18 posts in this topic

Hello...my wife had her interview on 11/28/2017. She was there for about 1hr with the actually interview only being like 5min.  She was told congratulations you have been approved and given a green paper.  As of today har status and those of many others at the hotel show to be in Administrative Processing.  Everyone she has met from that same week is in the same status.  Everyone she has met from the week after has gone to the interview  and left within 2 days.  A couple of cases even the sam day.  Can anyone give me some insight into what is happening? Anyone on the same boat?  What can we expect? Callingbthe number tbey gave is is not very helpful as they just keep saying to call back..

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

In your case as approved visa AP refers to the time it is taking to print out the documents and get your visa packet ready

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

My husband was also approved on the 28th and is still waiting. His status never changed to administrative processing, but he is still waiting anyway. There was a rumor that the system had crashed, but it is back up and running now. My husband went to the information window to ask what was going on and was told to wait 2-3 weeks after the date of the interview. 

Edited by crp28

2 hours ago, crp28 said:

My husband was also approved on the 28th and is still waiting. His status never changed to administrative processing, but he is still waiting anyway. There was a rumor that the system had crashed, but it is back up and running now. My husband went to the information window to ask what was going on and was told to wait 2-3 weeks after the date of the interview. 

Oh good to hear....Thanks for the update.  Do me a favor and update me thru here when something gets moving.  I will be doing the same. Again Thank you!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Wonderful news! We are still waiting with a Ready status. Hopefully we will have some movement soon. My husband befriended a man at his hotel who was approved on the 27th and received his tracking number yesterday. 

7 minutes ago, Laura2017 said:

My husband hand his interview on Nov. 27th. And was approved.

As of now his status still says ready and we are still waiting. 

Have you called and requested a report? I called the number that starts with 707.  The person I talked to put in a request for a report and the same day the status changed to issued.  Might have been a coincidence but it does not hurt to try.

Edited by Jhe77015
Misspelling

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.