verify the code then you’ll see a status.

I attached an imagine of what an “At NVC” looks like.  

A4BF721C-A9F3-45E8-826B-FB8728E2F7F0.jpeg

Edited by SJ0224
Spelling error

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.