Moxa1989

N-400 Newark/Mt Laurel New Jersey

1,199 posts in this topic

My interview was scheduled! Updated below.

==================================
Dallas/Lewisville, Texas Lockbox
UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent....|Cashd...|NOA.....|Fprints.|In Line..|Int ltr..|Intrview.|Oath.....|Field Office.....|NBC/IOE
JT4/25...........|10/31/07|07/12/17|07/18/17|07/20/17|08/18/17|09/05/17.|12/19/17.|01/19/18.|--/--/--.|Mount Laurel, NJ.|NBC
LKB..............|10/31/07|07/13/17|07/16/17|07/29/17|08/11/17|09/12/17.|12/19/17.|01/19/18.|--/--/--.|Newark, NJ.......|NBC
Moxa1989.........|12/05/12|09/20/17|09/28/17|10/02/17|10/16/17|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Newark, NJ.......|NBC
Viajero..........|01/21/15|10/23/17|--/--/--|10/26/17|11/16/17|12/21/17.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Newark, NJ.......|NBC

USCIS Online Filing
UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent....|Cashd...|NOA.....|Fprints.|In Line..|Int ltr..|Intrview.|Oath.....|Field Office....|NBC/IOE
Ben&Katie........|04/19/12|10/22/17|10/22/17|10/22/17|11/03/17|--/--/--.|12/11/17.|01/18/18.|01/18/18.|Newark, NJ......|IOE
Ezsosa...........|01/22/15|10/25/17|01/31/17|11/01/17|11/24/17|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Mt Laurel, NJ...|IOE
bcb..............|02/09/13|11/11/17|11/11/17|11/11/17|12/06/17|--/--/--.|03/05/18.|04/12/18.|--/--/--.|Mt Laurel, NJ...|IOE
NewportNinja+1...|08/03/12|01/21/18|01/21/18|01/21/18|02/12/18|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Newark, NJ......|IOE
NewportNinja.....|08/03/12|01/22/18|01/22/18|01/22/18|02/16/18|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Newark, NJ......|IOE
D3si.H3art.......|05/08/15|02/07/18|02/07/18|02/07/18|02/27/18|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Newark, NJ......|IOE

2 minutes ago, koss630 said:

Sigh.. mine never gets updated.... Filed on Jan 8th FP Jan 31st... since then, nothing.

Folks here, are you guys applying early based on 90-day early filing rule? Can this be a reason for a delay? I filed mine exactly 90 days prior to my 5 years anniversary... Newark NJ office, Online submission.

Are u paper filer?

Just now, Lela37 said:

Are u paper filer?

Nope, Online submission with IOE number. My 5 year anniversary is 08 April 2018 ... and I think I saw some people got scheduled for interview around 1 month before 5 year anniversary but I still havent seen anything... Makes me nervous because I need my citizenship certificate by May 1st due to personal reason...

2 minutes ago, koss630 said:

Nope, Online submission with IOE number. My 5 year anniversary is 08 April 2018 ... and I think I saw some people got scheduled for interview around 1 month before 5 year anniversary but I still havent seen anything... Makes me nervous because I need my citizenship certificate by May 1st due to personal reason...

Good you applied online, paper filers are waiting between 8-12 for interview. You should get it soon you only have less than 2 months waiting after ur fingerprints. They might be waiting for your background check to clear

1 minute ago, Lela37 said:

Good you applied online, paper filers are waiting between 8-12 for interview. You should get it soon you only have less than 2 months waiting after ur fingerprints. They might be waiting for your background check to clear

Thanks for the reply. Yeah well I'm wondering a reason of waiting is just because I'm an early filer...? and because there's about 4-5 weeks between the letter and the interview so I'm kinda in hurry to get this done by May 1st...

1 minute ago, koss630 said:

Thanks for the reply. Yeah well I'm wondering a reason of waiting is just because I'm an early filer...? and because there's about 4-5 weeks between the letter and the interview so I'm kinda in hurry to get this done by May 1st...

Well I suggest you chill out because with USCIS you will never know, there are on line filer who applied last year waiting for an interview and there are also people who applied in January already have their interview scheduled!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Tunisia
Timeline
Just now, Wilkintina said:

How do i check if im inline for an interview?

I applied in November 2017. 

check you case status online 

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

Timeline

Hello Everyone,

so  after using my representative office to inquire on my case on my behalf with USCIS ( as of 2/1/18 still awaiting background check to clear)  I went today 3/15/2018 at 10:45  to Mt Laurel new jersey office for an info pass, I spoke to a very nice lady, she informed me that as of 3/08/18 my background check cleared and I'm in scheduling pool for an interview and once NBC schedule my interview my file will be mailed to Mt Laurel office.  Her statement was confusing to me because she stated that I'm in the interview scheduling pool, and that means my background check is clear. she also stated that Mt laurel office doesn't schedule the interview they only submit availability to NBC and NBC does scheduling, they only deal with rescheduling. I don't know how accurate is this. 

does this mean I'm in line for interview ? I'm a paper filer and i did not receive any notification about being in line for interview. 

1 hour ago, Moxa1989 said:

Hello Everyone,

so  after using my representative office to inquire on my case on my behalf with USCIS ( as of 2/1/18 still awaiting background check to clear)  I went today 3/15/2018 at 10:45  to Mt Laurel new jersey office for an info pass, I spoke to a very nice lady, she informed me that as of 3/08/18 my background check cleared and I'm in scheduling pool for an interview and once NBC schedule my interview my file will be mailed to Mt Laurel office.  Her statement was confusing to me because she stated that I'm in the interview scheduling pool, and that means my background check is clear. she also stated that Mt laurel office doesn't schedule the interview they only submit availability to NBC and NBC does scheduling, they only deal with rescheduling. I don't know how accurate is this. 

does this mean I'm in line for interview ? I'm a paper filer and i did not receive any notification about being in line for interview. 

Oh yeah sounds like it. But is mt. Laurel or Newark ur FD? 

Timeline
32 minutes ago, Someday said:

Oh yeah sounds like it. But is mt. Laurel or Newark ur FD? 

it turned out my office is Mt Laurel, my finger print were assigned to Elizabeth ASC 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.