Moxa1989

N-400 Newark/Mt Laurel New Jersey

1,199 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Poland
Timeline
43 minutes ago, Addy123 said:

Got Scheduled noti on Feb 19 - Cancellation on 23rd. 

sorry to hear that.... I would definitely call USCIS to check what happend there.

This would not be just a "standard inquiry" with cookie cutter answer from USCIS. You have a specific episode that you need someone to explain to you. I would call. Not that it will expedite anything but still. 

Timeline
8 hours ago, bkoz said:

January 4, 2020 filer checking in. Interview notice dated February 26, 2021, for April 14, 2021 interview date, so can confirm that Newark is still likely working through January filers.

Thanks for the feedback! that helps to put things in perspective. Good luck to you, I'm sure you are excited the journey will be concluded within a month. 

Timeline
13 hours ago, yariii said:

Hi. Filed on February 29, 2020. Biometrics cancelled and rescheduled for Dec 15, 2020. No interview date yet either

based on bkoz's feedback, it appears your notice should not be more than 7 weeks away (the latest). Almost there. 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
1 hour ago, DM4 said:

based on bkoz's feedback, it appears your notice should not be more than 7 weeks away (the latest). Almost there. 

Your calculations assume that interview scheduling is a linear process and strictly goes by filing date.

This is not the case.

Timeline
32 minutes ago, Quarknase said:

Your calculations assume that interview scheduling is a linear process and strictly goes by filing date.

This is not the case.

Not much of a calculation, in this example, simply a copy-paste assumption based on specific case of bkoz.

Of course it is never ever a linear process. Due to the fact no one here has access to USCIS logic in interview selection process, all we can do is generate an educated GUESS based on specific assumptions/references etc.

8 hours ago, DM4 said:

sorry to hear that.... I would definitely call USCIS to check what happend there.

This would not be just a "standard inquiry" with cookie cutter answer from USCIS. You have a specific episode that you need someone to explain to you. I would call. Not that it will expedite anything but still. 

Thanks m8. 

I did, but as always same answer.

They just have standard information available, same info which we can access online also they cannot do anything unless your case is really out of the box. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Hariram30 said:

Any recent update from Newark? I’m June 2020 filed? Got bio reuse on February 2021? Any update when will be the interview? 

Sadly is going to take a while. I am January 2020 and still nothing. As you can see above they are still processing December and January.  

Timeline
6 hours ago, AGT said:

Sadly is going to take a while. I am January 2020 and still nothing. As you can see above they are still processing December and January.  

...and September 2019 too lol.

I'm January filer as well. Nothing yet.

Timeline

I just received the email that my interview has been scheduled. Since I don't have a timeline for my N-400 due to active F2A case with my husband, I'm posting my dates here:

Priority Date: 01/18/2020

Biometrics: 02/04/2020

Interview scheduled: 03/08/2021

Date: TBD (probably sometime in April?)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guyana
Timeline
45 minutes ago, Quarknase said:

I just received the email that my interview has been scheduled. Since I don't have a timeline for my N-400 due to active F2A case with my husband, I'm posting my dates here:

Priority Date: 01/18/2020

Biometrics: 02/04/2020

Interview scheduled: 03/08/2021

Date: TBD (probably sometime in April?)

Congratulations!!!  It took a little over a year for that active review 😁

I-130 (for parents of US Citizens):

8/19/2022: NOA (IOE0917XXXXXX); Texas Service Center

7/22/2023: Both (parents) petitions approved

7/27/2023: Both cases sent to NVC

8/8/2023: Received NVC welcome email for both parents

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.