sevimli

Form N-445 Notice of Naturalization Oath Ceremony No 2nd Page?

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Albania
Timeline

My husband got his oath letter online, and it says we need to fill and sign the 2nd page, but there is no 2nd page on the version we received.

We tried downloading the PDF on different PCs, browsers etc, but it is same, one single page.

And we moved recently,  although we updated our mailing address before the decision, I am a little skeptical about USPS.

Any advise where to find 2nd page of this document?

Thanks!

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Enigma11561 said:

I believe page 2 is the back of the letter, where you check off all the boxes..

I have not gotten my hard copy, and as we moved very recently there will be some delay due to forwarding service, Christmas, and new year holidays...

The problem with the 2nd page is on my online version, they did not upload a 2nd page, just the first page, with the date and location of the ceremony. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belarus
Timeline

First. Relax. This is the easiest part of the whole process. Secondly, if you check the date of the ceremony it is probably a few weeks away. Perhaps enough time for your hard copy to arrive. If not, print out your online version with the date and location. ( did you scroll down because both sides come together as one pdf.) .Then go online and print out a blank copy and attach page two to your page one. Fill it out and sign.

Here is what typically happens. You go to the Federal courthouse. You enter a waiting area where you register your presence. They check your form. Any problem they will most likely give you another copy to fill out. I sincerely doubt anyone is going to be turned away at this stage of the process.You enter the courtroom where a usher again checks your form and takes it from you. You sit down. You wait. You wait some more. ( In our case there were over 250 people from 45 different countries, very interesting). The judge comes out and may give a little speech, you take the pledge of allegiance ( the oath). Everyone claps and gives hugs. You back to the waiting room and wait for your name to be called to pick up your certificate. Take some photos. Go home.

Have a party.

Timeline
46 minutes ago, Enigma11561 said:

First. Relax. This is the easiest part of the whole process. Secondly, if you check the date of the ceremony it is probably a few weeks away. Perhaps enough time for your hard copy to arrive. If not, print out your online version with the date and location. ( did you scroll down because both sides come together as one pdf.) .Then go online and print out a blank copy and attach page two to your page one. Fill it out and sign.

Here is what typically happens. You go to the Federal courthouse. You enter a waiting area where you register your presence. They check your form. Any problem they will most likely give you another copy to fill out. I sincerely doubt anyone is going to be turned away at this stage of the process.You enter the courtroom where a usher again checks your form and takes it from you. You sit down. You wait. You wait some more. ( In our case there were over 250 people from 45 different countries, very interesting). The judge comes out and may give a little speech, you take the pledge of allegiance ( the oath). Everyone claps and gives hugs. You back to the waiting room and wait for your name to be called to pick up your certificate. Take some photos. Go home.

Have a party.

:)

Thanks! We are not panicked (yet). LOL 

I found on other immigration related forums that this is quite common with a lot of people,  so people were using another online n-445 form's 2nd page. 

The only problem is that the forms available online are all expired, I think, as you mentioned, this is a less important issue. I will do like you suggested, with a printed copy.

The new address has issues with mails,  I have not received my driver licence that was renewed 2 weeks ago. That's why i was trying to be proactive here... 

We have about 8 days after new year.

How did you get your Oath notice online? I got a text/email notification on December 27th that my notice was mailed and I'm still waiting for that mail. 

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Lynyogini said:

How did you get your Oath notice online? I got a text/email notification on December 27th that my notice was mailed and I'm still waiting for that mail. 

Hi there,

i am an online filer. So I was able to retrieve my PDF document through the myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov website on next day after getting the update notification.

I also got the hardcopy in mail last week I believe.

Good luck!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.