Ct2929

Administrative Proccessing Juarez

249 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Jmanny said:

In your case, as soon as you received the tracking number, was the package ready for pickup at CAS?

Yes...we picked it up about 1hr after we received the tracking number.  1hr after we were at the Zaragoza bridge to stamp her passport.  That took about 1 hr. As well. And 30 mins after we were in El Paso.

2 minutes ago, Jmanny said:

Just went to CAS and they said they were closed. #######. A big load of DHL packets had arrived as soon as I got there and they said they weren't letting any more people in. That they were closed tomorrow too and we had to wait until Tuesday morning.

That’s so awful. I’m so sorry to hear that. 😔 they should’ve said so before! I wish they could set better expectations. Not sure if the packets that are being delivered have to go to CAS first before DHL—does anyone know?

8 minutes ago, nalude said:

That’s so awful. I’m so sorry to hear that. 😔 they should’ve said so before! I wish they could set better expectations. Not sure if the packets that are being delivered have to go to CAS first before DHL—does anyone know?

It does not make sense for them to do that.....but then again nothing that has happened to anyone from that week makes sense....smh

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

My husband met a woman that had her interview today. As they were taking she received a call that her package was ready to be picked up. That's the most frustrating part.

They better have our packages on Tuesday, cause I saw them haul in 4 big bags of dhl packages when they said they were closed.. This is something else honestly... I couldn't be more frustrated with this unorganized system they have.

I don't know how it is that we have been waiting since November, and there are people that get there packages before us when they had their interview after us... that is not right.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.