Moxa1989

N-400 Newark/Mt Laurel New Jersey

1,199 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
1 minute ago, Duncan21 said:

Congratulations!!!  It took a little over a year for that active review 😁

Ironically - I am posting on Twitter every 10 days that they are "actively" reviewing my application for XXX days and tagging USCIS in it. Just out of boredom. Last Friday a litigation attorney replied that I need a Writ of Mandamus as joke, and next business day my interview gets scheduled. Lol?

1 hour ago, Quarknase said:

I just received the email that my interview has been scheduled. Since I don't have a timeline for my N-400 due to active F2A case with my husband, I'm posting my dates here:

Priority Date: 01/18/2020

Biometrics: 02/04/2020

Interview scheduled: 03/08/2021

Date: TBD (probably sometime in April?)

Your interview probably will be between April 21 to 25

2 hours ago, Quarknase said:

I just received the email that my interview has been scheduled. Since I don't have a timeline for my N-400 due to active F2A case with my husband, I'm posting my dates here:

Yeyy!! Finally. Congratulations!! This is giving me hope

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Poland
Timeline
8 hours ago, Quarknase said:

Great news! So are you saying that you received an email, but no reference on your USCIS online account? 

If January filers are being scheduled now, I need to take a chill pill for the next 2 months (March 2020 filer) lol

Edited by DM4

Timeline
7 hours ago, DM4 said:

Great news! So are you saying that you received an email, but no reference on your USCIS online account? 

If January filers are being scheduled now, I need to take a chill pill for the next 2 months (March 2020 filer) lol

No, all I'm saying is that the interview letter is not available yet which is normal. It's usually available 1-2 days later.

September 2019 through February 2020 are currently being scheduled based on what I'm seeing. So it can be any day, or in some months for March filers. No way to tell.

7 hours ago, Quarknase said:

No, all I'm saying is that the interview letter is not available yet which is normal. It's usually available 1-2 days later.

September 2019 through February 2020 are currently being scheduled based on what I'm seeing. So it can be any day, or in some months for March filers. No way to tell.

Congrats. 

Go to case history @ Myuscis. 

they'll have pdf file there at least thats where I had my interview schedule letter before it was cancelled. :D

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Addy123 said:

Congrats. 

Go to case history @ Myuscis. 

they'll have pdf file there at least thats where I had my interview schedule letter before it was cancelled. :D

Thanks, I know :D Not my first online case 🤪🙈 It’s not there and usually takes 24-48 hrs to become available.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guyana
Timeline
23 hours ago, Quarknase said:

Ironically - I am posting on Twitter every 10 days that they are "actively" reviewing my application for XXX days and tagging USCIS in it. Just out of boredom. Last Friday a litigation attorney replied that I need a Writ of Mandamus as joke, and next business day my interview gets scheduled. Lol?

Say no more...getting me a Twitter acct 😁

I-130 (for parents of US Citizens):

8/19/2022: NOA (IOE0917XXXXXX); Texas Service Center

7/22/2023: Both (parents) petitions approved

7/27/2023: Both cases sent to NVC

8/8/2023: Received NVC welcome email for both parents

Hello guys I am a US Citizen, (Interview and Oath Ceremony the same day)
Application date: October 15, 2019
Biometrics: November 04, 2019
Interview Day: March 10, 2021
Field Office: Newark, New Jersey
The interview lasted about 10-15 minutes, only 6 questions asked (I answered them all correctly). The whole process took me about an hour and a half.

Timeline
45 minutes ago, Jhon_A said:

Hello guys I am a US Citizen, (Interview and Oath Ceremony the same day)
Application date: October 15, 2019
Biometrics: November 04, 2019
Interview Day: March 10, 2021
Field Office: Newark, New Jersey
The interview lasted about 10-15 minutes, only 6 questions asked (I answered them all correctly). The whole process took me about an hour and a half.

Congratulations! What time was your interview? Trying to gather who gets same day oath hehe

Timeline
Just now, Jhon_A said:

1:45 pm but they called me like 5 minutes before, if your interview is before that time then your Oath Ceremony will be the same day.

easy - mine will be at 10. Nice, so happy for you!

Was it crowded at the field office or is social distancing possible?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Things are definitely moving at the Newark Field Office...

A friend of mine who filed for his N-400 on January 20, 2020 got notified that on March 8, 2021, an interview was scheduled. He still hasn't received by mail the notice letter yet, but in the Documents section, the online PDF was posted and his interview is April 20, 2021.

I filed on February 16, 2020, and when checking my case online, just saw that I was scheduled for an interview too as of today March 12, 2021. I will have to wait for 24-hrs/48-hrs for the online notice to be posted, but following the trend, I will likely be interviewed on April 24...

Those two are good data points because it shows that two cases filed one month apart have notifications of interviews scheduled only 4 days apart, with the actual interviews taking place also presumably (I will update as soon as I know) 4 days apart. It shows therefore that the Newark Field Office is accelerating the processing of their backlog, since the pace at which they process is higher than the pace at which the cases are filed. If the two paces were the same, I would have expected to be scheduled a month after my friend was scheduled.

VinnyH

Edited by VinnyH
typo

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
On 3/12/2021 at 4:37 PM, VinnyH said:

Things are definitely moving at the Newark Field Office...

A friend of mine who filed for his N-400 on January 20, 2020 got notified that on March 8, 2021, an interview was scheduled. He still hasn't received by mail the notice letter yet, but in the Documents section, the online PDF was posted and his interview is April 20, 2021.

I filed on February 16, 2020, and when checking my case online, just saw that I was scheduled for an interview too as of today March 12, 2021. I will have to wait for 24-hrs/48-hrs for the online notice to be posted, but following the trend, I will likely be interviewed on April 24...

Those two are good data points because it shows that two cases filed one month apart have notifications of interviews scheduled only 4 days apart, with the actual interviews taking place also presumably (I will update as soon as I know) 4 days apart. It shows therefore that the Newark Field Office is accelerating the processing of their backlog, since the pace at which they process is higher than the pace at which the cases are filed. If the two paces were the same, I would have expected to be scheduled a month after my friend was scheduled.

VinnyH

Congrats! Are you under 3 yr rule or 5 yr?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.